Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It (25915 Views)

Rivers LG Chairmen Declares Support For APC Impeachment Call / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Avutustar: 6:47pm On May 16
My Excellency, please crush those Belgium rats,ad give them more otapiapia,
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by oshiokpu(m): 6:55pm On May 16
Kwaramustgoodag:
Same thing was said to wike during his first tenure.
You people just comment on things you know nothing about. Wike has never been a pushover in Rivers politics. He is what we call a homegrown politician, he defeated the candidate of a Sitting Governor in his first attempt . In fact he was at the forefront of the fight to restore the mandate of Amaechi when it was stolen and given to Omehia. Amaechi owes Wike not the other way round. Fubara should be scared because he has no men, he simply ran to the enemies of Wike for protection. He needs them which makes him weak. Wike is grounded!

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Whalis: 7:07pm On May 16
Hezzyluv:
Am I the only one seeing Wike and Fubara as immature?
Wike has kept quiet all this while. It is just guilty conscience scaring Fubara everyday. This has made him to be talking nineteen to the dozen.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Akalia(m): 7:07pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:
I pity this boy called Sim

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??
insults are weightless. They can insult him as they please so long as the power and authority remains with Fubara, kosi wahala.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by jiz: 7:10pm On May 16
The moment wike decided to work for APC ,He suspended his right sense of reasoning. So when you see all APC supporters, they are not normal normally angry grin
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Whalis: 7:11pm On May 16
opamoses1:
Lol. So it's not only the commissioners he has issues with. So who are this man's supporters. We know his supporters online are south Easterners.
Bros leave him. I am surprised someone who tolerated Wike for 8 years would just become a lion overnight. No one among Wilkes kitchen cabinet understood Wike like Fubara. Fubara was extremely trusted. How Fubara become a Siberian tiger overnight is a course to study in politics. How can all the elected members and appointed members of a political party be against a governor surprises me.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Captainero: 7:13pm On May 16
Fubara is begining to tow the path of impunity, calling elected chairmen "so called chairmen" is wrong, even if their tenure remains one day, the should be respected too as elected representatives
chisomkachy:

https://punchng.com/mind-your-actions-fubara-warns-rivers-lg-chairmen/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1CA1zLiEc3xMQu3cKbpK3V-5AbBHpcO7xUik6REgMeW_Jeuf9R-vvEg7Q_aem_AavvZGk1nMonCsSYZb0l5YvPPXfyBuwLqEZrVwsOjM2tIND-DgolZ9g4Te8PJbCfyGM_3vHzmyWkNt3MT728YoVT
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Theoarhics: 7:18pm On May 16
How can those stupid Wike lawmakers pass law to extend the local govt tenure by another six months if not trouble they are looking for?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by damkin24(m): 7:32pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

Their tenure will soon be over in few days time and they will move into political oblivion and be forgotten
And Fubara will remain a lifetime governor
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by VictorGeneral4(m): 7:39pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Look at the person advising. You have not even advised yourself first. As clueless as you are. Abeg face governance. You go see shege banza.

Those local government chairmen will remain in office until an election is conducted.

A clueless neophyte like you is struggling for power and structure for what? Nonsense. Yeye boy called Fubara.
What is really wrong with Yorubas
God fatherishim you people love and practice don't work here in South South and east
Rivers no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by GEJDHERO: 7:48pm On May 16
Hezzyluv:
Am I the only one seeing Wike and Fubara as immature?
YES myopic thoughs
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:02pm On May 16
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Chimela101: 8:11pm On May 16
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.

Let them wait till June 18 when their tenure expires, then we will knw who is the governor of Rivers State..🥴

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by ogmask: 8:18pm On May 16
NoniblaqStore:
With the way things Dey go, if fubara see 2nd term na miracle, meanwhile if you wear vintage shirts, see my thread for quality shirts

If you dey advertise for here try not to take side for matters like this , you may discourage potential customers with your comments.
My 6naira advise.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Localgrandpa: 8:23pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

I don’t know why you’re taking my comment so personal…. I’m not the cause your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??

And why do they insult him? If they are not illiterates like you? You are part of the Nigerian problem, celebrating godfatherism . Wike and his stooges are going down, they can see the writing on the wall. If local government chairmen tries to spend an extra day in office. Dem go hear am wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by cardoctor(m): 8:38pm On May 16
The iron fist in the velvet glove.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by favour32(m): 8:38pm On May 16
All ZOMBIES of a RAT are still against this fine governor for nothing.
Dem go cry tire.especially those children presently in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Kukutente23: 8:45pm On May 16
Captainero:
Fubara is begining to tow the path of impunity, calling elected chairmen "so called chairmen" is wrong, even if their tenure remains one day, the should be respected too as elected representatives
Lol. Do you know an LG chairman called Fubara a fool? Go and read the statement of the ALGON chair few days back. Respect is reciprocal. How much more a gov to LG chairmen?

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by tnerro1(m): 8:47pm On May 16
That local government chairman that wants to stay 6 months after his tenure ends on June 17 go collect better wotowoto 😁

I expect Sim to name caretaker chairmen in all local government on the 17th of June. Any body they meet in their office on the 18th , make them they serve the illegal occupants hot hot wotowoto.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Durling: 9:03pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Fubara is a power-hungry thing preventing the conduct of Local Government elections. They are not going anywhere until an election is conducted. They will remain in office, go and remove them. Rubbish.
You are so pained. See u duplicating ur comments in different ways. Losers
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Judolisco(m): 9:05pm On May 16
ElevationD:
The battle is getting hotter.

Those who resigned, will Wike get them all federal government jobs? Are the positions reserved only for Wike and his people?

Clearly Wike pocketed the entire state. All the positions in the state belonged to him. How he managed to achieve that is shocking. That’s what he called his structure.

When he employed 200,000 SAs before the election, this is exactly what he was driving at. Fubara, being part and the arrow head of the structure, has moved to completely dismantle him. With Fubara as an Ijaw man and with a population advantage, Wike may not recover from the loss.
Wike that got people to vote for an unknown person won't be able to remove him?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Durling: 9:07pm On May 16
Whalis:

Bros leave him. I am surprised someone who tolerated Wike for 8 years would just become a lion overnight. No one among Wilkes kitchen cabinet understood Wike like Fubara. Fubara was extremely trusted. How Fubara become a Siberian tiger overnight is a course to study in politics. How can all the elected members and appointed members of a political party be against a governor surprises me.
who elected them and who appointed?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by ElevationD: 9:09pm On May 16
Judolisco:
Wike that got people to vote for an unknown person won't be able to remove him?

Unfortunately not now anymore.
Wike has to wait until 2027. Wike’s group in the house shot themselves in the feet, with their resignations.
Fubara will not be sleeping, knowing that he has to return in 2027.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by yakson84(m): 9:10pm On May 16
Fubara is now incharge.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Whalis: 9:12pm On May 16
Durling:
who elected them and who appointed?
Hope u r voting in Rivers State or you will need to relocate to Rivers?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by ElevationD: 9:13pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

I don’t know why you’re taking my comment so personal…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

If he’s not a governor, what do you want to call him. Those who insult him are politicians. Now they have lost their positions and have to stay hungry until 2027. That’s one way to prove that presently, he has the power.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by omooba05: 9:23pm On May 16
Fubara will be disgraced out of government.. The river that fed you can never run dry... He will be humbled
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Ezmans: 9:27pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

only a misguided element will insult his governor but they have started to eat the otapiapia mix with biscuit, by month end all the 23 local government chairmen I'll take there own dinner too by then case I'll close
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by adams123: 9:41pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

He should carry gun and be shooting them?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Segxydube: 10:16pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

Pity yourself... Mumu

Instead make u blame wike wey be mumu u dey here dey talk rubbish
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Segxydube: 10:20pm On May 16
opamoses1:
Lol. So it's not only the commissioners he has issues with. So who are this man's supporters. We know his supporters online are south Easterners.

He had no issue with anybody except wike who is senseless.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Xiaohei(m): 11:11pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Look at the person advising. You have not even advised yourself first. As clueless as you are. Abeg face governance. You go see shege banza.

Those local government chairmen will remain in office until an election is conducted.

A clueless neophyte like you is struggling for power and structure for what? Nonsense. Yeye boy called Fubara.

You can call him names, but he’s still the state governor. That means for the time being he has constitutional powers neither you nor your god, Wike has. I find it amusing how you people beleaguered by selective amnesia remove from your memory the ill treatments Wike meted out to Amaechi. Karma is a bitch, isn’t it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.