Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It (25921 Views)

Rivers LG Chairmen Declares Support For APC Impeachment Call / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by lapintoz: 1:50am On May 17
Mr Man....is this your mumu not too much.....

Thundafireseun:
I pity this boy called Sim

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by kayusely70(m): 3:42am On May 17
Sheuns:
Nigerian governors and bossing LGA chairmen around. I blame the constitution that gives the state governors authority to conduct LGA elections.

I wonder why INEC is not given the responsibility to conduct elections for all tiers of government.
Yes! The constitution should be discarded. Its full of archaic provisions that impede progress. We urgently need a new one for the country to develop.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Mayflowa(m): 3:56am On May 17
Thundafireseun:
I pity this boy called Sim

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??

Na governor you dey call boy? Pity urself
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by lagosrd: 4:54am On May 17
chisomkachy:

https://punchng.com/mind-your-actions-fubara-warns-rivers-lg-chairmen/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1CA1zLiEc3xMQu3cKbpK3V-5AbBHpcO7xUik6REgMeW_Jeuf9R-vvEg7Q_aem_AavvZGk1nMonCsSYZb0l5YvPPXfyBuwLqEZrVwsOjM2tIND-DgolZ9g4Te8PJbCfyGM_3vHzmyWkNt3MT728YoVT

Fubara dazed them anyhow, they extended the local governments guys time illegally and approved veto it so that they can hang in to something but it's unfortunate that fubara used otapiapia on them all. Good one from the governor. If anyone gets hurt let alone killed that LG chairman should be held responsible. Politics is not a do or die affair.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Oghene86: 6:21am On May 17
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.

What can you expect when local government chairmen are openly calling the governor a "mumu" man? The showdown on June 18th will be a critical test of Wike's power. With the fall of the LGA chairmen, Wike's influence will collapse completely. The assembly members are already gone, the commissioners have left, and the LGA chairmen are the last holdouts. Once they fall, Wike's structure in the state will be finished. Let's see how he can sustain his position with his ill-gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by stanbright(m): 7:29am On May 17
NoniblaqStore:
With the way things Dey go, if fubara see 2nd term na miracle, meanwhile if you wear vintage shirts, see my thread for quality shirts
Says someone that haven't been to Rivers State before
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by maestroferddi: 8:54am On May 17
opamoses1:
Lol. So it's not only the commissioners he has issues with. So who are this man's supporters. We know his supporters online are south Easterners.
Are the South Eastners the reason you lack common sense and apparently cannot do critical thinking?

A governor who is systematically making Wike look like a school boy in politics is the one you are casting aspersions on because your little tribal inclinations make it impossible for you to do constructive reasoning?

Which sensible and sentient person see the sack (euphemistically window-dressed as resignations) of commissioners handpicked by Wike to sabotage the interests of the state as a sign that the governor is not popular and potent?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Jagabanarmy: 9:11am On May 17
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.
Honestly, Wike is very useless person. He wants to be like Jagaban but he no reach
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by racerve(m): 9:18am On May 17
superlanny:
This war between Wike and Fubara is going to last for a while. I am fully in support of Fubara here, but what they both forget is that power is fleeting and we are just passersby on this earth.

Where Hitler today? Turned to dust. Make dem carry their wahala go.

No this won't last much longer.

Once the 25 defected lawmakers lose their seats (and the constitution is clear on that matter), other politicians will realise there's no profit in following Wike.

All of Wike's influence came from being governor of Rivers. Now he's "just" a minister. Minister cannot defeat governor in a political battle.

When Wike was Minister of Education he fought Amaechi, and he only won because of Patience Jonathan. There's no such saviour in this current battle.

It's only a matter of time before Tinubu gets tired of this distraction and cuts him loose.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by egwue: 9:27am On May 17
Our able Governor SIM, God is on your side. Boldly dismantle the WICKED and occultic structure already built to enslave and impoverish Rivers people. Darkness can never overcome light, neither can lies overcome truth. Continue the good fight to liberate Rivers from claws of this greedy kleptomaniac. History will be very kind to you. Be assured that many people are praying for your success.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Bossly: 11:34am On May 17
Whalis:

Bros leave him. I am surprised someone who tolerated Wike for 8 years would just become a lion overnight. No one among Wilkes kitchen cabinet understood Wike like Fubara. Fubara was extremely trusted. How Fubara become a Siberian tiger overnight is a course to study in politics. How can all the elected members and appointed members of a political party be against a governor surprises me.

You're surprised?
Then imagine the shock & pains wike is feeling.

E no gree allow free & credible electoral process, today he is gnashing his teeth.

He is done & dusted after imposing Sim & others on Rivers people.

Na correct ikwerre mugu 🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo) / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.