Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It (25917 Views)

Rivers LG Chairmen Declares Support For APC Impeachment Call / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On May 16
🫤
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:03pm On May 16
This man knows how to play the game. I now see why Wike was working with him. He isn't the weakling we thought he was.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by BondRiv: 6:04pm On May 16
Fubara is a power-hungry thing preventing the conduct of Local Government elections. They are not going anywhere until an election is conducted. They will remain in office, go and remove them. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by CountinBlessins(m): 6:07pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:
I pity this boy called Sim

Illiterates do t k ow how to conduct themselves. See how you are addressing a sitting Governor? When you codultn even finish secondary school yet you have the guts to type rubbish? angry

Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by strangest(m): 6:07pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

Pity yaself first

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by strangest(m): 6:09pm On May 16
opamoses1:
Lol. So it's not only the commissioners he has issues with. So who are this man's supporters. We know his supporters online are south Easterners.

And his supporters are yeroba musslems..monqui

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by CorrectionFLuid: 6:09pm On May 16
ElevationD:
The battle is getting hotter.

Those who resigned, will Wike get them all federal government jobs? Are the positions reserved only for Wike and his people?

Clearly Wike pocketed the entire state. All the positions in the state belonged to him. How he managed to achieve that is shocking. That’s what he called his structure.

When he employed 200,000 SAs before the election, this is exactly what he was driving at. Fubara, being part and the arrow head of the structure, has moved to completely dismantle him. With Fubara as an Ijaw man and with a population advantage, Wike may not recover from the loss.

In this brouhaha, the people of rivers are behind governor fubara. Don't try to bring in tribe, as Igbo, ijaw, ogoni, andoni, etc and even wikes ikwerre are behind fubara.

Stop your attempt at divide and conquer otherwise what you will see, you will not be able to handle it

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by AllenSpencer: 6:10pm On May 16
Fubara talks too much!

Doers don’t make noise.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by chipet67(m): 6:11pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:
Pity your late papa first
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Fiscus105(m): 6:12pm On May 16
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.

Are you not talking to president anyhow?
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Thundafireseun: 6:13pm On May 16
CountinBlessins:

Illiterates do t k ow how to conduct themselves. See how you are addressing a sitting Governor? When you codultn even finish secondary school yet you have the guts to type rubbish? angry

Illiterate

I don’t know why you’re taking my comment so personal…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Benjamin4388(m): 6:14pm On May 16
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:15pm On May 16
opamoses1:

His defeat will be so massive. He has no grass root support and no political structure as well.
Same thing was said to wike during his first tenure.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On May 16
grin
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by CountinBlessins(m): 6:17pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

I don’t know why you’re taking my comment so personal…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

A sitting governor that mare commissioner’s and local government officials insult on a daily… is that one a governor??

Go back and finish secondary school, then get a degree .

You are a disgrace . Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by id4sho(m): 6:17pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

UBanka, heaven will not fall. For your mind, idiot
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Thundafireseun: 6:18pm On May 16
CountinBlessins:

Go back and finish secondary school, then get a degree .

You are a disgrace . Illiterate

What have you achieved with your degree??

Don’t lie to yourself
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Thundafireseun: 6:19pm On May 16
id4sho:

UBanka, heaven will not fall. For your mind, idiot

Why the insult nah ??

I haven’t insulted anyone
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Confirmedzombie: 6:19pm On May 16
The LGA chairman are even more influential than the clueless governor.

They are more grassroot than Fubara. Let's watch and see. Fubara will be taught the lesson of his life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by phemmie06(m): 6:19pm On May 16
kiss
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Felaincarnated: 6:19pm On May 16
Ur papa wey dem dey insult on a daily. How many him don kee?
Thundafireseun:

MODIFIED: To those jobless kids on my mention…. I’m not the cause of your family failures Oga …

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Thundafireseun: 6:21pm On May 16
Felaincarnated:
Ur papa wey dem dey insult on a daily. How many him don kee?

Ask me again
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Sapasenator: 6:21pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

Is respect from local government chairmen a legal criteria to be recognized as a governor? Just look at the shallow depths of your reasoning faculties.

If not that I was raised to respect others, I would have said you nor get sense but I wont abuse you.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by ElevationD: 6:21pm On May 16
CorrectionFLuid:

In this brouhaha, the people of rivers are behind governor fubara. Don't try to bring in tribe, as Igbo, ijaw, ogoni, andoni, etc and even wikes ikwerre are behind fubara.

Stop your attempt at divide and conquer otherwise what you will see, you will not be able to handle it

My comment should not be viewed myopically as tribalistic. I am sorry if my comment was misunderstood. I know that Rivers state is multi ethnic. I am not an Ijaw person either. But I just looked at it from the position of population strength. I know that other tribes have their grouse against him and would do everything to stop Wike.

In all it surely must be a win win for the citizens of the state. We must hold our leaders accountable. Their fights, if it will not move the state forward, must not be the fight of the citizens. When we stand behind them, we must be sure that the expected victory must lead to the greater good of the entire state.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Felaincarnated: 6:22pm On May 16
Ozwour²
Thundafireseun:

Ask me again
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Eteka1(m): 6:27pm On May 16
Too much noise from the mumu Governor lately. Very mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by toprealman: 6:27pm On May 16
Xscape1993:
Local government chairmen talking to a governor anyhow. Wike is not a responsible man.
In Rivers, the only criteria for position is if you can shoot kalashi
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by opamoses1: 6:27pm On May 16
strangest:

And his supporters are yeroba musslems..monqui
I am a Christian and I don't see Yorubas interfering in Rivers issues. But ibos have carried it on top of their head like gala sellers. A personal vendetta of some sort because Wike clamped down on IPOB in Rivers.

I guess Fubara would be importing voters from the SE during his re-election, that's if a state of emergency is not eventually declared in the state.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by CountinBlessins(m): 6:34pm On May 16
Thundafireseun:

What have you achieved with your degree??

Don’t lie to yourself

A lot . A father of 2 at 29, a landlord , my wife and kids are in the UK visiting mymotherinlaw as we speak.
I have my MBA from imperial college, I work in a very good firm here in a Nigeria.

What have you achieved with your illiteracy?

Failure angry
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Spiritualmind10: 6:34pm On May 16
Especially that foolish and arrogant Ikwerre chairman called Nwanosike.
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by Eriokanmi: 6:39pm On May 16
opamoses1:

His defeat will be so massive. He has no grass root support and no political structure as well.
So, which party will defeat him? grin
Re: Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It by stanisbaratheon: 6:46pm On May 16
BondRiv:
Look at the person advising. You have not even advised yourself first. As clueless as you are. Abeg face governance. You go see shege banza.

Those local government chairmen will remain in office until an election is conducted.

A clueless neophyte like you is struggling for power and structure for what? Nonsense. Yeye boy called Fubara.

Always ranting on things you can't change.

I hope you're from Rivers State? Because if you're not and you put in so much bile in in Rivers affairs then I may have to recommend you see a Doctor.

No matter how you rant, if elections were to be held today between SIM Fubara and any other person Wike picks, Fubara wins. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.