Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria (42894 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest, Rev Fr Basil Gbuzuo, In Anambra / Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Omoawoke: 4:42pm On May 17
immortalcrown:
Information is power.

cheesy grin
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by georgeakins: 4:43pm On May 17
eweqwatr:

Obi won Lagos State, he should be much more interested in issues in Lagos as well or you disagree?

He won Lagos but why didn't they swear him in as President?

Biaflan monkeys and stupidity....

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by helinues: 4:48pm On May 17
PortHarcourtcit:
what do you mean? Was it helinues that kidnapped the Rev father? This allegation can put you behind Bars...

Ignore the guy, he his a notorious troller on this forum

Go through his comments history and check if he deserves your time

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 4:49pm On May 17
eweqwatr:

Obi won Lagos State, he should be much more interested in issues in Lagos as well or you disagree?

He also won Imo, Abia, Ebonyi. Enugu and Anambra even with far bigger margins (over 95% in each). Yet he HARDLY REACTED to unfavourable news from those places. OBI IS AN EPITOME OF HYPOCRISY.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:51pm On May 17
72virginGATEWAY:

Shatap and advise the criminal to stop evil
who is the criminal? What crime did helinues commit? Must you riddicle your self here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by ufomskylashi: 4:55pm On May 17
kingthreat:
Don't blame the blogger.
The kidnappers already knew he was wealthy.
But why are catholic priests wealthy? I don't understand.
why not blame the blogger with their yeye information. The priest have been living in peace since, why after the information

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by georgeakins: 4:56pm On May 17
pointblank247:
my main question is this, why are all the ten richest catholic priests Igbo.
why are priests like bp Kuka not among ?

Ala agbakwana onye obuna here . I'm a core Igbo man asking an important question

It's because of the ministries they embark on , and that has made most them to lose focus and be carrying themselves like Pentecostal pastors.

Catholic bishops should sit down and think about it. Should priests be allowed to float their individual ministries?

The major problem in catholic church are the 'Pentecostal priests', their main desires are fame and material wealths.

Some of them don't even want to obey their bishops because of the little fame and wealth they have amassed

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On May 17
Na him church members kidnapped am
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Haaland21: 5:09pm On May 17
eweqwatr:

He won because the same Yoruba people you hate, voted for him, but they RONU, when they saw your agenda with GRV.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Haaland21: 5:14pm On May 17
yarimo:
Obidients and bad English are like 5 and 6 🤣🤣

I'm sure the blogger is an obirodent.
Obirodents and chest beating are inseparable.....

They always want to oppress other regions with their noise.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Zetty177x: 5:26pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
He was kidnapped with fellow billionaires who are immune to Tinubunomics : undecided

He will be back soon. wink

They shout ebin pawa yet they sell children, kill children over meat, mine skulls and kidnap priests.

With tears in their eyes, heavy hearts, they come to mock others to mask the pain.

Tinubu is a genius for using his enemies to fight on his behalf and crown him grin grin grin

You sound stweepeed
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by ufotunang: 5:39pm On May 17
kingthreat:
Don't blame the blogger.
.. through offering, tithes donations and if they have rich church members that love them...they will donate, support him and his ministry

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by LexngtonSteele: 5:47pm On May 17
Zetty177x:

Zetty177x to his useless father
You sound stweepeed
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by damkin24(m): 6:07pm On May 17
eweqwatr:

And that has crowned him the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Jeje247: 6:10pm On May 17
That is why I laugh anytime I see those posts by influencers where they tell people to drop different types of photos. From work place, home, cars, etc. People rush in to drop in their photos and those of their family members.
Sophisticated criminals can easily compute the data and make a catalog from which they sieve out suitable targets for their nefarious activities. The hoodlums might even be an unsuspecting follower.

Let's be guided. Technology is fantastic but could also cause us unimaginable pains. It's important to keep a low profile.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by cucChina123: 6:10pm On May 17
ATTENTION!!!
These three brothers (siblings) were abducted on their way home from school in Amaoba, Abia State.

On Friday, May 10th, 2024, three siblings—Gideon Osinachi (aged 10) Divine Osinachi (aged 6), and Israel Osinachi (aged 4)—were abducted while returning home from school by unknown individuals suspected to be kidnappers disguised as Okada riders.

Anyone with useful information regarding the whereabouts of these missing children should please contact
the DPO Ikwuano Police Division and Abia State Police Command Headquarters at Bende Road, Umuahia, Abia State on:
0803 541 5405
0803 098 1511 or the nearby police station.
Anyone with useful information will be handsomely rewarded.

Thanks and God bless you.

1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Ibecon: 6:14pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
He was kidnapped with fellow billionaires who are immune to Tinubunomics : undecided

They shout ebin pawa yet they sell children, kill children over meat, mine skulls and kidnap priests.

With tears in their eyes, heavy hearts, they come to mock others to mask the pain.

Tinubu is a genius for using his enemies to fight on his behalf and crown him grin grin grin

Lol… yoruba man trying to push skull mining on another person
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by LexngtonSteele: 6:21pm On May 17
Ibecon:

Lol… yoruba man trying to push skull mining on another person

E pain am

Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 6:35pm On May 17
I know there's no manual to life but then...

Na why some of us no really like all this media hype and brouhaha sha, low key till death wave a man home.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by succri(m): 6:40pm On May 17
Release him oooo , it's the lords money lipsrsealed
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Charlie2020(f): 6:45pm On May 17
kingthreat:
Don't blame the blogger.
Most catholic priests are PhD holders in professional disciplines. Apart from being spiritual fathers in the catholic faith, they also deployed their professional expertise in their area of specialization. This is how they raise money to execute myriad of thankless, charitable commitments
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by AngelDo: 7:06pm On May 17
Because Catholic thrive more in the East[l. They have members and followers. Just like richest Pastors in the world are from the West. It's a game of numbers

quote author=pointblank247 post=130002207] my main question is this, why are all the ten richest catholic priests Igbo.

Ala agbakwana onye obuna here . I'm a core Igbo man asking an important question [/quote]
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by AMI3(m): 7:18pm On May 17
kingthreat:
Don't blame the blogger.
Wealth comes from the Lord it is not a sin for pastors, priests to be wealthy.
What makes it a sin is when they use their position to scam innocent members or their followers.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Patojargz: 7:43pm On May 17
yarimo:
Bitter OBI Mr reactor is yet to react, because the cleric was not kidnapped in Lagos state. grin

You're insane...
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 7:44pm On May 17
Funny. And the irony is that “HUNDREDS” of catholic priests in the same Nigeria might be richer than the victim but their estate value was misjudged and undervalued because of their prudent and cautious livelihood.

THAT was just a blogger not reputable source like FORBES that based their networth estimates on physically available investment, revenue generating estates and data, not guess-works.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by iyke2frankeze: 7:57pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:

He was kidnapped by Yorubandits, investigation is on the way.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by barry75: 8:24pm On May 17
Vatican two has indeed enabled the smoke of irreligiousity to enter the Catholic Church. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us.
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by Santalpharay: 8:28pm On May 17
Man pass man, you shall return in peace. Amen
Re: Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria by MrGerald(m): 8:56pm On May 17
pointblank247:
my main question is this, why are all the ten richest catholic priests Igbo.

Ala agbakwana onye obuna here . I'm a core Igbo man asking an important question
They said fathers and not Bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.