Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) (25853 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Trendy247: 7:04am On May 17
That's how they stole my sister's phone, the thief's gf go use her snapchat do videos.. I go soon post her online
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 7:04am On May 17
Mynd44:

I swear.

I know one guy then that bought a UK used Blackberry Porsche not knowing it was stolen in France.

Even with a receipt and all, he spent like a week in Alagbon, what saved him was the police was able to arrest the owner of the store where he bought it

They should do the same for Belgium cars. All the car dealers inventory, at least 80% of it are stolen cars.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Ceeman2o: 7:06am On May 17
Skit. Body go tell Nigerians with this elon musk's money every body is chasing. The camera is way far back and the organic voice is very loud and clear. Possibly the microphones are well connected. grin grin

Even the camera is well fixed and stable moving nd zooming them

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:06am On May 17
superCleanworks:

"UK USED" BlackBerry that took a guy from Lagos to Loius Edet building in Abuja. Na that experience I use know say wahala get levels.
he went to 'greet' the IGP? grin
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by omoredia: 7:07am On May 17
UK used aka stolen phone
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 7:10am On May 17
Did she buy the phone or was it a gift? The phone Don break make everybody rest. Old owner and new owner never eat belleful for Tinubu Nigeria them Wan use iPhone. Dollar rate for that screen go ask her how far.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by drtee247(m): 7:11am On May 17
I remember my first blackberry…. Bought it with my money too, but didn’t know it was a stolen fone…. The owner added me up on BBM, made me send her my picture before telling me it was her fone and it was stolen
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:12am On May 17
May almighty God destroy phone thieves in Nigeria .
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by WesternPanzer: 7:14am On May 17
Story. If this is real and not a skit, why not invite the police first to open up an investigation?

How do we know the lady in question did not set this lady up with the phone seller? Sale a phone to you and then later claim it was stolen kiss undecided

Sometimes, even Naija police connive with phone sellers and sale phone to you and then later came come back to steal it saying they tracked it and its a stolen phone.

All to steal your money.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Tijani009: 7:14am On May 17
blowjohn:

How na?
It's the new owner that will enter hot soup
What if the seller puts it in a carton and printed the IMEI number on it like a new one

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by MrIcredible: 7:15am On May 17
CuriousCart:
Oluwole tracker man was shocked to meet resistance. He must have been used to people begging & crying upon his arrival & making him feel like one local god. He even came with an agbero enforcer. Joker.

Go to station & everyone will write their statement including the agbero enforcer.
More like dem don gift you stolen phone before...
Just wait until you get bursted and you'll regret even being born...
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:15am On May 17
All of them na the same tribe.Too much sense and don't be surprise the thief may also be from the same region.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by themanderon: 7:17am On May 17
She brought the phone, it was a gift. Which one do we believe now?
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by martinogeenz: 7:19am On May 17
skit

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 7:19am On May 17
YoungLionken:
I love brave women cool..

Although, I don't think the lady stole the phone. She prolly bought it from the thief. Them go settle am sha, after when the cat's out of the bag...

Some of this girls knowingly they date thieves. She said the phone was a gift as well.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bewla(m): 7:20am On May 17
CuriousCart:
Oluwole tracker man was shocked to meet resistance. He must have been used to people begging & crying upon his arrival & making him feel like one local god. He even came with an agbero enforcer. Joker.

Go to station & everyone will write their statement including the agbero enforcer.
Stage for us to believe
How come she is sitting and waiting for them to come
Short script badly play

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:23am On May 17
Mynd44:

The problem here is that the new user is going to lose big time and possibly face serious police wahala is she doesn't have strong representation.

She has been caught in custody if a stolen item and what can save here is if she bought the phone from a standard store and she was issued a receipt or she can produce the person who sold the phone to her.

The original owner will get her phone back, that one is certain; it is the new owner that will lose money, time and small police problem

Five years imprisonment except she can produce the person that sold the phone to her, ignorance is not an excuse too.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by MaziX(m): 7:25am On May 17
Hmmm... I bought a phone with receipt.. it was tracked. Police collected 300k from me.. bfor we went to the store I bought it from. The store owner said she spent about 600k. All this happened within 3days..

The police knew I wasn't the one who stole it.. but they just want to make money with there evil hearts.

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 7:26am On May 17
Chisave:
Nonsense skit

See as you dress go recover phone without a police

How can you go with police? You know how much to mobilise them? What if as you go the person don move?
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by mustbewell: 7:34am On May 17
kerry57:
These mofos are acting a script for traffic views and like since every dick and jack is now a blogger.

U are going to track ur phone without police and decided to go with few short wearing peacemakers to take camera and video. Sale this to ur ur follow mofos.
How they manage to logout the previous owner’s ICloud still dey surprise me.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Calicoe: 7:35am On May 17
kerry57:
These mofos are acting a script for traffic views and like since every dick and jack is now a blogger.

U are going to track ur phone without police and decided to go with few short wearing peacemakers to take camera and video. Sale this to ur ur follow mofos.

Correct guy
You know whats up
Skit makers these days has turn acting to reality

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by yommen: 7:36am On May 17
CuriousCart:

Oweri-Onitsha road na Oluwole again!!! Na wa o!
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 7:40am On May 17
motionarena:

Poverty mentality has ruined your thinking level.
So what if she decides to buy an high end phone without having car

She treks and stand in bustop for one aboki to steal the phone. Learn how to use common sense. Majority of the stolen phones are done because the owner they trek or enter one chance Keke.

You use almost a million buy stupid phone only for someone to steal it and sell it for 30k.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Cmanforall: 7:42am On May 17
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8LUIvczB8?si=tqQ5LwEOUZauwo65

Lady confronts new user of her stolen iPhone after getting it tracked.

The lady revealed that the iPhone was stolen alongside her money.

She further revealed that she will be handing the new iPhone user to the police.

However, defending herself, the new iPhone user said that she bought the phone with her hard-earned money.

They have used stolen iPhone to get her

Could this be skits?

People, be careful when buying used phones or Nigerian used cars, so you don't end up buying stolen things
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by SoNature(m): 7:50am On May 17
xile:
The guy that sold phone go be soji guy. Them no fit meet am for house. That girl is in serious trouble o

I have witnessed a case where a kidnapper stole his victim's phone and sold it to a phone dealer. The police tracked and picked up the dealer and kept him in their cell for more than 3 months because they investigated and found out that the guy was just a phone seller who bought a stolen item to resell and make money.

Miraculously, that kidnapper stroke elsewhere, was arrested by the police and was taken to the cell where that phone seller was. When the phone seller saw him, both of them nearly fought in the cell, but the police separated them. When the police asked the kidnapper if he sold the phone to the seller, he admitted that he did. The police then asked him if the phone seller was their gang member, he said NO. That was how the phone seller was vindicated. The police took the kidnapper to one dumpsite at night and wasted him.

Later, they took the phone dealer to court because he refused to pay the huge amount he was billed for bail. The phone seller was saying that he has never stolen before and that he was just unfortunate to have bought the phone from the kidnapper.

When the phone dealer appeared in court, the magistrate was a good person and demanded that the kidnapper be brought to the court. When the police couldn't produce the kidnapper, the magistrate discharged the accused on the third day of the case (about 3 weeks later after series of adjournments). That phone dealer was going to court from a prison (an ex-convict) because he was remanded in prison.

Honestly, everyone has to be careful in this country. You can buy fairly used items but insist on having a copy of the receipt because policemen always argue that criminals and those who patronize them deserve the same kind of punishment. Our system is too damn bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Localgrandpa: 7:52am On May 17
motionarena:

Poverty mentality has ruined your thinking level.
So what if she decides to buy an high end phone without having car

See who is saying someone has poverty mentality. Have you ever heard of money management? That's what makes you rich. When did an iphone become a status symbol for being rich. Una poor people go just dey use una mind dey go more into poverty and dey talk poverty talk. U no get motor u dey use phone way reach 500k or even more than a milli or you dey buy used phones of more than a 100k you are poor and you will stay long being poor
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Orinechi: 7:56am On May 17
Skit
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by nedekid: 7:57am On May 17
Mynd44:

The problem here is that the new user is going to lose big time and possibly face serious police wahala is she doesn't have strong representation.

She has been caught in custody if a stolen item and what can save here is if she bought the phone from a standard store and she was issued a receipt or she can produce the person who sold the phone to her.

The original owner will get her phone back, that one is certain; it is the new owner that will lose money, time and small police problem
Oga, the problem the new user has entered is even more than you rightly said unless police has changed their ways. That lady is ignorant and does not seem to know the kind of wahala ie in the naija context she has entered.
As far back as 10 years ago, I have seen people that entered wahala ontop of buying used phones, some had spent 4m then, case never end. Ie ontop of 50k phone ohh..
There was an abroad based friend that while he was visiting, his sister in law went to computer village, entered a shop, bought a so called London used iPhone, got a receipt, few weeks later she was at work when sars stormed the place, arrested her. They went to her house, searched, she got her receipt, took them to the shop, owner was arrested. Despite showing she was an innocent buyer, sars held her. My abroad paddy on his way there called me asking if I knew anyone in sars. Me?? I no know ohh!! He sha went, I don't know how they did the magomago, but they released her and told him to be reporting there daily. After 1 week, the money my guy has spent, passed the cost of the phone x10, as they saw him as an abroad guy. 2 days he did not show up for the regular milking, they started calling his phone that they were comming for him, Omo, the guy cut short his holiday, that afternoon he headed to the airport and japa! It was 8 years before he visited Nigeria next. Lol
Never buy a used phone. That is my policy, plenty story de..
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by afiaonline: 7:58am On May 17
They should have involved the Police.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Nwaikpe: 8:00am On May 17
Nigerians have the audacity.
So much stupidity in one video.

1. How can you, or why should you, see someone on the street and harass the person for "stealing" your phone simply because you tracked it to her and saw her with it. If she had brought out a weapon to defend herself and her property from people trying to attack her and take away the phone she "bought," you would have heard another story.

2. As soon as she was accused of stealing the phone, she should have immediately activated her attempt to prove her innocence by not hesitating to refer them to the person who sold the phone to her. but she kept arguing, making her complicit to the crime possibly.

In summary, they were wrong to accustom her by themselves. They should have gone with the police. If it was a huge weed smoking dagger hiding dude, I bet they wouldn't have harassed him this way. grin grin grin grin

May Israel completely obliterate those palestinian terrorists.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:03am On May 17
CuriousCart:

If the user can prove it is her phone, new phone user will cry. Under section 427 of the Nigerian Criminal Code receiving or buying stolen goods is a felony or misdemeanour. You bought it in ignorance or carry receipt is no defence.

Strict liability offence.

Nigerians will get sense la's last. Check everything and then check again. The days of "I no know" ti lo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) / Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.