Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) (25856 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by izubext007: 8:09am On May 17
the girl is innocent.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Curious345: 8:20am On May 17
At time 2:07,I was very disappointed that you allowed her to call the person that sold her the 📱 phone..

Instead of using police to track the person
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by NothingDoMe: 8:22am On May 17
CuriousCart:
Oluwole tracker man was shocked to meet resistance. He must have been used to people begging & crying upon his arrival & making him feel like one local god. He even came with an agbero enforcer. Joker.

Go to station & everyone will write their statement including the agbero enforcer.
According to Nigerian law, anyone who is in possession of stolen property is presumed to be the thief or has received the goods knowing they have been stolen.

This is a felony or misdemeanor offense, as defined in Section 427 of the criminal code act. The offender may be imprisoned for up to 14 years for the offense, or fined, or both. The length of the sentence depends on the type of offense.

Nor be shalaye matter be this. Na prison dey look that girl so.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Gips: 8:28am On May 17
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8LUIvczB8?si=tqQ5LwEOUZauwo65

Lady confronts new user of her stolen iPhone after getting it tracked.

The lady revealed that the iPhone was stolen alongside her money.

She further revealed that she will be handing the new iPhone user to the police.

However, defending herself, the new iPhone user said that she bought the phone with her hard-earned money.

Wish i could track my stole Iphone too...
Legit tracker pls call 08145322835...
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by unbiased2021: 8:28am On May 17
Agugbadin:
All of them na the same tribe.Too much sense and don't be surprise the thief may also be from the same region.

Do you ever think of something better? This is not life man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by motionarena: 8:41am On May 17
Localgrandpa:

See who is saying someone has poverty mentality. Have you ever heard of money management? That's what makes you rich. When did an iphone become a status symbol for being rich. Una poor people go just dey use una mind dey go more into poverty and dey talk poverty talk. U no get motor u dey use phone way reach 500k or even more than a milli or you dey buy used phones of more than a 100k you are poor and you will stay long being poor

Minimum you can use to get a good phone now is 200k so what if she choose to get a phone above 500k.
If getting a car and its hassles is not among her priorities for now?

So because I cannot afford car I most get palasa phone, your poverty mentality alone no go make you enjoy like. You keep feeling basic things of life are above your reach.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by colizee(m): 8:42am On May 17
"My phone now don break" no be you dey drag am since?
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Fryx: 8:46am On May 17
kerry57:
These mofos are acting a script for traffic views and like since every dick and jack is now a blogger.

U are going to track ur phone without police and decided to go with few short wearing peacemakers to take camera and video. Sale this to ur ur follow mofos.

I also wonder how they were able to bypass the iCloud with the new iPhone features.

I am using iPhone because I believe it can be easily tracked when stolen.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by billgabb(m): 8:51am On May 17
Independent trackers are useless in the legal setting. The first question to the person claiming her phone was stolen is did you report it to the law enforcement agency? Did she make a written statement about the stolen phone at the police station? If she did not make any formal report previously to the law enforcement agency, she can't win the case in the law court. She is just alleging and using the fraudulent tracker to collect someone's phone. I have experience. But to arrest the guy was a setback. No evidence that you were robbed on a said date. Forget the phone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by motionarena: 8:52am On May 17
bemeruca:

She treks and stand in bustop for one aboki to steal the phone. Learn how to use common sense. Majority of the stolen phones are done because the owner they trek or enter one chance Keke.

You use almost a million buy stupid phone only for someone to steal it and sell it for 30k.

Dundee United
Is buying a car among everyone priorities.

So if she chooses not to get a car that forbids her from buying the phone of her choice as if dem no dey break into cars too.

I know many business ladies that can afford to buy a car and choose not to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 8:56am On May 17
richiemcgold:

Nothing gives peace of mind than buying a brand new phone.

Yes oh I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy phone last week after i lost my former phone feeling very relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Dennisochampa: 8:56am On May 17
The person wen wear black na mugu...
Why is she actin like it's the other girl that stole her phone?

U tracked your phone to a new user.... Why not calm down and ask her how she got it so both of u can join hands, share information and rid the society of one more criminal...

Instead u come begin dey shout....

If na me... If u like shout from now till u die... As long as I buy the phone with my money, u dey waste your time
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 8:57am On May 17
motionarena:

Dundee United
Is buying a car among everyone priorities.

So if she chooses not to get a car that forbids her from buying the phone of her choice as if dem no dey break into cars too.

I know many business ladies that can afford to buy a car and choose not to.

Buying a phone that's so expensive to take photos is dumb. It's not the phone of her choice, it's one of the useless and needless trends girls seem to follow. Instead of to kill yourself and buy something that one aboki can easily steal when you enter Keke or taxi. Person wey hungry they cash they buy iPhone just for trends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 9:00am On May 17
Dennisochampa:
The person wen wear black na mugu...
Why is she actin like it's the other girl that stole her phone?

U tracked your phone to a new user.... Why not calm down and ask her how she got it so both of u can join hands, share information and rid the society of one more criminal...

Instead u come begin dey shout....

If na me... If u like shout from now till u die... As long as I buy the phone with my money, u dey waste your time

You no think say the new owner bf naim steal the phone or you no know say some people prefer stolen phones than to buy legit phone?

Why the number no go? And why she went from I bought the phone with my hard earned money to it was a gift?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 9:01am On May 17
billgabb:
Independent trackers are useless in the legal setting. The first question to the person claiming her phone was stolen is did you report it to the law enforcement agency? Did she make a written statement about the stolen phone at the police station? If she did not make any formal report previously to the law enforcement agency, she can't win the case in the law court. She is just alleging and using the fraudulent tracker to collect someone's phone. I have experience. But to arrest the guy was a setback. No evidence that you were robbed on a said date. Forget the phone.

Why will she waste her time reporting to useless police that that phone was stolen? You want make them charge her for reporting her phone was stolen?
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:03am On May 17
Mynd44:

The problem here is that the new user is going to lose big time and possibly face serious police wahala if she doesn't have strong representation.

She has been caught in custody if a stolen item and what can save here is if she bought the phone from a standard store and she was issued a receipt or she can produce the person who sold the phone to her.

The original owner will get her phone back, that one is certain; it is the new owner that will lose money, time and small police problem

Don't buy used phones. Simple.

And did you think that Naija police would just tell her 'bye bye good girl' without her bailing herself at least. Because in the eyes of the law she is a criminal for receiving stolen goods.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by ElevationD: 9:06am On May 17
Mynd44:

The problem here is that the new user is going to lose big time and possibly face serious police wahala if she doesn't have strong representation.

She has been caught in custody if a stolen item and what can save here is if she bought the phone from a standard store and she was issued a receipt or she can produce the person who sold the phone to her.

The original owner will get her phone back, that one is certain; it is the new owner that will lose money, time and small police problem

If she cannot produce a receipt; if she cannot show then the shop where she purchased the phone, she’ll end up with the accusation of being the thief. She’ll face jail time.

The tracker helped our police do their job. It is unfair that you cannot find tracking equipments with the police. Basic needs are missing in this age of technology, making policing very difficult.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:13am On May 17
For police matter, na you wey buy the phone be the thief gan gan, police no Wan know whether you know about it or not.

Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:18am On May 17
all these girls of nowaday have long throat for material things they don't care to find out the real source of the phone. AND BETTER STILL GO TO REAL SHOPS TO BUY TUKUNBO PHONE AND GET RECEIPT.
This is how crooked guys hawk stolen phones ON STREETS OF every computer village in Nigeria to greedy girls that want to form big girl with so called big phones. TAKE THEM TO THE CROOK THAT SOLD THE PHONEangry

TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT RUSH TO BUY HANDED OUT OR STOLEN PHONES FROM STRANGE DEALS,BEWAREangry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by unbiased2021: 9:31am On May 17
Gips:

Wish i could track my stole Iphone too...
Legit tracker pls call 08145322835...

Do you want to be scammed bro ? Ask questions around you, you’ll definitely find one close to you at a cost.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Originalsly: 9:46am On May 17
Hmmmm ..... seems to me she stole the phone. I reason if she bought it ... she would be saying how much she paid for it .... she didn't. She would be calling the person's number non stop from the moment she was accused... she wasn't t ... pretended to when asked and as expected.... didn't connect. Why would she have the person's number? I'm guessing she doesn't want to admit on camera. I'm almost sure the Police will get her to turn over the stolen bag. The desperation for iPhone will cost her money and time in prison.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Dennisochampa: 9:47am On May 17
bemeruca:

You no think say the new owner bf naim steal the phone or you no know say some people prefer stolen phones than to buy legit phone?

Why the number no go? And why she went from I bought the phone with my hard earned money to it was a gift?

Na ogun go kill all of them involved
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On May 17
Kayzz34:

She further revealed that she will be handing the new iPhone user to the police.

However, defending herself, the new iPhone user said that she bought the phone with her hard-earned money.
How did she track the phone? Isn't the tracking technology available to just the Police and other security agency?

She should have brought the Police along with her, instead of going by herself to harass that girl.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Localgrandpa: 9:53am On May 17
motionarena:

Minimum you can use to get a good phone now is 200k so what if she choose to get a phone above 500k.
If getting a car and its hassles is not among her priorities for now?

So because I cannot afford car I most get palasa phone, your poverty mentality alone no go make you enjoy like. You keep feeling basic things of life are above your reach.

Brokelyn forming dangote because nairaland is faceless
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On May 17
Be careful buying phone from another person
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Never4getU: 10:00am On May 17
Kayzz34:

This one boyfriend don scam her grin
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by teenpattiagent: 10:03am On May 17
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by igwedubai2(m): 10:13am On May 17
They had tempered with the investigation by calling the person who sold the phone to the girl, it would have be better police handle the matter
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:17am On May 17
incogni2o:
The new owner and the real owner are both guilty of buying used potentially stolen phones.
Nope.

Only a legit owner can track an IPhone.

The thief has to do a bypass to use the iphone.

The owners iCloud remains on the phone.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by santali23: 10:19am On May 17
Kindly Dm for guidance through the maze of research, coursework, assignments, and dissertations with expert assistance tailored to your success." WhatsApp : ‪+234 915 525 8740‬

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by motionarena: 10:38am On May 17
Localgrandpa:

Brokelyn forming dangote because nairaland is faceless

Your Mama

Am not in your broke category
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by AriyaTV: 11:12am On May 17
superCleanworks:

"UK USED" BlackBerry that took a guy from Lagos to Loius Edet building in Abuja. Na that experience I use know say wahala get levels.

Remi Aluko comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.