Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) (25854 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by MrJames007: 11:38am On May 17
Is this not staged? undecided
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by ourunivibes(m): 11:40am On May 17
kerry57:
These mofos are acting a script for traffic views and like since every dick and jack is now a blogger.

U are going to track ur phone without police and decided to go with few short wearing peacemakers to take camera and video. Sale this to ur ur follow mofos.
You comment like a clown. It will shock to know that man that made that call is a police man. Most times when they do this undercover work lol they dress too casual that you can't even know. Because if a full police van should be spotted that can discern the operation purpose. I have seen it with my eyes. Don't wish for it o
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by jomarick(m): 11:53am On May 17
bemeruca:

They should do the same for Belgium cars. All the car dealers inventory, at least 80% of it are stolen cars.
A stolen car can't easily get out of the home country, it's not Nigeria.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Lamasta(m): 12:11pm On May 17
blowjohn:

How na?
It's the new owner that will enter hot soup

Except the new owner bought it newly and the old owner too did not collect receipt where she bought it from the thieves...

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Chisave: 12:11pm On May 17
bemeruca:

How can you go with police? You know how much to mobilise them? What if as you go the person don move?

You track phone go criminal house wey collect your bag and phone for area wey you no know with no security?

You no even know whether them be hardened criminal with guns or kidnappers.

Even if them no dey hardened but con dey like 4 guys overpower you con do you bad and still change location
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by aestake: 12:50pm On May 17
YoungLionken:
I love brave women cool..

Although, I don't think the lady stole the phone. She prolly bought it from the thief. Them go settle am sha, after when the cat's out of the bag...
When you buy sth of N1.5M for N50K, you are a thief.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:57pm On May 17
Buy new phones , una no dey hear word.....
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Sniper101(m): 1:30pm On May 17
Mynd44:

The problem here is that the new user is going to lose big time and possibly face serious police wahala if she doesn't have strong representation.

She has been caught in custody if a stolen item and what can save here is if she bought the phone from a standard store and she was issued a receipt or she can produce the person who sold the phone to her.

The original owner will get her phone back, that one is certain; it is the new owner that will lose money, time and small police problem

The SUPPOSED original owner ain't getting shit back because it is a 50/50 case right there.

The new owner can actually sue the supposed original owner for defamation of character if she has a receipt for the phone she said she bought with her hard earned money and the original owner doesn't have any valid receipt to back up her claim that it is her phone.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Angrymode: 2:06pm On May 17
If you have witnessed such case in police station or in court, you will know that the girl that bought the phone is in even more trouble than the guy that stole the phone. She is in for one hell of wahala depending on the kindness of heart of the true owner of the phone.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Angrymode: 2:07pm On May 17
Sniper101:

The SUPPOSED original owner ain't getting shit back because it is a 50/50 case right there.

The new owner can actually sue the supposed original owner for defamation of character if she has a receipt for the phone she said she bought with her hard earned money and the original owner doesn't have any valid receipt to back up her claim that it is her phone.

Does the girl in green top look like someone with a receipt for that phone
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 2:20pm On May 17
Chisave:

You track phone go criminal house wey collect your bag and phone for area wey you no know with no security?

You no even know whether them be hardened criminal with guns or kidnappers.

Even if them no dey hardened but con dey like 4 guys overpower you con do you bad and still change location

I am sure before they approach the girl they assess the situation. i don't think the phone was robbed at gunpoint as well. but the 200k talk i probably a lie. these days people stage serious matters for social media even when police are involved so i wont be surprised if this is staged too.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 2:20pm On May 17
jomarick:
A stolen car can't easily get out of the home country, it's not Nigeria.

dey play.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by FoggedBrain: 2:53pm On May 17
Stagged!!! grin
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Powersurge: 4:44pm On May 17
CuriousCart:
Oluwole tracker man was shocked to meet resistance. He must have been used to people begging & crying upon his arrival & making him feel like one local god. He even came with an agbero enforcer. Joker.

Go to station & everyone will write their statement including the agbero enforcer.

If they get to the station and it gets to court, she will do time in jail.

U are as culpable as the thief if u are in possession of a stolen item.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by bemeruca: 4:56pm On May 17
Powersurge:

it depends. buying stolen goods will not always land you in jail if you go to a legit store that sells used goods and buy it, and if the seller falsifies documents to prove you bought something authentic.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by CuriousCart(f): 4:57pm On May 17
Powersurge:

She was kidnapped and forced to maintain custody of the phone or her parents will be killed. Case closed.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Powersurge: 7:27pm On May 17
bemeruca:

it depends. buying stolen goods will not always land you in jail if you go to a legit store that sells used goods and buy it, and if the seller falsifies documents to prove you bought something authentic.

Yeah. Emphasis on buying from a legit source who is licenced to sell such.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Powersurge: 7:28pm On May 17
CuriousCart:

She was kidnapped and forced to maintain custody of the phone or her parents will be killed. Case closed.

Just pray that u don't fall into this.

You go know say there is difference between talking online and been cross examined.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:11am On May 18
Angrymode:

Does the girl in green white top look like someone with a receipt for that phone

For argument sake, I'll say...
"you never can tell" cool

But jokes aside, the girl looks like she has
NOTHING to prove her case with grin
.....she's already fidgeting (as I can see)

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Love800(m): 8:23am On May 18
So one cant buy used phones again!
NothingDoMe:
According to Nigerian law, anyone who is in possession of stolen property is presumed to be the thief or has received the goods knowing they have been stolen.

This is a felony or misdemeanor offense, as defined in Section 427 of the criminal code act. The offender may be imprisoned for up to 14 years for the offense, or fined, or both. The length of the sentence depends on the type of offense.

Nor be shalaye matter be this. Na prison dey look that girl so.
Re: Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) by Curious345: 4:31pm On May 18
What model of galaxy
Mrexcell:

Yes oh I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy phone last week after i lost my former phone feeling very relaxed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) / Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.