Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,718 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) (62468 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by codemaster2much: 2:08pm On May 17
the qulaity and feel of the vj might be different and better with the ugly side chick
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Crafteck1: 2:09pm On May 17
Whats ur point?
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by tfelicityk(m): 2:09pm On May 17
Once the rainfall is over an umbrella becomes a burden to everyone.
That is how loyalty ends when benefits stop.

1 Like

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:09pm On May 17
Melagros:

Can that ugly thing give you a peace of mind?

one man's food
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by phorget(m): 2:11pm On May 17
Side chicks doesn't worth the stress, most of them are just leeches who takes pride in sucking me dry. They have multiple men paying their bills while they only have their stinking kpekus as their only collateral.

Men should focus on building their family and leave side chicks alone, side chicks are never grateful,they move on ones the cheaps are down but your wife would remain with you unless you've married a sidechick material as a wife.
Men should take care of their wives so as to always a peaceful and comfortable home now and at old age...

nuff said!

10 Likes

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Illegal1(m): 2:12pm On May 17
YoungLionken:
Why is this post front page worthy undecided??.

omoh.........same question i wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by thomasjoe(m): 2:12pm On May 17
Even your Photoshop of the sidechick shows you're very biased !
LoL

Enemyofpeace:
Who he is cheating with. What could be the reasons?

1 Like

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by wunmi590(m): 2:12pm On May 17

Lol, no man can leave a better food at home and be eating poison outside, except he's on colos...
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:13pm On May 17
Peace be still...
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Watinhapen(m): 2:14pm On May 17
This usually happens in real life. You see men with very beautiful wives at home going after worwor girls outside. It baffles me.
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by obaidan: 2:15pm On May 17
Enemyofpeace:
MAYBE the man's desire is to have peace of mind BUT the woman no dey offer dat kind service
besides sometimes body fit good, if dem open am for u like ds, na so so smell
or maybe the man is just a dumbo
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Obakoolex(m): 2:17pm On May 17
grin grin
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by advanceDNA: 2:18pm On May 17
In real life.... it's the side chic that's on the left ....and the madam of the house on the right..

Let's keep things real please

3 Likes

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by DNAconverter: 2:19pm On May 17
I think the psychology underpinning this is hard to explain. A colleague told that he was bent on being faithful to his extremely beautiful wife. However, after two years of "chopping" his wife alone, he confessed to me that even the sight of mature orange hawker turns him on.

7 Likes

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by macho44(m): 2:22pm On May 17
PerfectStranger:

Yeah they're good at that coz they know they don't have the physique. If they had booties, trust me they'll be witches, let's tell ourselves the truth grin
The TRUTH sef dey very BITTER grin
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 2:23pm On May 17
Badmashiii:

Say no more bro!

The dating world is harsh on ugly girls. That's why they treat their spouse nicely when they're lucky to get one. Especially a bit high value one.(I've never seen a high value man with an ugly wife)

Well with money 95% of women won't look ugly. Make up, facials, surgeries and the likes will make dem look good
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by dododawa1: 2:24pm On May 17
100%

TRUE
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Lordave: 2:24pm On May 17
Kayamata
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Malroux: 2:25pm On May 17
helinues:
grin

Sometimes, I dey wonder how people go hustle like no tomorrow, got blessed and use the money to buy wetin go eventually kill them.

Do you want a side chick? I can get one for you ok.
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:26pm On May 17
Probably trying something new
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Jman06(m): 2:26pm On May 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Most times,curves and shapes don't win a man's heart....They are only meant to satisfy man's physical desires....But when it comes to peace of mind and true loving,those bannies whom we tag as amoebic are good at giving us that grin
Because they are ugly and less attractive, so they try to make up with good character..
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Emeka71(m): 2:29pm On May 17
Tokskob2008:
Peace of mind, maybe!! grin
Real craze.
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by AZControversial(m): 2:29pm On May 17
undecided

Juju is not even powerful enough to make me cheat on my wife with a banging body with that kind person.

2 Likes

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by deyplay: 2:30pm On May 17
Badmashiii:

Say no more bro!

The dating world is harsh on ugly girls. That's why they treat their spouse nicely when they're lucky to get one. Especially a bit high value one.(I've never seen a high value man with an ugly wife)

not all true though. Anyways, ugly girls can be very choosy too. Just go for cute girls that is also attracted to you

1 Like

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by adeniyi65(m): 2:34pm On May 17
Enemyofpeace:
Seeking new adventure.
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by FashionCookie(f): 2:35pm On May 17
Confused gender...
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 2:37pm On May 17
Foolishness
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by ade4real2016: 2:42pm On May 17
Lots of factors play a pivotal role here but definitely Not this ugly thing am seeing here except the nigga is under some sorts of spells....
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Hezmatosky: 2:42pm On May 17
Side chicks are the reason marriages succeed in this life grin
Men are not after beauty, sex or good foods at home. We know where to get them if we need some grin
What men need is just respect.
Sit here, pls sit
Stand up, pls stand
Start running, oya run without wasting time.
That's all o, we no want pass like that cool
And men can forgive their wives 1million times supposing it's not red handed o grin
Pls respect men when you see one

3 Likes

Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:44pm On May 17
The joy of this thing no be my own, make I just chop clean mouth can make some men go for amoeba.
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On May 17
An ugly side chick is better than a curvy nagging wife.

People cheat for various reasons...
Re: Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) by ravensckar(m): 2:53pm On May 17
Men cheat for different reasons;

Some are starved of sex by their wife, some are treated badly, some are belittled i.e their wife always talk down on them like they are underachievers, some are constantly being disgraced at home, some are always being shouted at, some are never given the breathing space in their own house, etc.

After marriage, men realize that nothing beats PEACE OF MIND.

A beautiful lady with a bad character is no different from a WITCH. After marriage, my wife wanted to start acting like my mum; ordering me around, telling me what to do and what not to do, constantly policing me like she's the one that gave birth to me. At a point, she even said playing VIDEO GAME is childish. Na there I change am for her. By the time I put on my Khaki and assumed military control of my house, order was restored. Now, I do whatever the fvck I like in my house. Who get time for rvbbish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.