Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,642 members, 7,847,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) (15751 Views)

#JusticeForSylvester: Ijaw Youth Council Protests In Front of Dowen College / Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 8:40am On May 18
flipdat:

south africa is literally ran by jews, what the Bleep are you talking about

Which country is not ? Jews lead everywhere there's big corporations smarty grin

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 8:41am On May 18
Fuckyoumod:
who is this irredeemably stupid street arab?

A proud xenophobe against emotional blackmailers and hypocrites grin

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 8:43am On May 18
jeff1993:

Black SATA africa lady has spoken
.... An according to U.N stats, ur country women is the headquarters of Aids carrier worldwide. Black Sata africa women and loose morals are like 5 and 6

LMFAO. You sound like a typical "smart " Nigerian, that's all ill say grin. A nairalander of note grin

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 8:51am On May 18
Lawag3:

The UN partitioned the land between the Jews and Arabs the Jews declared their state and the Arabs declared war and they lost since then they have remained sour losers. Israel did not grab land they lost the land in a war with Israel that they started because it is written in the Quran to kill the Jews.

If you were here in Nigeria you'll know that most igbos prefer to be part of Nigeria than Biafra. Ohaneze the cultural group for igbos have long denounced IPOB.

And I do condemn Nigerians who commit crime and bring Shame to the nation. But your police should do their job. And you guys should stop taking drugs it's not good . grin

Then Igbos should stop whining about Niger delta areas that were carved out of the old Eastern region ; with Biafra left with only 5 states grin. Nigeria was fair and is still fair to you Igbos, I don't get why you whine so much about marginalisation when you don't mind it elsewhere.

Well, Kanu did have a lot of a following ...so clearly Igbos are divided on the issue. And the fact that most voted for an Igbo candidate during elections that has refused to condemn the IPOB speaks volumes .....but what do I know grin grin.

And your Igbo people should also desist from consuming Mkpulimmiri it's destroying the East grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by 1Sharon(f): 9:06am On May 18
Lawag3:

The UN partitioned the land between the Jews and Arabs the Jews declared their state and the Arabs declared war and they lost since then they have remained sour losers. Israel did not grab land they lost the land in a war with Israel that they started because it is written in the Quran to kill the Jews.

If you were here in Nigeria you'll know that most igbos prefer to be part of Nigeria than Biafra. Ohaneze the cultural group for igbos have long denounced IPOB.

And I do condemn Nigerians who commit crime and bring Shame to the nation. But your police should do their job. And you guys should stop taking drugs it's not good . grin

They swear up and down the beef isn't religious. But if Jews convert to Islam today, the whole madness will end.
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:12am On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Why don't you go to Palestine and see how much they love people that look like you? Your ppl are so uniformed. No wonder tyla is from SA and Ayra starr from Nigeria.
You think I don't know? what does Tyla got to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:13am On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

So Palestinians arr your brothers now? Why Don't you go to Palestine and see how much they like people like you. When you are uninformed your actions will suffer
Where did I insinuate Palestinians where my brothers? I think you're high on something

2 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:14am On May 18
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You sound like a typical "smart " Nigerian, that's all ill say grin. A nairalander of note grin
utterly dumb lots these ones grin

2 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 9:24am On May 18
IronGalaxy:
utterly dumb lots these ones grin

LMFAO. Isn't funny that they're now blackmailing us with black solidarity, yet they despise black people more than any other group grin grin. These guys are sick I swear. Do a thread about South Africa, USA, UK , Brazil or any multi-racial society , and you will notice how they will come down on the black ones with sort of hate-filled stereotypes grin. Now , suddenly when it ckme to this issue, they are black activists grin grin. They think they can hide their religious bigotry behind race -shaming us.....we can see through the scam racial "love" ....from the emergency lovers of black brotherhood grin grin. Imagine .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 9:25am On May 18
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Isn't funny that they're now blackmailing us with black solidarity, yet they despise black people more than any other group grin grin. These guys are sick I swear. Do a thread about South Africa, USA, UK , Brazil or any multi-racial society , and you will notice how they will come down on the black ones with sort of hate-filled stereotypes grin. Now , suddenly when it ckme to this issue, they are black activists grin grin. They think they can hide their religious bigotry behind race -shaming us.....we can see through the scam racial "love" ....from the emergency lovers of black brotherhood grin grin. Imagine. And they are even trying to teach us about racism as if this is a subject we can be taught by the coons of Africa grin.
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 9:30am On May 18
IronGalaxy:
Where did I insinuate Palestinians where my brothers? I think you're high on something

LMFAO. To the morons, you cannot have solidarity without wanting emotional relationships with the other side grin. They must think that this is our way of applying to be Arab asslickers as they are to whites grin. Maybe they think we are trying to get visas to the hell-holes that Arab countries are for Africans, which is what they would do if they were in our shoes grin. Notice how they are projecting yet again, they see Jews **as their brothers , so in their soft heads, we too must warm to be brothers with Arabs grin. Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:07am On May 18
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Isn't funny that they're now blackmailing us with black solidarity, yet they despise black people more than any other group grin grin. These guys are sick I swear. Do a thread about South Africa, USA, UK , Brazil or any multi-racial society , and you will notice how they will come down on the black ones with sort of hate-filled stereotypes grin. Now , suddenly when it ckme to this issue, they are black activists grin grin. They think they can hide their religious bigotry behind race -shaming us.....we can see through the scam racial "love" ....from the emergency lovers of black brotherhood grin grin. Imagine .
Exactly. At some point, it's as if they don't even understand multiculturalism, you'll hear them with comments like "At least this and that in Nigeria is 100% black and I'm like dude, Nigeria is 100% black, what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:22pm On May 18
christejames:
The busy-body country called Sata Frica 😏 undecided

How does this help them become better humans to their fellow humans in Africa?

I tieya ooo... kettleing themselves blacks.... very wicked to their fellow blacks....

Fantastic goats they are oooo

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 1:31pm On May 18
IJEYdiamond:

I tieya ooo... kettleing themselves blacks.... very wicked to their fellow blacks....

Fantastic goats they are oooo

LMFAO. Stop emotionally blackmailing us with fake black tears you bloody bleached coon. If you want black solidarity, start by showing that black love in Nigeria, the most tribalistic shythole in Africa grin. How do you ask for what you can't give. You are wicked to yourselves yet expect others to treat your scum criminals like royalty....continue wailing bleachy grin
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 1:34pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
Exactly. At some point, it's as if they don't even understand multiculturalism, you'll hear them with comments like "At least this and that in Nigeria is 100% black and I'm like dude, Nigeria is 100% black, what do you expect?

The" I would never experience racial tension in Nigeria" crew grin. In a full nigger country, hows is this even a sane talking point grin. Simple minds I tell ya grin. That's the " smartest Africans" for you displaying to the world why Nigeria is the way it is grin
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:43pm On May 18
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Stop emotionally blackmailing us with fake black tears you bloody bleached coon. If you want black solidarity, start by showing that black love in Nigeria, the most tribalistic shythole in Africa grin. How do you ask for what you can't give. You are wicked to yourselves yet expect others to treat your scum criminals like royalty....continue wailing bleachy grin

And crying.... till u have no more!!!!
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 1:52pm On May 18
IJEYdiamond:

And crying.... till u have no more!!!!

"I hate Igbos" . "I hate Yorubas". "I hate Hausa-Fulanis". But how come South Africans , Ghanaians, kenyans etc dont like us ? Why na?it must jealousy grin.

Low-IQ religious moronic thinking grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On May 18
Lionessza6:

The" I would never experience racial tension in Nigeria" crew grin. In a full nigger country, hows is this even a sane talking point grin. Simple minds I tell ya grin. [b]That's the " smartest Africans" for you displaying to the world [/b]why Nigeria is the way it is grin
Lool, Nigerians talk first and think later, They will say "South Africans are, Xenophobic, they hate fellow black man" blah blah..but at the same breath, they'll be like "their women love us" I mean really? the same "xenophobic" people now love you? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by jeff1993: 3:39pm On May 18
Lionessza6:

..... U sound like a typical SATA africa women who cant do without loving a naija man cos ur black men are Lazy.
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 3:42pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
You are the one that is high

Are you not the one that said u are standing for them?
What does that mean?
U take unqomboti abi? grin
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 3:44pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
You think I don't know? what does Tyla got to do with anything?
Industry plant that Grammy was handed over to even though we know Ayrra is better.

Moral lesson: don't stand with the enemy
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:10pm On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Industry plant that Grammy was handed over to even though we know Ayrra is better.

Moral lesson: don't stand with the enemy
Handed to her because? what's in it for the Grammy organizers to hand a Grammy award to an unknown and unconnected South African? Typical bitter Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:15pm On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

You are the one that is high

Are you not the one that said u are standing for them?
What does that mean?
U take unqomboti abi? grin
Read for comprehension," standing for something" means, having set values or principles right or wrong and seeing them through, or simply showing action or being pragmatic. That's exactly, what you see South Africa doing for Congo right now.. We are a nation that takes action, that's what we stand for

2 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:40pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
Read for comprehension," standing for something" means, having set values or principles right or wrong and seeing them through, or simply showing showing action or pragmatism. That's exactly, what you see South Africa doing for Congo right now.. We're are a nation that takes action, that's what we stand for

For Congo?
No. U SAs don't don't stand for anyone
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:41pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
Handed to her because? what's in it for the Grammy organizers to hand a Grammy award to an unknown and unconnected South African? Typical bitter Nigerian
Bitter Nigerian? We are better than Souther Africans
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:42pm On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Bitter Nigerian? We are better than Souther Africans
hahahahahaha...you wouldn't be fully Nigerian if you weren't delusional

3 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:43pm On May 18
YourGFsnatcher:

For Congo?
No. U SAs don't don't stand for anyone
Flew over your empty head right? I thought so

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:35pm On May 18
IronGalaxy:
And your what?
ritual killings
religious insurgencies
poverty
open defecation
under development
cybercrime
big mouth
ugly grils grin grin

Kikikikiki. Lazy people
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:47pm On May 18
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikiki. Lazy people
"lazy" in my own country fam, how does it concern you?

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by Justiceleague1: 1:30pm On May 19
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Another incoherent nonsense from a frustrated Japarian grin grin. You need to free yourselves from white worship.....now that's who nedd to be liberated....the mentally chained Nigerian grin grin
A Zulu lady...
Hope you is not covered by leaves, baby 😁😘
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 2:14pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
Flew over your empty head right? I thought so
No south African Has the brain to comprehen basic English. Arnt you the mofos that go independence with Gen Z?.
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 2:16pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
hahahahahaha...you wouldn't be fully Nigerian if you weren't delusional

Ha ha ha ... what an irony... coming from someone who's ass what handed over to by the whites and Indians in the 90s... isn't it funny? Nigga SA is still a gen Z

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin, Uniben Post Ume 2010/2011 Result Update / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here / JAMB Officials Got Bribes From CBT Centres To Alter UTME Results - Oloyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.