Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,060 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) (15854 Views)

#JusticeForSylvester: Ijaw Youth Council Protests In Front of Dowen College / Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:26am On May 21
IronGalaxy:
You need to go back for English classes hey... Go back, read my comment slowly then come back again
Says the person that don't know the meaning of "oppressors "
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:52am On May 21
YourGFsnatcher:

Says the person that don't know the meaning of "oppressors "
Your federal government is the biggest oppressor, of course, you should know what "oppression" is

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:11am On May 21
IronGalaxy:
Your federal government is the biggest oppressor, of course, you should know what "oppression" is
What are you even saying. Hiding your face in shame with this non correlating statement. Hian!
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:29am On May 21
YourGFsnatcher:

What are you even saying. Hiding your face in shame with this non correlating statement. Hian!
What I'm saying is simple. You should know what "oppression" is since your govt are your biggest oppressor. now kindly leave me alone. You bore me

2 Likes

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:25pm On May 21
IronGalaxy:
What I'm saying is simple. You should know what "oppression" is since your govt are your biggest oppressor. now kindly leave me alone. You bore me
Hollow brain. Didn't see you how I take time before responding your empty brain comments. Get off my comment you unqomboti. I'll make sure we take all your girls
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:17pm On May 21
YourGFsnatcher:

Hollow brain. Didn't see you how I take time before responding your empty brain comments. Get off my comment you unqomboti. I'll make sure we take all your girls
Like I said, you bore me. Go eat fufu you beach shitter!

1 Like

Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:11pm On May 21
YourGFsnatcher:

Don't blame you..you're devoid of pretty ones over there, LOL
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:29pm On May 26
IronGalaxy:
Don't blame you..you're devoid of pretty ones over there, LOL
Eyaaaaa. Nigerian girls are the pretties and you know it
Re: SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:34pm On May 26
YourGFsnatcher:

Eyaaaaa. Nigerian girls are the pretties and you know it
By now we all know how deluded you lots are but OK cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Garba Noma Students Sitting On The Floor In Bauchi / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.