Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) (26249 Views)

Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Johnson225(m): 1:04pm On May 17
helinues:

Why do some of you wish evil to others?

Na politics dey make una dey misbehave like this cos I am not understanding

Should Incase you don't know, only evil and sadists think that way

Hush your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Emmanuel30a2: 1:04pm On May 17
Kincaldb247:
bush meat don finally catch the hunter grin grin
Same way I would catch or catches you...
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Kelly2713(m): 1:05pm On May 17
them no beat am at all shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Kionrae: 1:06pm On May 17
helinues:

gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Streetdoctor: 1:09pm On May 17
helinues:

Bros talk true that boy resemble u

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:09pm On May 17
Lazy youth.....

Omo , very strong Yoruba accent

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:10pm On May 17
Hope that is not helinues o?

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by joseph1832(m): 1:12pm On May 17
Rapmoney:
They say everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house. If this guy has been doing this thing before, he nor go do am again.

See the moment a burglar was caught in the ceiling of a house he went to burgle. He was beaten blue black and ordered to demonstrate how he carries out his criminal activities.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0RYQblTnbc

Source: WarriParrot
OH boy see better slap! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by helinues: 1:13pm On May 17
Streetdoctor:

Bros talk true that boy resemble u

Zooposki:
Hope that is not helinues o?

Should Incase you also don't know, too much hatred for others can send someone to early grace.

One Kobo advice

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Maryam070682557(f): 1:18pm On May 17
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Him don buy market today
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by omoredia: 1:22pm On May 17
You support Tinubu now u have become like him. Theif

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Tijani009: 1:23pm On May 17
Make Dem kill am, I use to pity for people , and use statements like work no day na make Dem day into this business, but come to think of it I have a diploma and Bsc I not get work but I no go rub anybody, I find small job work small, commot shame even when my employer was like the devil himself, started a pos business, even if the wahala on daily basis no easy, and planty govt taxes but I still day, then someone came to rub me, #300,000 with my phone worth 150,000 currently I do not have capital to run my business, I am starting from scratch again but no wan, that's why I will never pity for petty thief's again, make Dem kill anyone them see

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Dannyblaze147(m): 1:23pm On May 17
Why Una never damage dem 2eyes with better Punch πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:29pm On May 17
Nwodogaburiel:
Interesting, ebin pawa grin grin
Why una mumu like this?
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:33pm On May 17
Thief's beating and filming thief's, if most of those guys shouting are not criminals, let heaven hard me to enter....
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:35pm On May 17
helinues:

Should Incase you also don't know, too much hatred for others can send someone to early grace.

One Kobo advice

Which kain wahala come be dis na. Pesin no fit follow you play again? No dey use me play o.

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:36pm On May 17
grin
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by tfelicityk(m): 1:46pm On May 17
Please we should be our neighbour's keeper in any environment we are living. We living in the community should be policing any strangers that enters the each street and observed them very well.

Remember, tomorrow it my be turn ooooo.

This is how they entered my uncompleted buildings well fence round to remove all the electrical wires and started burning it in the compound. It was through the intervention of the people in the community who observed that the gate is padlock outside and people have not started living in the building. Who is burning something that smells like wires or tyres in that compound said the good Samaritans. That is when they put call through my line. And I responded to the call immediately. I meant the burning of all the electrical wires. The person
passed through the main door.

Kudos to the CDA chairman and everyone living in the community. Thanks to the security forces for their thorough investigation that reveals the person who committed the act.

Be careful with any artisans you give keys of your house to go and work in there in your absence.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by peterdakwal(m): 1:53pm On May 17
Among all occupations, na this one you choose. You body go tell you
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:05pm On May 17
Yellowbar men will rather steal than to protest against Tinubu bad government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Omoawoke: 2:09pm On May 17
I hate thieves. They are worse than pests

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Omoawoke: 2:09pm On May 17
omoredia:
You support Tinubu now u have become like him. Theif

Any evidence he supported Tinubu?
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by omoredia: 2:13pm On May 17
Omoawoke:

Any evidence he supported Tinubu?

He is a thief that's the evidence. A theif will support a theif
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Omoawoke: 2:16pm On May 17
omoredia:

He is a thief that's the evidence. A theif will support a theif

Okay, noted
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by juwoonn(m): 2:23pm On May 17
Rapmoney:
They say everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house. If this guy has been doing this thing before, he nor go do am again.

See the moment a burglar was caught in the ceiling of a house he went to burgle. He was beaten blue black and ordered to demonstrate how he carries out his criminal activities.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0RYQblTnbc

Source: WarriParrot
Criminals....
Commot three teeth from his mouth and two right fingers. Make e dey serve as reminder for am
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by membranus: 2:28pm On May 17
tfelicityk:
Please we should be our neighbour's keeper in any environment we are living. We living in the community should be policing any strangers that enters the each street and observed them very well.

Remember, tomorrow it my be turn ooooo.

This is how they entered my uncompleted buildings well fence round to remove all the electrical wires and started burning it in the compound. It was through the intervention of the people in the community who observed that the gate is padlock outside and people have not started living in the building. Who is burning something that smells like wires or tyres in that compound said the good Samaritans. That is when they put call through my line. And I responded to the call immediately. I meant the burning of all the electrical wires. The person
passed through the main door.

Kudos to the CDA chairman and everyone living in the community. Thanks to the security forces for their thorough investigation that reveals the person who committed the act.

Be careful with any artisans you give keys of your house to go and work in there in your absence.

Thanks

But why was the thief burning the electrical wiring, to what purpose?
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by membranus: 2:30pm On May 17
fitinwell:
I am not in support of this crime...

They say an idle Mind is a devils Workshop..

So sad,..

Let them just empower the guy as Community Security and be paying him Salary..

That's the worst decision to make, to hire a thief to secure your property. He is going to steal you blind.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Oxtertee(m): 2:34pm On May 17
That is how one mofo burgled my flat on 2nd Dec, 2023 and destroy the pop of the room he entered through.

He really took his time to ransack the whole house, na the TV and my daughter Samsung tab pain me pass.

No mercy for thief.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by meobizy(f): 3:05pm On May 17
It's always menial labourers who do these. See how healthy his physique appears. Too much energy with an idle mind is the case. The only way to stop him from repeating such is to cut off a limb or two. That boy will not stop from mere beatings. See how much destruction the bastard caused, I could swear he had an accomplice.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by ElevationD: 3:10pm On May 17
His eyes prove that he’s a professional thief!
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:11pm On May 17
grin grin You see what Bacteria turned his Agbado people to embarassed embarassed Shameless people
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 3:22pm On May 17
cheesy cheesy werey
oluwaahmed:
Na dem, set awon spiderman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara / Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.