Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) (26248 Views)

Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:26pm On May 17
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Yellowbar men will rather steal than to protest against Tinubu bad government

You're right. Very foolish set of people
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:07pm On May 17
membranus:

But why was the thief burning the electrical wiring, to what purpose?

He confessed that he does sell the copper wire to some smith he don't know what they used for but very costly, and unlike other aluminium materials which they used in production of cooking utensils.

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by membranus: 4:13pm On May 17
tfelicityk:

He confessed that he does sell the copper wire to some smith he don't know what they used for but very costly, and unlike other aluminium materials which they used in production of cooking utensils.

Sorry Bros. That's evil.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:26pm On May 17
membranus:

Sorry Bros. That's evil.

That was the reason he gave.

Thank you Bros and I concur with you. I was psychologically down with the huge damaged then.

However, his family wanted to refund me and I gave them the name & location of the company where I bought the wires and the quantities, and I told them they are going to pay the electrician his workmanship. They agreed and signed under taken.

It distorted all my plans and delayed other works.

It is a lesson Bros.
To God be the Glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by oluwaahmed: 4:49pm On May 17
Emma1Oj:
cheesy cheesy werey
cheesy cheesy
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by Streetdoctor: 10:49pm On May 17
helinues:

Should Incase you also don't know, too much hatred for others can send someone to early grace.

One Kobo advice
An average nwa-afor is very busy with business not gossip like those fallen demons
Re: Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:32pm On May 18
ThiefnubuBandit:

You're right. Very foolish set of people
one of them always begging me for tips if you carry Tulumbu bad governance come his way... He go finish you .. yet he's begging for tips ... Useless set of ppl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara / Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.