Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) (32594 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by iichidodo: 6:46pm On May 17
CaptainJune:

hey, iichidodo. Maybe I missed your posts but you seem to have gone silent on the forex thread. hope the blue pips are still in much supply.
I had more pressing concerns to bother myself with.... Sorry bro. I hope you have a great day.
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Mirasteel: 6:47pm On May 17
The two badass 👍🏼
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by AllenSpencer: 6:51pm On May 17
Nolevel666:
Those two must be up to something

What else than to drown America

Europe better stop spending on that gas pipeline going through Niger, cos what happened to Nord stream will happen to it 🤣🤣🤣

Putin is a damn chess player. Hommie just to trap Niger. Hold them by the throat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by soccerlite: 6:53pm On May 17
WriterNig:
China is the biggest winner in all of this. All the cheap gas that was supposed to go to the EU now goes to them. And then they make alot of profit selling to the EU and rest of Asia.

The EU are the biggest losers, they lost their cheap energy source, lost so many industries to the US, lost money funding Ukraine.

While the US on the other hand is losing money funding Ukraine, at a time when many countries are cutting down their dollar reserves. And also lost its status as world's superpower.

Russian cheap energy powered the European economy, especially Germany for decades making them highly competitive. Now they're left to buy gas from Norway, US, India at 3× the previous price.

Chinese industrial power was second to none before the war now imagine what it'll achieve with all this cheap Russian gas.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Gbegiri propaganda

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 6:53pm On May 17
Risingblue008:
Brave men
Men with GUTS
MEN that make things happen

At the mentioning of RUSSIO

All western countries shivers

Russia,here i come

Country without racism

You have no clue what you’re talking about.
No clue whatsoever!!!

Russian hypocrisy and the death of a Zambian student in Ukraine

Lemekhani Nyirenda’s life and death expose the fallacy of Russian anti-imperialist rhetoric on Africa.

On December 11, the remains of 23-year-old Zambian citizen Lemekhani Nyirenda finally made it back home to his family. A month earlier, the Zambian government had released a statement on his death in Ukraine, which raised more questions than answers.

Subsequently, it became clear that Nyirenda, who studied in Russia before being imprisoned on drug charges, had signed up for the Wagner Group, a Russian mercenary company, to fight in Ukraine in a bid to get a reduced sentence.

In a November 29 post on the Russian social media platform VKontakte, Wagner founder Evgeny Prigozhin claimed he spoke to Nyirenda, who allegedly told him he had volunteered because: “You, Russian, helped us Africans gain independence. When it was difficult for us, you stretched out a hand to us and continue to do this now. Wagner is saving thousands of Africans; going to war with you is paying back for at least some of our debt to you.”
>
>
>
It is quite ironic that Prigozhin alleges Nyirenda saw the Wagner Group as a source for good given that it has been at the forefront of Moscow’s extractive policies in Africa. Wagner has become infamous in Sudan and the Central African Republic for both its hired guns and its involvement in illicit mining operations.

The group has also had a hand in military conflicts plaguing Libya, the Central African Republic, Mali and Mozambique. The United Nations has accused the Russian mercenaries of committing a host of human rights abuses, including harassment of civilians, wrongful detainment, torture and summary executions.

Russia does not treat Africans that much better within its own borders either. As Nyirenda’s case illustrates, Africans who come to Russia to study or work do not find the post-colonial, anti-imperialist paradise Moscow claims to be.

Africans have faced racism and anti-Black violence, which was particularly deadly in the 2000s and 2010s. In a 2006 report, Amnesty International said African students and asylum seekers they met in Russia “avoided going out after dark and one covered his face with a scarf so his skin colour was less conspicuous to passers-by”. They also detailed several murders of African students, including the 2004 stabbing of Bissau-Guinean student Amaru Antoniu Lima and the 2006 shooting of Senegalese student Lamsar Samba Sell.

The group has also had a hand in military conflicts plaguing Libya, the Central African Republic, Mali and Mozambique. The United Nations has accused the Russian mercenaries of committing a host of human rights abuses, including harassment of civilians, wrongful detainment, torture and summary executions.

Russia does not treat Africans that much better within its own borders either. As Nyirenda’s case illustrates, Africans who come to Russia to study or work do not find the post-colonial, anti-imperialist paradise Moscow claims to be.

Africans have faced racism and anti-Black violence, which was particularly deadly in the 2000s and 2010s. In a 2006 report, Amnesty International said African students and asylum seekers they met in Russia “avoided going out after dark and one covered his face with a scarf so his skin colour was less conspicuous to passers-by”. They also detailed several murders of African students, including the 2004 stabbing of Bissau-Guinean student Amaru Antoniu Lima and the 2006 shooting of Senegalese student Lamsar Samba Sell.

For more: https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2023/1/3/is-russia-really-africas-friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:55pm On May 17
helinues:
grin

China and Russia are passing, see USA hiding

cool
that cat can kill them both
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 6:57pm On May 17
Russia has weapons that can END this world in less than 3hr

Here are most of their dangerous weapons

Iskander
Satan2
Intercontinental ballistic
Su-35
Su-57
S-400 and d newly S-500(US anti air denfence no near the 400 not to talk of 500)
Russian satan2 is and cannot be intercepted cos it goes from the west to d east to get its target and satalite and only detect from east

INSIDE LIFE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by bizhop01: 6:58pm On May 17
America is watching with spectacle glass cool

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by jiz: 7:00pm On May 17
What do you about international relations. Just face your confuse party APC grin grin
yarimo:
with NATO abi ? remove NATO collaborations USA can't stand Russia
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Aykush(m): 7:06pm On May 17
yarimo:
Lol clown 🤡 ya’ll just say anything to boost y’all ego

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by djheat(m): 7:12pm On May 17
This dim fellow and d*mb posts.
It's one thing to copy/paste articles, it's an entire rocket science to your type, how the world actually works.
"Like for this, share for that." undecided

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by CaptainJune: 7:13pm On May 17
iichidodo:
I had more pressing concerns to bother myself with.... Sorry bro. I hope you have a great day.

That's understandable. Your posts brought a comic flavour to the thread. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:22pm On May 17
PerfectStranger:
US is one man squad

US don't kill soloists.
They kill squads.

Uh uh, yo
They plan was to knock me out the top of the game
But I overstand they truth is all lame
I hold cannons that shoot balls of flames
Right in they fat mouth then I carve my name
Nas, too real, Nas, true king
It's however you feel, g'head, you swing
Your arms too short to box with god
I don't kill soloists only kill squads
Fame went to they head, so now it's "Bleep Nas"
Yesterday you begged for a deal, today you tough guys
I seen it coming
Soon as I popped my first bottle I spotted my enemies tryna' do what I do
Came in with my style, so I fathered you
I kept changing on the world since "Barbeque"
Now you wanna hang with niggas I hung with
Bleep bitches I hit, it's funny I once said
If I, ever make a record
I take a check and put something away for a rainy day to make my exit
But look at me now, ten years deep
Since in the project, crack in my socks weep
I never asked to be top of rap's elite
Just a ghetto child tryna' learn the traps of the streets
But look at me now
"You're the man" "You're the man"

Nas, 'you're the man'
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Homiesjinxbank: 7:23pm On May 17
Lol US is nothing without the EU... Things don cost inside US and EU right now..

While things are cheaper in Russia, China and other Asian countries.

PerfectStranger:
US is one man squad

2 Likes

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by IPDGP: 7:24pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

By one man squad you mean 32 NATO members squad?

Because the US have never fought a war on its own before.

The US always move with its NATO gang.

Same way lion is the king of the jungle

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:26pm On May 17
helinues:
grin

cool

BATeria infested mumu. Always yarning trash.

1 Like

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by yommygift15: 7:27pm On May 17
Akoba ati ADABA
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by MrCork: 7:30pm On May 17
WriterNig:
China is the biggest winner in all of this. All the cheap gas that was supposed to go to the EU now goes to them. And then they make alot of profit selling to the EU and rest of Asia.

The EU are the biggest losers, they lost their cheap energy source, lost so many industries to the US, lost money funding Ukraine.

While the US on the other hand is losing money funding Ukraine, at a time when many countries are cutting down their dollar reserves. And also lost its status as world's superpower.

Russian cheap energy powered the European economy, especially Germany for decades making them highly competitive. Now they're left to buy gas from Norway, US, India at 3× the previous price.

Chinese industrial power was second to none before the war now imagine what it'll achieve with all this cheap Russian gas.

Putin is hugggin another man in public.....HE GAY & must be jail.....pirrrrriod!!!!((no oofeincse)) angry
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Satazaa: 7:33pm On May 17
jayce232:

US is not superpower which nation is now superpower?? Neither of these nations can match US. If u know anything about USA, u should know funding war is part of them. Since the beginning, the US has been funding war & it has never affected their position as best world economy.
yes you can't be a superpower without being an economic powerhouse and in that regard china qualifies to be called a superpower
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Satazaa: 7:34pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

Hehe but their debt status has been greatly affected - $33 trillion and it keeps rising.

The US dollars used around the world is what is keeping it afloat and why they can keep funding.

Cut that off and you'll get a naked emperor on its last legs.
absolutely correct 💯 but hilarious 😂
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Mccullum: 7:39pm On May 17
PerfectStranger:
US is one man squad

Which one man squad, US is the leader of NATO, An alliance formed because of Cold war between her and USSR which still sustain and expanding till date.

Russia doesn't have large numbers of allied like what US is enjoying with NATO.
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Rejouir: 7:40pm On May 17
helinues:
grin

cool
an hungry layman analysis, a hungry layman. Who struggles tooth and nail to feed once a day. Analysing economy of advanced nations.

A situation of of when stupidity kicks in 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Justnation: 8:02pm On May 17
yarimo:

This is becoming obvious, since USA and NATO can not scratch Russia for over 2 years now and counting.

Russia is just too much
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:07pm On May 17
iichidodo:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend..Las-las America and its coalition of nations that supports democratic ideals and ciivil liberties are far advanced than China and Russia combined...
for ur mind abby they deceive urself ?
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07pm On May 17
PerfectStranger:
US is one man squad
Very dumb
Very very dumb
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by barry75: 8:09pm On May 17
Why Tinubu no go tell China as well to come buy cheap gas from Naija or use our gas as collateral for China to technologically develop Naija the so called giant of Africa.
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:12pm On May 17
Chai the rise of china and Russia is a devastating blow to USA hegemony, the thing don pass USA Abegi, they are just world powers by rhetorics
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by HardBishop: 8:37pm On May 17
Risingblue008:
I have said it b4 and ill keep saying it
As at now
Dem no born US well say them wan fight russia or china

Russia has weapons that can END this world in less than 3hr

Here are most of their dangerous weapons

Iskander
Satan2
Intercontinental ballistic
Su-35
Su-57
S-400 and d newly S-500(US anti air denfence no near the 400 not to talk of 500)
Russian satan2 is and cannot be intercepted cos it goes from the west to d east to get its target and satalite and only detect from east

Don 4.k with russian
If u knw wetin u get
U no go fear any BST
PUTIN
may ur days be elongeted
Na mumu you be fa........ The one wey American Patriot intercept for kyiv, show say whether na hypersonic the missile vehicle is.....we go intercept tam
you better pray let Russia no try America nuke New York, or Chicago. The west will descend massive on Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:41pm On May 17
Something must be inside his trousers.
Re: Putin & Xi Hug Each Other As He Departs Beijing For Moscow (Photos, Video) by blueghost(m): 8:41pm On May 17
WriteerNg:

By one man squad you mean 32 NATO members squad?

Because the US have never fought a war on its own before.

Rejouir post=130005560:
an hungry layman analysis, a hungry layman. Who struggles tooth and nail to feed once a day. Analysing economy of advanced nations.

A situation of of when stupidity kicks in 🤡

The US always move with its NATO gang.

I really felt that replying you will be a waste of time but i feel you do these things you do out of ignorance so let me lecture you for free on basic military course. To defeat your enemy you have to be realistic with yourself or else you get yourself annihilated. Hate it or love it the facts are the facts except when they are changed.
Your dislike and hatred for a country shouldn't make you blind to reality. In military studies, logistics wins you the war; the fact that you can supply troops is crucial. Having studied militaries and formations around the world, it's clear that the US military's capabilities are unparalleled. Here are some key qualities and quantities that underscore this:
Global Presence: The US maintains over 750 military bases worldwide, allowing it to project power and sustain operations across any continent. Neither China nor Russia has this logistical advantage.
Aircraft Carriers: The US is the only country with 11 nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, each capable of carrying at least 70 fighter jets. These carriers provide unmatched air superiority and flexibility.
Advanced Technology: The US military is equipped with cutting-edge technology, from stealth aircraft like the F-35 to advanced drones and cyber warfare capabilities. This technological edge is a significant force multiplier.
Training and Expertise: US military personnel, especially pilots, receive some of the best training in the world. This training ensures that they can operate effectively in complex and challenging environments.
Logistics and Supply Chain: The ability to supply and sustain troops across vast distances is a key advantage. The US military's logistical network is robust, allowing for rapid deployment and sustained operations.
Defense Budget: The US defense budget is the largest in the world, providing the resources needed to maintain and advance its military capabilities. This financial commitment supports ongoing innovation and readiness.
Nuclear Deterrence: With a substantial nuclear arsenal, the US maintains a strong deterrent against potential adversaries. This includes both land-based and submarine-launched ballistic missiles.
Cyber Warfare: The US has developed significant capabilities in cyber warfare, allowing it to disrupt and defend against digital threats. This is increasingly important in modern conflicts.
Sanctions and Economic Measures: US economic sanctions, like those imposed on Russia, have long-term strategic impacts. While the effects may not be immediate, they can significantly hinder an adversary's economic and military capabilities over time.
While it may take time for China and Russia to catch up, the US continues to leverage its advantages to maintain its military dominance. This is why the US works to prevent China from acquiring advanced chips and sanctions Russia, as these measures are intended to maintain its technological and strategic edge.
Economists suggest that the sanctions on Russia may not have immediate effects but have set the country back decades in terms of economic and military development. This strategic foresight ensures that the US remains a formidable military power now and in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Details Of The 17 Executive Order / Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.