Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me (9653 Views)

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by jeff1993: 6:52am On May 18
Jeheh
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by idahme(m): 6:54am On May 18
Coolestguy2023:
Ip0bs that have failed in all areas of there life and at the moment very bitter and envious people will disagree with you Wike.
Your only sin is because you did not support that fuolish beer gbajue with female fish voice

Good morning bigot grin, help yourself and get sense a little.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Babatwo2: 6:57am On May 18
Yes, you're the one distracting yourself. Unsatisfied woke. greedy woke.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by cjudy(m): 6:58am On May 18
Coolestguy2023:
Ip0bs that have failed in all areas of there life and at the moment very bitter and envious people will disagree with you Wike.
Your only sin is because you did not support that fuolish beer gbajue with female fish voice
Anyone that doesn’t support order of the FG is IPOB in your eyes. Anyone that doesn’t support corruption and insecurity is IPOB. Continue, the Nigeria you people are building, na una children go later suffer am. Zone B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by BeeNG3: 7:04am On May 18
Number one of RIVERS POLITICS. Much Respect to you.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by obaidan: 7:11am On May 18
e dey try convince himself...person wey dey weep inside. Sha face ur job and leave Fubara alone to do his job...infact dont leave him alone, come close and see how he will crush u, man is ready for u now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Bossly: 7:16am On May 18
Whalis:

IPOBIDIENT rest. I know Wike dealt with you people. Rivers people disagree but are not enduring bitter like you people. You may wake up tomorrow to hear Wike and Fubara have resolved their differences. That is why we are Rivers people. Face your dot States.

"I made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.
I made another mistake for supporting Tambuwal for PDP ticket in 2019

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor. I know very soon he will make another mistake for supporting tinubu in 2023.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to u wike, the mistake maker of the century."🤣

1 Like

Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by highoctane: 7:18am On May 18
hodari:
Foolish drunken rat. Face your work in FCT and leave the good people of Rivers alone.

If you ever meet him one on one as man . Can you say this before his face? Even on his death bed.. Never spit a man you don't know or has dealings with.

Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Mckraz01: 7:34am On May 18
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Purevibe74: 7:44am On May 18
John Wike like making noise too much no more live band for him since he became minister, always talks like he his doing people a favour with public funds and some idiots see him as their Messiah and follow him like zombies the biggest issue with black people is too much zombies population because how can you be praising someone for doing his job with public fund that even belongs to you 😂
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Akalia(m): 7:47am On May 18
CodeTemplar:
Low budget godfather trying to run fct n rivers simultaneously.
Wike is rather a half-baked godfather or better still a wannabe godfather.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Babangidapikin: 7:52am On May 18
cool Let Oga Fubara choose his men and women to work with, so he won't come up with excuses ... Except you are saying your successor is not competent enough...
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by moneyissweet(m): 7:56am On May 18
E pain am well o. Wike been wan use rivers money sponsor his 2027 presidential ambition

Thief
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Validated: 8:05am On May 18
I hope you have paid the contractors?
For your information, FCT minister is lower than a governor, go and ask ElRufai
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by tonesky(m): 8:07am On May 18
Bingo
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Thundafireseun: 8:29am On May 18
Elusive001:

How will it work?

It didn't work in Edo wey dey closer to Lagos, eh come be Rivers wey far from Lagos. Rivers no be Lagos na.

Let me tell you why it didn’t work in Edo ….
It’s because Obaseki still had options on political party to run into…

Wike controls Both APC AND PDP in rivers…how will Sim win Wike ??
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by adekolaelect(m): 8:43am On May 18
Fubara a wike political child has sordenly become celebrated governor by Online Obidient supporters simply bcs there is tight and unrest between him and Wike his master whj were both the Enemies of Obidient during 2023 election. Why do these people always in surport and happy about any unrest ,Negativity and division?
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by PHAYOL81: 8:46am On May 18
Man like WIKE
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Whalis: 9:16am On May 18
Bossly:

"I made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.
I made another mistake for supporting Tambuwal for PDP ticket in 2019

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor. I know very soon he will make another mistake for supporting tinubu in 2023.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to u wike, the mistake maker of the century."🤣
I wish the man who caused Nigeria Biafra war that annihilated millions of you people had expressed his mistake.
Wike is a man. He is liable to making mistake.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by bigiyaro(m): 9:23am On May 18
Shut up, stuuuupid old man, criminals like you are supposed to be in jail. After non-stop stealing for 8 years, you still want to continue the pilfering, dey pilfer Abuja dey pilfer Rivers. Greediness kill you dia.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Vadese1: 9:28am On May 18
Wike greediness has made him so useless. The man need another otapiapia. Our darling governor will soon give him a full dose of it
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On May 18
wike is doing his own work but won't allow fubara do his work?

Greed and corruption.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Vadese1: 9:31am On May 18
Where do you put your senses

Whalis:

I wish the man who caused Nigeria Biafra war that annihilated millions of you people had expressed his mistake.
Wike is a man. He is liable to making mistake.
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by Ezmans: 9:48am On May 18
Coolestguy2023:
Ip0bs that have failed in all areas of there lives and at the moment very bitter and envious people will disagree with you Wike.
Your only sin is because you did not support that fuolish beer gbajue with female fish voice.

*** The frustrated clowns are already crying under my comment 🤣🤣🤣 . Awon asinwin 😁😁😁
Nigerian criminal politicians praising them selves and there misguided elements like you clamping for them
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by stanbright(m): 9:52am On May 18
yarimo:
Comrade WIKE you are 100% above baby FUBARA and his paper weight politicians that are fooling him in rivers state. Carry on sir , the people of Abuja are happy and lucky to have you as FCT minister
He should carry out his duties in Abuja and leave Rivers alone
Everyone is good then
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by stanbright(m): 9:52am On May 18
Coolestguy2023:
Ip0bs that have failed in all areas of there lives and at the moment very bitter and envious people will disagree with you Wike.
Your only sin is because you did not support that fuolish beer gbajue with female fish voice.

*** The frustrated clowns are already crying under my comment 🤣🤣🤣 . Awon asinwin 😁😁😁
Have you ever been to Rivers State before?
Or you go die for Ekiti State?
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by ufotunang: 10:59am On May 18
Wike just making noise
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by ufotunang: 11:01am On May 18
yarimo:
Comrade WIKE you are 100% above baby FUBARA and his paper weight politicians that are fooling him in rivers state. Carry on sir , the people of Abuja are happy and lucky to have you as FCT minister
..wike is a noise maker.. fubara giving it to wike wotowoto
Re: Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me by DOM7: 11:18am On May 18
And Fubaras's performance in Rivers too proved that he is not distracted just dey your dey there and allow the man to do his own thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? / Peter Obi Of Anambra State Is Working, At Least On Roads / Ebonyi APC Supporters Vandalise Government Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.