Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord (9898 Views)

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by PHAYOL81: 8:24am On May 18
What?
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by SAMAJ: 8:26am On May 18
3exe3:
They shld be prosecuted. Can this affect a baby health? or its spiritual

Highly spiritual.
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by flakkybakky(f): 8:44am On May 18
3exe3:
both,the spiritual implications can be worse
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by yusufdayo1: 8:47am On May 18
Sirkingsnado:
grin grin
Dem swear for sad west
Any thing ritual dy they blood yet only Lagos is developed
Pls, try to use your brain for once. Kwara state is not from southwest region.

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by yusufdayo1: 8:53am On May 18
bizzibodi:
I know it will be south west.they have graduated from sparepart mining to placenta mining.

Abeg go back to your school and ask them to refund your school fees. So Kwara na southwest for your fufu brain.

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by yusufdayo1: 8:55am On May 18
tiswell:
SW can never get tired of mysticism and rituals.

Tueh!

sorry na your name

tueh!

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by samdaisi: 8:57am On May 18
]I know it will be south west.they have graduated from sparepart mining to placenta mining.
I hope you people have agreed that kwara state belongy to Yoruba, Akoko Edo in Edo state and major part in Kogi State(Okun) we are expected to be nine states if not because of dubious attitudes of those military guys,
South easterners engage in
1) 30% kidnapping
2). 80% Robbery, infact that's there
majoroccupation worldwide
3). 50% in ritual
4). 80% trafficking
5) 90% lack of home training
6) 80% drug smuggling
7) 80% internet fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by YouAreNobody: 9:03am On May 18
Extremely common in the SW
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by bizzibodi(m): 9:05am On May 18
yusufdayo1:

Abeg go back to your school and ask them to refund your school fees. So Kwara na southwest for your fufu brain.
You have slave mentality,stokolm syndrome,you want to ceed Yorubaland to Fulani.
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by jikins(m): 9:06am On May 18
emperor4love:
wen u born liv ur kid own wit dem

Sure not everyone is as superstitious as you. The world as grown pass that level. As una get spiritual powers reach your still the poverty capital of the world.

I remember a guy asking people like you to come and perform your witchcraft in front of him and get money nobody showed up.

Keep believing in nonsense while others are moving forward. If person 1 even use your pikin placental na doctors and nurses way get better thing do go dey use am do nonsense mstcheew.

Keep burning your infrastructure upandan because of superstitious nonsense, na you go still suffer am las las

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by jikins(m): 9:11am On May 18
flakkybakky:
both,the spiritual implications can be worse

How can it affect the babies health educate us. Keep your spiritual mumbo jumbo to yourself na the physical implications I 1 hear.

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by bigiyaro(m): 9:40am On May 18
After donkey years in medical school, some dumbassess still believes that unblical cord and placenta are a key to success.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by theysg: 9:46am On May 18
descarado:

It is still useless.
With all the rituals and spiritual, we are still the poorest nation on surface earth. Who placenta epp?

You are speaking out of context and you don't have an understanding of the topic.
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Thomthom(m): 10:08am On May 18
post=130009743:
Imagine the nonsense.. the guts to lay hands on a medical practitioner in this country en.. I'm disappointed
If I dey there, that doctor go collect slap... To avoid all this kind trouble dont they know that they have to keep the placenta for the family...

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by armadeo(m): 10:49am On May 18
descarado:

It is still useless.
With all the rituals and spiritual, we are still the poorest nation on surface earth. Who placenta epp?

I agree it's useless, you know it and I know it but some people don't believe it. So to safe guard yourself against them give them their placenta because they'll beleive you want to steal " glory".
Clowns 🤡
Lol.

See as they almost burnt down the hospital

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by armadeo(m): 10:50am On May 18
Thomthom:
If I dey there, that doctor go collect slap... To avoid all this kind trouble dont they know that they have to keep the placenta for the family...

Exactly. If I were the one I'll give it to them not dispose of it. I'm aware of the beliefs around it and I don't have time to educate anyone. Carry your thing dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Metordman: 11:40am On May 18
FreeStuffsNG:
Very unprofessional.
nothing to do with profession. Probably some Yahoo boys(Ritualist) must have offered fat envelopes in exchange of the placentas for rituals. We live in a terrible word. Less I forget, skull mining and Ritualist is known in that region

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by CJStarz: 12:07pm On May 18
Fetish beliefs,bane of Africans.
Nothing special about the placenta and umbilical cord. Merely a source of food and oxygen exchange between mom and her unborn child.
Serve no use after a successful delivery.

Dem for ask to collect the amniotic fluid as well.

Naaansense

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by emperor4love(m): 12:32pm On May 18
Metordman:
nothing to do with profession. Probably some Yahoo boys(Ritualist) must have offered fat envelopes in exchange of the placentas for rituals. We live in a terrible word. Less I forget, skull mining and Ritualist is known in that region
I pity some werey way never experience juju or see jazz in there life,I just de see most ppl comment de laugh shaa
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Alexandra001: 12:48pm On May 18
Professionally, after the delivery of a baby, sex is confirmed by the mother, umbilical cord is separated and placenta is delivered again mother is asked if the placenta and cord should be disposed or kept and labelled for her to go home with.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by prophetfire: 12:49pm On May 18
Trendy247:
They have started mining placenta and umbilical cord too??

It is finished angry
Yoruba witches and wizards don't play with placenta and umbilical cords.
That's their favorite foods in their covens.
The ones mining skulls are amatures.
That's why the family is raising hell because they know that they've started eating the baby already.

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by jikins(m): 1:20pm On May 18
emperor4love:
I pity some werey way never experience juju or see jazz in there life,I just de see most ppl comment de laugh shaa

They pity yourself my brother. If doctors wan use person for rituals there are closer connections like the child and mother's blood they can take. Amniotic fluid dey der. Even their hair dey there.They will take without anybody noticing. If we want to be mad, doctors all over the country should be richest people right now because they can easily steal your glory ontop tests.

You think you are smart but you just dey deceive yourself. If doctors 1 do you strong thing you nor go know.

You just love your superstition too much to see clearly. If we talk now oya come show us your jazz now and carry 1 million free we nor go see your shadow.

Do you know how many people's organs and tumors doctors use to teach medical students? Do you even know medical student cut through dead bodies to study human anatomy? You don't know anything bro na why I am telling you that these people have better things to do. If them 1 do rituals they have endless opportunity.

This is the 21st century, I am sure you are educated do better.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Thegamingorca(m): 2:33pm On May 18
tiswell:
SW can never get tired of mysticism and rituals.

Tueh!

Kwara is north west you muppet
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On May 18
bizzibodi:

You have slave mentality,stokolm syndrome,you want to ceed Yorubaland to Fulani.

Whether Yorubaland or not the fact remains that Kwara is a northwestern state
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by Thegamingorca(m): 2:38pm On May 18
prophetfire:
Yoruba witches and wizards don't play with placenta and umbilical cords.
That's their favorite foods in their covens.
The ones mining skulls are amatures.
That's why the family is raising hell because they know that they've started eating the baby already.

Nah the doctor go chop the pikin?
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by seborrhic: 2:46pm On May 18
descarado:

It is still useless.
s
so utter nonsense of belief.
But just as one poster said,the health workers too should have been conscious of such local beliefs and do everthing humanely possible to avoid such occurrence.
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by blackboy2star(m): 3:05pm On May 18
It will spiritual... some farmers buys it for there cocoa farm...

3exe3:

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by tiswell(m): 3:46pm On May 18
Thegamingorca:

Kwara is north west you muppet
politically
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by bizzibodi(m): 6:36pm On May 19
Thegamingorca:

Whether Yorubaland or not the fact remains that Kwara is a northwestern state
And what does that mean to you
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by DonroxyII: 12:46pm On May 21
3exe3:
It Can Affect His/Her Psychological Health in the Future !

What we tagged as Spiritualism is Psychological .. I.e. Something That has to do with your Psyche, Your Spirit, Your Soul ...!

The Child could developed mental health in the future ... Once Psychology Is Tampered it can lead to Undiagnosable Mental Health Issues.
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by DonroxyII: 12:47pm On May 21
BUSHHUNTER:
If the police is not compromised, they will confess in less than an hour.
The case should go to the State Force HQ ... DSS should be invited too as Observants !
Re: Kwara: Doctor, Nurses Detained Over Missing Placenta, Umbilical Cord by DonroxyII: 12:50pm On May 21
HopeUzodinma:
Pls what’s the implication? Can any yoruba person here tell me the implication? I’m lost..
At some certain age of that Child ... he fit run Mad or His life balances would be unbalanced without any obvious reasons ...

Hospital wouldn't see anything scientifically/Medically wrong other than Psychological Problems which would later developed into Psychiatric Issues & Possible untimely Death !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Having Al-Qaeda Magazine / 8 FCT Residents Regain Freedom From Kidnappers After Paying N5m Ransom / Offa Robbery: Court Grants Defence Request To Examine Cause Of Suspects’ Injurie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.