Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date (44091 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Zooposki(f): 4:33pm On May 19
dominique:

It might even be the same person chatting himself, I can't put anything past these alfa mails

Na their way. Fake Alpha males 😀😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by camri: 4:41pm On May 19
Zooposki:

Na their way. Fake Alpha males 😀😀
Why do you like begging

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On May 19
Imagine her audacity...
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Gokuuu(m): 4:45pm On May 19
In this country everything is just upside down.
Like most girls in this country don't like you for who you are but what you can give them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Oladhips(m): 5:14pm On May 19
Boss iLegendd how you see this matter grin
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by SisterAnn(f): 5:38pm On May 19
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I always pity Chest Beaters that get 35 page bride price list from Yam Leggies.

After battering by 1000s of SW and Northern guys. undecided

I don't want adult men crying like babies. cheesy
So easy to know you are a nobody.

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by SisterAnn(f): 5:41pm On May 19
ednut1:
Say no to broke women
I concur!
And to broke guys too.

Hold your own make I hold my own.

Pay your bills make I pay my own.

If you pay for me today, tomorrow I pay for you.
. it's a simple sturvs.
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by LexngtonSteele: 5:42pm On May 19
SisterAnn:
So easy to know you are a nobody.

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Paulruth: 5:43pm On May 19
banjicom:
It is not as if i am supporting the girl ooo, but the guy too is also childish. The curses/abuse at the end of the chat is not necessary. He should have just ignore the girl. Most of this online ladies na poverty and inferiority complex dey worry them. I dey sure say na man buy that iphone 12 for her.
You too mumu guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by SisterAnn(f): 5:46pm On May 19
LexngtonSteele:

Epon baare

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by LexngtonSteele: 5:51pm On May 19
SisterAnn:

SisterAnn to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Epon baare
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by MrIcredible: 6:27pm On May 19
banjicom:
It is not as if i am supporting the girl ooo, but the guy too is also childish. The curses/abuse at the end of the chat is not necessary. He should have just ignore the girl. Most of this online ladies na poverty and inferiority complex dey worry them. I dey sure say na man buy that iphone 12 for her.
The guy did very well and the curse was very necessary.
The stupid girl have not been taught a good lesson before, that's why she has such audacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by YorubaLord: 6:30pm On May 19
banjicom:

Shebi u read wetin i write? I say no need to even reply the girl. I no dey waste time with girls like dis i just block them immediately.

Baba, sharaaap there, abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by YelloweWest: 6:34pm On May 19
Guys, stay within your league!
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Golan007: 7:03pm On May 19
banjicom:

I disagree.

If men don't treat them like that, most of them would not even understand how idiotic their demands her.

God of evening no go hear her prayers.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Nlandmodesfku: 7:07pm On May 19
Apple be scamming gullible people. Every year new over priced phone.

Ask me for iPhone if I no block you instantly make I know watin cos am

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17pm On May 19
I like the part of "if god of morning say make e better for u and ur mama, god of night no go gree..."

I always say it that most of these girls don't deserve the commitment some of u niggaz dey shower dem with...

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:18pm On May 19
I like the part of "if god of morning say make e better for u and ur mama, god of evening no go gree..."

I always say it that most of these girls don't deserve the commitment some of u niggaz dey shower dem with...
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On May 19
Proserpina:
All I see is a lady discussing finance before starting a relationship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why do I find it hard for me to remember you former moniker ...

Would you kindly remind me??

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by WorldRichest: 8:00pm On May 19
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I always pity Chest Beaters that get 35 page bride price list from Yam Leggies.

After battering by 1000s of SW and Northern guys. undecided

I don't want adult men crying like babies. cheesy

If na Yam Leggies dey for Gate of Heaven on Judgement Day, you no go enter Heaven ooooooo. But if God loves you so much, HE can say you should just remain at the Gate instead of going to join other Developers drug traffickers in Hell Fire

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Gandrova: 8:00pm On May 19
Some ladies are naturally stupid, with nothing to offer except stupid and smelling punany

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by gfelo(m): 8:04pm On May 19
grin grin grin
Na why I can't leave nairaland if you are sad you will see people that will make you laf

azadus18:
God of morning 😂😂..

Buy Keke napep for the father
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by LexngtonSteele: 8:10pm On May 19
WorldRichest:

If na Yam Leggies dey for Gate of Heaven on Judgement Day, you no go enter Heaven ooooooo. But if God loves you so much, HE can say you should just remain at the Gate instead of going to join other Developers drug traffickers in Hell Fire

Abeg ooo. Na temporary sampling ooo.

grin
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On May 19
So demanding yet they bring nothing to the table besides their body. undecided
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by 10mobile: 8:28pm On May 19
banjicom:

Shebi u read wetin i write? I say no need to even reply the girl. I no dey waste time with girls like dis i just block them immediately.
Why are you explaining to him? Wasting your wisdom on fools who think they are great for being vulgar.

They form macho online but meet them offline they're mere sticks. The girl told him what she wanted in a relationship. If it's not what he wants, why not walk away with his head held high instead of acting immature by cursing her and her mom.

She didn't go to him, instead he went to her for crying out loud. I even suspect that the girl saw through his wretchedness and immaturity and used those insane upfront demands to scare him away.

I'm taking time to tell you this so that fools won't make you feel you're the fool instead. Don't let these low lives on NAIRALAND drag down your psyche. It's not dishonorable to respect women. After all, all our mothers are women. You're NOT a simp just because some stupid face-me-I-face-you low-self-esteem broke ass fellow called you that. Have a wonderful night.
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by godofuck231: 9:19pm On May 19
The mother would be worse , let's say she tired of taking a cab to the market she needs a private jet
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Pedyson: 9:23pm On May 19
This has literally become a norm for Nigerian Gen’z girls. How did we even get to this? To find a Nigerian girl wey nor dey hungry na by connection
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by banjicom(m): 9:38pm On May 19
10mobile:

Why are you explaining to him? Wasting your wisdom on fools who think they are great for being vulgar.

They form macho online but meet them offline they're mere sticks. The girl told him what she wanted in a relationship. If it's not what he wants, why not walk away with his head held high instead of acting immature by cursing her and her mom.

She didn't go to him, instead he went to her for crying out loud. I even suspect that the girl saw through his wretchedness and immaturity and used those insane upfront demands to scare him away.

I'm taking time to tell you this so that fools won't make you feel you're the fool instead. Don't let these low lives on NAIRALAND drag down your psyche. It's not dishonorable to respect women. After all, all our mothers are women. You're NOT a simp just because some stupid face-me-I-face-you low-self-esteem broke ass fellow called you that. Have a wonderful night.

God bless you my brother. You are the only one who understands what i was trying to say. Most of this guys on nairaland that called themselves redpill/alpha males are just insecure boys forming hard men. You can’t imagine how many mentions i have received with most of them insulting and calling me a simp.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Edusouls(m): 9:58pm On May 19
Product of yahoo boyz
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On May 19
EmmyMaestro:
Nigerian man gets shock of his life after receiving a message from the lady he intends to get into a relationship with.

The young man expressed his shock at the demands she stated before she would agree to date him.

He took to his social media account, @bigfeeztm, where he shared the chat screenshot with his followers on the app.

The young lady stated that if she decides to date him, he must be responsible for her and take care of her basic needs.

To kick off his responsibility, she expressed her desire to give her current iPhone 12 Pro to her mother and buy an iPhone 15, with his money.

This enraged the young man who sarcastically asked if he should also include buying a land for her brother so her family can be aware she is in a new relationship.

He insulted her passionately before shutting down the conversation.

See the posts and reactions below :

@stfukhaleed wrote: “See as she casually talk am. Adingun jale through and through
E no go better for am and her mama fr fr”

@geniuskaybee added: “What pain me most is that people will start thinking that’s how all of us behave 💔💔 there are good Nigerian girls that are not hungry abeg”

@GeeZimba wrote: “You don know say na those babe wey there mama no dey ask where them see money!! Na those useless mama born this one”

@HerRoyally commented: “You just start a new relationship and you’re already talking about buying you a IPhone 15??😆😆 Product of yahoo boys”

@DivineChukwuedo said: “She can’t pressure, but she’s requesting for iPhone 15 😹”
Haha this women think we men are stupid, but I can't blame there are stupid men that send them " for responding to there messages when his mum is still struggling.
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by y3mi(m): 3:26am On May 20
banjicom:
That aside. Which gender is responsible for rendering these ladies the way they are, no be same MAKE GENDER... Yawu boys, big zaddy, politicians, rich alhajis, senators, wealthy abokis, big done etc etc.... no be dem don first spoil these girls, tear their mouth, open their eyes to extreme material life, only to wipe and ditch them, making them unmarriable for the guys wey no fit afford the high tastes they have been attuned to.

Same gender go come dey abuse and blast these ladies without calling out how the menfolk wey no relent in their act of societal destruction, giving rise to these messy cycle on a steady.

Just ignore them abeg.

PS*
Babe ask for b'day gift, YBF tf her N10mula...
U come expect make she settle for hardworking sensible guy for future.

Make all of una dey play.
Una never see sontin.

E ti ya werey!
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by GloriousGbola: 5:46am On May 20
Proserpina:
All I see is a lady discussing finance before starting a relationship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnGE5NYOK4M?si=hHJe550Qybfh6tWv

See her. Hanti longer throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.