Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! (1446 Views)

God Never Rest, It's Biblical Error / History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error / Looking For A Very Strong Juju Priest Or Pastor Or Alfa Or Anybody That Can See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On May 22
Emusan:

No! Your lectures refer you to Google.

If he had yielded to my advice you won't see him creating multiple thread any contradiction in the Bible.

Or you think this is the only thread created about contradiction in the Bible by him?

Since you can join mouth to tackle me
You should be available anytime to answer people's questions since you know better
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:44pm On May 22
Emusan:

And this is the way to go, I thought your reply will make him agree with you.

Go and sit your tongue somewhere
You could not tackle his comments
Be hiding behind the curtains
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Join your friends that say Mark committed an error wink and make the Muslim jihadist, Abutwins a champion over you

If he said so, that was his own point of view.

I don't need to join him.

I already make my choice long time ago.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by FxMasterz: 8:45pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

The Bible makes references to people, books, statements records stories that you cannot find elsewhere.
According to the account of Abiathar could mean Jesus was quoting something that Abiathar must have said that happened to David. Remember that he was the only surviving eyewitness when David came to ask for bread. So he may have reported it and we have it in our Bibles today. So it's not unreasonable to allude to the account of Abiathar cos the story of that event may have originally been from him which was passed on and penned down by someone else.

If you want to believe that Mark 2:26 was an error, it's your own problem

To me, the Bible is accurate and truth without any error cos Jehovah, the God of truth is the Author of the Bible

Your previous post was in the line of The Story of Abiathar the Priest. Now it has changed to "The Story told By Abiathar the Priest." This second explanation looks more tenable than the first. It was Abiathar who most likely gave the eyewitness account of what Saul did to the priests of Nob.

I'm always open to new insights as long as they're based on honesty. I'm always ready to replace my former ideologies with new ones. I don't dwell on lies and falsehoods like you do. If I find truth and honesty in this version of Abiathar the priest that you're talking about, I'll gladly embrace it.

Now, back to the verse in question. Let's use AI translators to translate it to English. This is because the sequence of all the words in that verse in relation to the word you brought up to mean 'account' does not follow a logical sequence. Look at it very well and see where the wire appears.

Mark 2:23-28 (Greek Bible)

"23 Καὶ ἐγένετο παραπορεύεσθαι αὐτὸν ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν διὰ τῶν σπορίμων, καὶ ἤρξαντο οἱ μαθηταὶ αὐτοῦ ὁδὸν ποιεῖν τίλλοντες τοὺς στάχυας.
24 Καὶ οἱ Φαρισαῖοι ἔλεγον αὐτῷ, Ἴδε τί ποιοῦσιν οἱ μαθηταί σου τὸ ἄθεμιτον ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν.
25 Καὶ λέγει αὐτοῖς, Οὐδέποτε ἀνέγνωτε τί ἐποίησεν Δαυεὶδ ὅτε χρείαν ἔσχεν καὶ ἐπείνασεν αὐτὸς καὶ οἱ μετ᾿ αὐτοῦ;
26 πῶς εἰσῆλθεν εἰς τὸν οἶκον τοῦ Θεοῦ ἐπὶ Ἀβιαθὰρ ἀρχιερέως, καὶ τοὺς ἄρτους τῆς προθέσεως ἔφαγεν, οὓς οὐκ ἔξεστιν φαγεῖν εἰ μὴ τοῖς ἱερεῦσι, καὶ ἔδωκεν καὶ τοῖς σὺν αὐτῷ οὖσιν;
27 Καὶ ἔλεγεν αὐτοῖς, Τὸ σάββατον διὰ τὸν ἄνθρωπον ἐγένετο, καὶ οὐχ ὁ ἄνθρωπος διὰ τὸ σάββατον·
28 ὥστε κύριός ἐστιν ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου καὶ τοῦ σαββάτου.

Here is the translation of Mark 2:23-28 from Greek to English by AI:

"23 And it happened that He was passing through the grainfields on the Sabbath, and His disciples began to make their way, picking the heads of grain.
24 The Pharisees said to Him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”
25 He answered, “Have you never read what David did when he was in need and hungry, he and those who were with him?
26 How he entered the house of God, in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests to eat, and also gave some to those who were with him?”
27 Then He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

There's the clause "in the days of". This clause does not appear in the same place where you inserted that "On the account of."
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 8:45pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Go and sit your tongue somewhere
You could not tackle his comments
Be hiding behind the curtains

You that tackle his comments, why do you want to change to Quran? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:46pm On May 22
Emusan:

If he said so, that was his own point of view.

I don't need to join him.

I already make my choice long time ago.

Either Mark committed an error or not
What is wrong with Mark 2:26?
You can collaborate to shame us but you cannot agree on simple stuff
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52pm On May 22
Emusan:

You that tackle his comments, why do you want to change to Quran? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I have written a lot on mark 2:26 and even answered from OP, you, fzmasterx and Kobo. I made references to the Greek preposition, epi and cited illustrations. What did you to
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:53pm On May 22
FxMasterz:

Your previous post was in the line of The Story of Abiathar the Priest. Now it has changed to "The Story told By Abiathar the Priest." This second explanation looks more tenable than the first. It was Abiathar who most likely gave the eyewitness account of what Saul did to the priests of Nob.

I'm always open to new insights as long as they're based on honesty. I'm always ready to replace my former ideologies with new ones. I don't dwell on lies and falsehoods like you do. If I find truth and honesty in this version of Abiathar the priest that you're talking about, I'll gladly embrace it.

Now, back to the verse in question. Let's use AI translators to translate it to English. This is because the sequence of all the words in that verse in relation to the word you brought up to mean 'account' does not follow a logical sequence. Look at it very well and see where the wire appears.

Mark 2:23-28 (Greek Bible)

"23 Καὶ ἐγένετο παραπορεύεσθαι αὐτὸν ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν διὰ τῶν σπορίμων, καὶ ἤρξαντο οἱ μαθηταὶ αὐτοῦ ὁδὸν ποιεῖν τίλλοντες τοὺς στάχυας.
24 Καὶ οἱ Φαρισαῖοι ἔλεγον αὐτῷ, Ἴδε τί ποιοῦσιν οἱ μαθηταί σου τὸ ἄθεμιτον ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν.
25 Καὶ λέγει αὐτοῖς, Οὐδέποτε ἀνέγνωτε τί ἐποίησεν Δαυεὶδ ὅτε χρείαν ἔσχεν καὶ ἐπείνασεν αὐτὸς καὶ οἱ μετ᾿ αὐτοῦ;
26 πῶς εἰσῆλθεν εἰς τὸν οἶκον τοῦ Θεοῦ ἐπὶ Ἀβιαθὰρ ἀρχιερέως, καὶ τοὺς ἄρτους τῆς προθέσεως ἔφαγεν, οὓς οὐκ ἔξεστιν φαγεῖν εἰ μὴ τοῖς ἱερεῦσι, καὶ ἔδωκεν καὶ τοῖς σὺν αὐτῷ οὖσιν;
27 Καὶ ἔλεγεν αὐτοῖς, Τὸ σάββατον διὰ τὸν ἄνθρωπον ἐγένετο, καὶ οὐχ ὁ ἄνθρωπος διὰ τὸ σάββατον·
28 ὥστε κύριός ἐστιν ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου καὶ τοῦ σαββάτου.

Here is the translation of Mark 2:23-28 from Greek to English by AI:

"23 And it happened that He was passing through the grainfields on the Sabbath, and His disciples began to make their way, picking the heads of grain.
24 The Pharisees said to Him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”
25 He answered, “Have you never read what David did when he was in need and hungry, he and those who were with him?
26 How he entered the house of God, in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests to eat, and also gave some to those who were with him?”
27 Then He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

There's the clause "in the days of". This clause does not appear in the same place where you inserted that "On the account of."

Show me the phrase in Greek

in the days of
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by AbuTwins: 8:55pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Join your friends that say Mark committed an error wink and make the Muslim jihadist, Abutwins a champion over you

People don't need to sugarcoat lies as the truth! That's what JW does!

They keep explaining to you and you keep bringing bogus argument from JW Bible and jw.org!
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by AbuTwins: 8:56pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Should I list contradictions of the Quran too
Quran that does not know common science

Go create your thread on that! It's simple!
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
I have written a lot on mark 2:26 and even answered from OP, you, fzmasterx and Kobo. I made references to the Greek preposition, epi and cited illustrations. What did you to

I never make any reference, stop your delusion.

I only pointed out, that what you posted isn't really different from other translations you want to badmouth because of NWT.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On May 22
Emusan:

I never make any reference, stop your delusion.

I only pointed out, that what you posted isn't really different from other translations you want to badmouth because of NWT.

I always uphold the Bible
Unlike your friend that says a Bible writer committed an error
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 9:04pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Either Mark committed an error or not
What is wrong with Mark 2:26?

Nothing, wrong with Mark 2:26

It's people like who perceive that something wrong with it are the one who trying to sugarcoat it or called it contradiction.

You can collaborate to shame us but you cannot agree on simple stuff

Just as you people don't agree on simple stuff as well.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:04pm On May 22
AbuTwins:

People don't need to sugarcoat lies as the truth! That's what JW does!

They keep explaining to you and you keep bringing bogus argument from JW Bible and jw.org!

Lemme sit down and watch how people of 21st century are imitating one caveman that called himself the perfect exampler during the 7th century
https://twitter.com/GalG_IL/status/1793335122730607078?t=7qooPnnjprIJLTuSaQvTMg&s=19
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05pm On May 22
Emusan:

Nothing, wrong with Mark 2:26

It's people like who perceive that something wrong with it are the one who trying to sugarcoat it or called it contradiction.

Just as you people don't agree on simple stuff as well.

If nothing is wrong, why is OP making an issue of it?
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 9:06pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
I always uphold the Bible
Unlike your friend that says a Bible writer committed an error

Your deluded brother who I do refer to as JaNosense says Samuel gave FALSE PROPHECY which shows you even endorsed his post, so what is the difference?
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 9:08pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

You can ask him.

My point is, you didn't address the OP you just did copy and paste which you yourself don't understand.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by FxMasterz: 9:09pm On May 22
AbuTwins:
This is simple physics experiment in the transmission of light! grin You guys and absurd relativism! So the colored glass scatteres the white light transmitting some and absorbing others.

The eyes just interpret the wavelength transmitted.
So what have you said that's different from what I said in layman's language?

Your carnal eyes see coloured light in its transmitted colours. But the white light is still white light. The carnal man sees the colours but the spiritual man sees the white light.

The Bible is not the word of God! It is just letters and documents written to people or some people! You said it yourself, it was never meant to be a collated religious book!
Now you are capping!
It was not meant to be called a religious book. The writers were not writing for religious purposes. Hence they had no ulterior motive than to sincerely communicate truth to their readers. God then used the sincerity to bless the World. The letters are not the Word of God but the message the letters pass across is the Word of God. The Bible is nothing but a story book if you have no revelation. And you can't have revelation without being born of the Spirit.

If you have not had the experience of being born of the spirit, you'll be foolish to deny the existence of this experience.

Why accuse me of what I didn't say before!
When did I accuse you of what you didn't say? I said, and I repeat: if Mathew and Luke copied from Mark, show us evidence that Mathew and Luke each had copies of Mark's book.

[quite]Okay then! We hope Antichristian will come back and prove you as the liar![/quote]
You just have to switch over to your Antichristian moniker to make this happen.

The Bible contains errors! And whatever is error filled can only be demonic as God is not the author of confusion and falsehood! Faith in error! Error-filled Message!

That applies to the Quran. It's a completely demonic book written by a blood sucking prophet who revels in sexual fantasies. The book has a combination of errors and lies. There's no single truth in it!

Whatever has errors is not demonic. Human being can make errors without being demonic. A child does not have to be demonic to say 5 plus 3 equals 10. That doesn't make him demonic. But if he deliberately lies to his fellow that 5 plus 3 equals 10, then demons could be involved. Nobody demonizes anyone who makes errors in sincerity. Someone who deliberately misleads others, and after forcing everyone on the pain of death to accept him as prophet (Mohammed enforced his false prophethood by his sword); on his sickbed, he begins to cry that he's just a warner, he doesn't even know what would be done to.him. Why force people to follow a path whose end you do not know? That's a demonic prophet who gave his fellow bloodsuckers the demonic Quran.

1 Like

Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:13pm On May 22
Emusan:

You can ask him.

My point is, you didn't address the OP you just did copy and paste which you yourself don't understand.

Even where I did copy and paste, I added my own clarification in italics which you cannot see and I still explained them and answered questions from Kobo, you, Fz and OP. I won't be able to do that if I don't understand
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Emusan(m): 9:19pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:
Even where I did copy and paste, I added my own clarification in italics which you cannot see and I still explained them and answered questions from Kobo, you, Fz and OP. I won't be able to do that if I don't understand

You confirm it yourself that you lack basic understanding of English Lang.

If you do copy and paste, it not your work you provide a quotation mark and probably reference the author then people with understanding of English Lang reading your post will be able to distinguish between your words and others.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23pm On May 22
Emusan:

Your deluded brother who I do refer to as JaNosense says Samuel gave FALSE PROPHECY which shows you even endorsed his post, so what is the difference?

He's doing that based on your definition of what is false which you alluded to us
We were not correct as to predictions of certain dates in the past. Maybe too hasty then. I call it unrealized expectations. They are expectations that were not just realized at the assumed time but they are still expectations.
Some of the first century Christians had unrealized expectations too regarding Jehovah's day but it was later realized
Samuel also had it too. He knew that one of Jesse sons would be King but his idea of who it was was hasty and unrealized but through David, it became realized

You may call it false, the Great Tribulation is coming very soon. Some of us have prayed that they enter the new world (some even confident) they'll enter paradise but they've gone. It's an unrealized expectation for them but not for us in general of for Jehovah
I am strongly convinced that in my own lifetime (Jehovah willing), i will atleast witness the fall of Babylon the Great or atleast expected cry for peace and security by the nations
The idea that we'll keep preaching about the coming of the kingdom in 300 or 400 years time like our fathers is not going to happen. We're living the last of the last days...
E don do
I wan go bath n sleep 😴💤💤
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:26pm On May 22
Emusan:

You confirm it yourself that you lack basic understanding of English Lang.

If you do copy and paste, it not your work you provide a quotation mark and probably reference the author then people with understanding of English Lang reading your post will be able to distinguish between your words and others.

Why then did they ask questions and I did not shy away from answering 4 people?
You could not address OP but you asked him to check 101 contradictions without mentioning anything about it but I dropped content's and added mine and answered questions
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

There is no single contradiction in the Bible but when baby Muslims has been spoonfed by Islamists they rush to social media for attention seeking all what the OP is posting i have passed when i was still a Muslim so they are not new to me i just decided to let him continue seeking the attention he so much crave for! smiley

Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by FxMasterz: 9:37pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Show me the phrase in Greek

in the days of

Taken from AI Translators

Excerpt:

The Greek preposition "ἐπὶ" (epi) can be translated into English in several ways, depending on its context. It generally means "on," "upon," "over," "at," "in the time of," "against," or "for." Here are some examples of its usage:

Take note of the clause "in the time of", which is also one of the meanings.

That's the appropriate clause that precedes "Abiathar the priest". If Abiathar's story was being referred, then, we'll have another word that would translate to "Story" or 'Account". Then, we'll choose some of the other prepositions: "Upon the account of", "in the story of" etc So, without these two words found in that verse, the sequence to justify *On the account of" is none existent.

Let's break it down further:

1. On/Upon: Referring to physical position.
- Example: ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς (epi tēs gēs) – "on the earth"

2. Over: Indicating control or authority.
- Example: ἐπὶ πάντων (epi pantōn) – "over all"

3. At/In the time of: Referring to a time period.
- Example: ἐπὶ βασιλέως (epi basileōs) – "in the time of the king"

4. Against: Indicating opposition.
- Example: ἐπὶ τῶν ἐχθρῶν (epi tōn echthrōn) – "against the enemies"

5. For: Indicating purpose or reason.
- Example: ἐπὶ σωτηρίᾳ (epi sōtēriai) – "for salvation"

The precise translation that matches the context and the word sequences in the verse is "In the time of", which can also be rendered "In the days of."

See Greek Interlinear in screenshot. The word alone cannot be translated as "In the story of " or "On account of."

Modified:

If you're to choose the other prepositions of Over, On, Upon, etc, then the verse would read "On/Upon/Over Abiathar the Priest". Since the word "Story" or "Account" is absent.

Where did you pull in "Account" from?

Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On May 22
Aemmyjah:

Why then did they ask questions and I did not shy away from answering 4 people?
You could not address OP but you asked him to check 101 contradictions without mentioning anything about it but I dropped content's and added mine and answered questions

Even when you make valid points a baby Muslim will still go back to those spoon-feeding him for a counter response so it doesn't worth it! undecided

Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by AbuTwins: 9:48pm On May 22
FxMasterz:

It was not meant to be called a religious book. The writers were not writing for religious purposes. Hence they had no ulterior motive than to sincerely communicate truth to their readers. God then used the sincerity to bless the World. The letters are not the Word of God but the message the letters pass across is the Word of God. The Bible is nothing but a story book if you have no revelation. And you can't have revelation without being born of the Spirit.
Another capping! You Sabi twist words o! Even those who wrote the books were just writing letters and made mistakes! There was no spirit involved in the writing! Na when you dey read spirit come dey important!
Abeg stop coping!

If you have not had the experience of being born of the spirit, you'll be foolish to deny the existence of this experience.
Abeg, no spirit anywhere! You're all just capping people up and down!

When did I accuse you of what you didn't say? I said, and I repeat: if Mathew and Luke copied from Mark, show us evidence that Mathew and Luke each had copies of Mark's book.
You can check what you wrote earlier.

You just have to switch over to your Antichristian moniker to make this happen.
Switch am with your spirit!

That applies to the Quran. It's a completely demonic book written by a blood sucking prophet who revels in sexual fantasies. The book has a combination of errors and lies. There's no single truth in it!
You are always telling lies! No single truth in the Qur'an even when the Qur'an says Jesus did miracles! Moses split the red sea! Moses stick swallowed the magicians' sticks!

No single truth in it indeed! Keep telling lies o!

Whatever has errors is not demonic. Human being can make errors without being demonic. A child does not have to be demonic to say 5 plus 3 equals 10. That doesn't make him demonic. But if he deliberately lies to his fellow that 5 plus 3 equals 10, then demons could be involved. Nobody demonizes anyone who makes errors in sincerity. Someone who deliberately misleads others, and after forcing everyone on the pain of death to accept him as prophet (Mohammed enforced his false prophethood by his sword); on his sickbed, he begins to cry that he's just a warner, he doesn't even know what would be done to.him. Why force people to follow a path whose end you do not know? That's a demonic prophet who gave his fellow bloodsuckers the demonic Quran.

Quote where Muhammad enforced his prophethood by sword and show the difference between what is available in the Bible as commanded by Yahweh?

Show us where Muhammad was crying on the death bed he's a warner that doesn't know what'll be done to him?

Authentic Evidence please!
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by FxMasterz: 10:18pm On May 22
AbuTwins:
Another capping! You Sabi twist words o! Even those who wrote the books were just writing letters and made mistakes! There was no spirit involved in the writing! Na when you dey read spirit come dey important!
Abeg stop coping!
My dear. There's no perfect man in the entire universe. No man has perfect knowledge. God uses people who surrender themselves to be used. He then uses them to bless the world even in their imperfections. We still have imperfect men today who are being used of God.

[b]Abeg, no spirit anywhere! You're all just capping people up and down![/quote]
Okay, but whenever you're free, enter a Spirit filled church congregation and find out. Don't just sit in your mosque where you preach to demons and demons become Muslims. No one needs to argue it. Practical demonstrations of the Presence of God are in all true churches.

I think you're the one who needs to check. You misinterpreted from the onset. I said and I repeat, if Mathew and Luke copied from Mark, then show me evidence that both Mathew and Luke had at least one copy of Mark's book individually.

Switch am with your spirit!
You'll do it when you're ready.

You are always telling lies! No single truth in the Qur'an even when the Qur'an says Jesus did miracles! Moses split the red sea! Moses stick swallowed the magicians' sticks!
It was a fake Jesus in the Quran. Moses splitting the red sea is a Bible truth. The Quran wasn't the source. The Quran lied it came from one Jubril.

[quote[No single truth in it indeed! Keep telling lies o![/quote]
It's a book full of errors and lies.

Quote where Muhammad enforced his prophethood by sword and show the difference between what is available in the Bible as commanded by Yahweh?
It's there in the anals of history as narrated in your hadith. You want to deny that?

The difference between that of the Bible as commanded by Yahweh is that, punishment for serving other gods was meant for Israelites alone. God did them good. Made a covenant with them. Gave them the terms of the covenant to which they agreed. They were bound by that covenant and its laws. Every Israelite knows the consequence. Punishment was Strictly for Israelites who served other gods. Not for none Israelites. Moses didn't force himself on anybody. He carried no sword. Even when some people rejected his prophethood, he left them unto God's judgement. There is no single sword bearing prophet in the Bible.

Other nations God punished was due to their extreme wickedness. Especially the practice of burning children alive as sacrifices to idols, and gruesome murders. God didn't punish any nation for not serving Him. He had no covenant with them. He gave them no laws. He never revealed Himself to them. They were not liable. Only Israelites.

Mohammed on the other hand killed people for not believing in his prophethood. Wanted everyone to serve Allah by force, even though Allah has never revealed himself to them, neither do they have any covenant with Allah.

The difference is clear.

Show us where Muhammad was crying on the death bed he's a warner that doesn't know what'll be done to him?

Authentic Evidence please!

It's in your quran and hadith. His aorta was even being cut and he confessed it to show how fake he was. You know, Allah already said he'll cut his aorta if he happens to be a fake prophet. He confessed that he felt like his aorta was being cut before he died. Fake prophet confirmed.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by MightySparrow: 10:56pm On May 22
AbuTwins:

You're still capping!
Is there any old testament verse relating Abiathar with David and consecrated bread?

That Mark statement is simply a blunder!

I , honestly, don't see the OP's argument here. Ahimelek and Abiathar were both priests: one was an ordinary while the other was the High Priest. As you will see in the Bible, the chroniclers were priests, prophets and recorders. Some of these historical events were written and reviewed with time.

The Bible is not like the Quran that one person claimed to have been visited by Jubril and dictated the ayats and Surahs. Solomon, David, Moses, some prophets wrote songs, poems, dirge for people.

Why do we now call the compilation the WORD OF GOD The actual words said by God which came through different people at different times form the basis of the history of activities of people against the WORD. The records are showing how faithfully people adhere to the word and response of God to them..

Mohammed who later came and rewrote the experiences of actual participants in the history and historicity is the liar.

All his supposed prophecies and writings abou thet Israel and Land of Israel are now prove untrue. Israel is back to their land as prophesied. Gaza is being pounded to rubbles. All those that had oppressed Israel in the past have no power to confront them.

AbuTwins and his company are just wasting their time criticizing the Bible and people of God.
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by AbuTwins: 9:08am On May 23
MightySparrow:

I , honestly, don't see the OP's argument here. Ahimelek and Abiathar were both priests: one was an ordinary while the other was the High Priest. As you will see in the Bible, the chroniclers were priests, prophets and recorders. Some of these historical events were written and reviewed with time.
Quote the Bible verse that mentions Abiathar as a Priest with his father!

The Bible is not like the Quran that one person claimed to have been visited by Jubril and dictated the ayats and Surahs. Solomon, David, Moses, some prophets wrote songs, poems, dirge for people.
I never said anything about the Qur'an here!

Why do we now call the compilation the WORD OF GOD The actual words said by God which came through different people at different times form the basis of the history of activities of people against the WORD. The records are showing how faithfully people adhere to the word and response of God to them..
How can letters and historical documents written to people or some people in certain places be called word of God and scriptures? God has plan! And his plan is not human letters!

All his supposed prophecies and writings abou thet Israel and Land of Israel are now prove untrue.
Which prophecy? And what's the timeline of the Prophecy?

Israel is back to their land as prophesied. Gaza is being pounded to rubbles. All those that had oppressed Israel in the past have no power to confront them.
You brought a verse that stated that Israel will soon be destroyed after Gaza! Let's pray that one too will come true! Hypocrisy is when you disbelieve in the Prophet's Prophecy and believe in your Bible!

Gaza will be abandoned and Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday Ashdod will be emptied and Ekron uprooted. Zephaniah 2:4
Gaza is gradually being abandoned!
Ashkelon a Philistine city stolen by Israel should soon be destroyed!
Ashdod a Philistine city stolen by Israel should soon be emptied!
Ekron a Philistine city stolen by Israel should soon be uprooted!

Make we see if your Bible Prophecy go come true or na lie! Na you quote that verse!

AbuTwins and his company are just wasting their time criticizing the Bible and people of God.
I am learning too! At least i didn't know this verse existed before. Now i know! Let's pray Israel is destroyed from the lands they stole from Ashkelon to Ashdod to Ekron!
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by AbuTwins: 9:49am On May 23
FxMasterz:

My dear. There's no perfect man in the entire universe. No man has perfect knowledge. God uses people who surrender themselves to be used. He then uses them to bless the world even in their imperfections. We still have imperfect men today who are being used of God.
I never said there's a perfect man! Even your Biblical Jesus said "why do you call me good? There is no one good except God!" Leave God can used anybody He so wishes! That one no be word at all!

Okay, but whenever you're free, enter a Spirit filled church congregation and find out. Don't just sit in your mosque where you preach to demons and demons become Muslims. No one needs to argue it. Practical demonstrations of the Presence of God are in all true churches.
Spirit filled Church? Where did Jesus worship in a spirit filled church? All this spirit things started after Jesus left! More reason Jesus will deny you all when he comes again! Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:22-23
Some will even say can't you see they are doing miracles in Jesus name and the blind can see! I wonder if they know the above verses existed!

I think you're the one who needs to check. You misinterpreted from the onset. I said and I repeat, if Mathew and Luke copied from Mark, then show me evidence that both Mathew and Luke had at least one copy of Mark's book individually.

One verifiable proof that Matthew and Luke likely copied from the Gospel of Mark and used other sources can be seen in the similarities and differences in the accounts of the feeding of the 5,000 found in these Gospels:

Feeding of the 5,000:
**Mark's Gospel**: [/b]Describes the miraculous feeding of the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish. It includes specific details such as the grass being green, groups of 100s and 50s, and the command to have the people recline in groups on the green grass.

[b]**Matthew's Gospel**:
Retells the same event but includes additional details such as Jesus instructing the disciples to give the people something to eat before performing the miracle.

**Luke's Gospel**: Also contains the story but presents it in a slightly different way, with unique details such as the location being described as a desolate place.

By comparing these accounts, scholars can observe:
**Triple Tradition**: Shared material found in all three Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke), suggesting a common source, likely the Gospel of Mark.

**Double Tradition**: [/b]Material shared between Matthew and Luke but not found in Mark, indicating a potential shared source called "Q" (from the German word "Quelle," meaning source).

[b]**Special Material**:
Unique details and narrative elements in each Gospel, suggesting the authors utilized additional sources or traditions.

This example of the feeding of the 5,000 illustrates how the Gospels of Matthew and Luke likely drew from Mark's Gospel while also incorporating other sources to shape their narratives, highlighting the complex interplay of literary dependence and independent traditions in the Synoptic Gospels.

It was a fake Jesus in the Quran. Moses splitting the red sea is a Bible truth. The Quran wasn't the source. The Quran lied it came from one Jubril.
How can almost 2billion people on earth follow a book without truth? You get brain? The Qur'an confirms the previous revelations before it. Anyways i don't expect you to believe in the Qur'an before.

It's there in the anals of history as narrated in your hadith. You want to deny that?
Quote for the claims you made o!

The difference between that of the Bible as commanded by Yahweh is that, punishment for serving other gods was meant for Israelites alone. God did them good. Made a covenant with them. Gave them the terms of the covenant to which they agreed. They were bound by that covenant and its laws. Every Israelite knows the consequence. Punishment was Strictly for Israelites who served other gods. Not for none Israelites. Moses didn't force himself on anybody. He carried no sword. Even when some people rejected his prophethood, he left them unto God's judgement. There is no single sword bearing prophet in the Bible.

God did send Jonah to Nineveh which is not an Israelite state! So why the above lie that God's law is for Israelites alone?
Even Amos 1:3 talk about the sins of Damascus! No be Syria Damascus dey?

And even if the laws are meant for Israelites only are the laws only violent when it is from the Qur'an but not violent when it is from the Bible for Israelites? This is hypocrisy!

Other nations God punished was due to their extreme wickedness. Especially the practice of burning children alive as sacrifices to idols, and gruesome murders. God didn't punish any nation for not serving Him. He had no covenant with them. He gave them no laws. He never revealed Himself to them. They were not liable. Only Israelites.
You mean the so many genocides committed in the bible where even women, infants and animals were not spared? The one committed by Moses, Saul, Joshua, Elisha, etc in the name of Yah!

Mohammed on the other hand killed people for not believing in his prophethood. Wanted everyone to serve Allah by force, even though Allah has never revealed himself to them, neither do they have any covenant with Allah.
You assume there was no covenant! You are not the judge! People were to be killed for apostasy in the Bible. That's the law of Yah! Bring evidence to support your claims and you will be just giving us what you understood from the falsehood peddled by your Holy spirit filled Christian brothers who are liars! Something you don't have a firm grip on!

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.’ You may wonder, ‘How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?’ If the prophet predicts something in the LORD’s name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, ‘Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.’ (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: ‘Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.’ (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Na only Islam you get mouth to criticize! Criticize your God for all these laws!

It's in your quran and hadith. His aorta was even being cut and he confessed it to show how fake he was. You know, Allah already said he'll cut his aorta if he happens to be a fake prophet. He confessed that he felt like his aorta was being cut before he died. Fake prophet confirmed.
You should quote them as i am quoting the blunders in your Bible. I know the hadith and Qur'an verse you are saying. You should quote it so that i can expose you as a confirm Holy Spirit filled Christian liar!
Please i beg you quote them in this last part of the thread!
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:52am On May 23
FxMasterz:

Taken from AI Translators

Excerpt:

The Greek preposition "ἐπὶ" (epi) can be translated into English in several ways, depending on its context. It generally means "on," "upon," "over," "at," "in the time of," "against," or "for." Here are some examples of its usage:

Take note of the clause "in the time of", which is also one of the meanings.

That's the appropriate clause that precedes "Abiathar the priest". If Abiathar's story was being referred, then, we'll have another word that would translate to "Story" or 'Account". Then, we'll choose some of the other prepositions: "Upon the account of", "in the story of" etc So, without these two words found in that verse, the sequence to justify *On the account of" is none existent.

Let's break it down further:

1. On/Upon: Referring to physical position.
- Example: ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς (epi tēs gēs) – "on the earth"

2. Over: Indicating control or authority.
- Example: ἐπὶ πάντων (epi pantōn) – "over all"

3. At/In the time of: Referring to a time period.
- Example: ἐπὶ βασιλέως (epi basileōs) – "in the time of the king"

4. Against: Indicating opposition.
- Example: ἐπὶ τῶν ἐχθρῶν (epi tōn echthrōn) – "against the enemies"

5. For: Indicating purpose or reason.
- Example: ἐπὶ σωτηρίᾳ (epi sōtēriai) – "for salvation"

The precise translation that matches the context and the word sequences in the verse is "In the time of", which can also be rendered "In the days of."

See Greek Interlinear in screenshot. The word alone cannot be translated as "In the story of " or "On account of."

Modified:

If you're to choose the other prepositions of Over, On, Upon, etc, then the verse would read "On/Upon/Over Abiathar the Priest". Since the word "Story" or "Account" is absent.

Where did you pull in "Account" from?

You mentioned over 5 meaning of epi

How do you determine that it meant in the days of Abiathar or on the basis or in the time of
Against the same epi which it was translated as in the account of the thornbush
Re: Abiathar The Priest Or Ahimelek The Priest? Another Biblical Error! by FxMasterz: 10:55am On May 23
AbuTwins:
I never said there's a perfect man! Even your Biblical Jesus said "why do you call me good? There is no one good except God!" Leave God can used anybody He so wishes! That one no be word at all!
So, why are you expecting perfection from the Bible writers if you know there's no perfect human anywhere?

Spirit filled Church? Where did Jesus worship in a spirit filled church? All this spirit things started after Jesus left! More reason Jesus will deny you all when he comes again! Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:22-23
Some will even say can't you see they are doing miracles in Jesus name and the blind can see! I wonder if they know the above verses existed!
You lack understanding of what Jesus was saying, yet you refuse to learn. Instead of learning, you decided to criticize from your ignorant foundation.

Jesus said 'In my name, they'll cast out devils..." Reconcile that we the ignorant words you just typed up there.

One verifiable proof that Matthew and Luke likely copied from the Gospel of Mark and used other sources can be seen in the similarities and differences in the accounts of the feeding of the 5,000 found in these Gospels:

Feeding of the 5,000:
**Mark's Gospel**: [/b]Describes the miraculous feeding of the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish. It includes specific details such as the grass being green, groups of 100s and 50s, and the command to have the people recline in groups on the green grass.

[b]**Matthew's Gospel**:
Retells the same event but includes additional details such as Jesus instructing the disciples to give the people something to eat before performing the miracle.

**Luke's Gospel**: Also contains the story but presents it in a slightly different way, with unique details such as the location being described as a desolate place.

By comparing these accounts, scholars can observe:
**Triple Tradition**: Shared material found in all three Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke), suggesting a common source, likely the Gospel of Mark.

**Double Tradition**: [/b]Material shared between Matthew and Luke but not found in Mark, indicating a potential shared source called "Q" (from the German word "Quelle," meaning source).

[b]**Special Material**:
Unique details and narrative elements in each Gospel, suggesting the authors utilized additional sources or traditions.

This example of the feeding of the 5,000 illustrates how the Gospels of Matthew and Luke likely drew from Mark's Gospel while also incorporating other sources to shape their narratives, highlighting the complex interplay of literary dependence and independent traditions in the Synoptic Gospels.
So, you mean newspapers report the same events within a week, the must have copied from each other? Do you know that Mathew, Luke and Mark were actually recording events that took place?

How can almost 2billion people on earth follow a book without truth? You get brain? The Qur'an confirms the previous revelations before it. Anyways i don't expect you to believe in the Qur'an before.

Very simple:
1. Force their ancestors on the pain of death to accept Islam.

2. Brainwash their kids from a tender age. Make them recite lies until their minds believe it to be the truth.

3. Threaten them to stay and remain in Islam or be killed.

Quote for the claims you made o!

No need. It's common knowledge.

God did send Jonah to Nineveh which is not an Israelite state! So why the above lie that God's law is for Israelites alone?
Even Amos 1:3 talk about the sins of Damascus! No be Syria Damascus dey?
Yes, for their wickedness. He sent Jonah to warn them. He didn't send him to go there with sword. He didn't send him to force them to serve God but to repent of their wickedness and abominations.

And even if the laws are meant for Israelites only are the laws only violent when it is from the Qur'an but not violent when it is from the Bible for Israelites? This is hypocrisy!
No one is talking about laws but the violent actions of Mohammed! Mohammed was a warlord. Not a prophet.

You mean the so many genocides committed in the bible where even women, infants and animals were not spared? The one committed by Moses, Saul, Joshua, Elisha, etc in the name of Yah!
What genocide did they commit? Even the Israelites wars of Canaan were started by the Canaanites. Not the Israelites. The Israelites were not the aggressors.

Israel avoided all the nations God told them He was not judging. He sent them only to the iniquitous nations to possess their lands. And when Israel got to the fringes of the borders of Canaan, they sent message to their king to allow them pass through their land. They even promised to pay for anytime including water if they drank it while passing. The king came out with his army and attacked them. That was the Genesis of the Canaan wars.

You assume there was no covenant! You are not the judge! People were to be killed for apostasy in the Bible. That's the law of Yah! Bring evidence to support your claims and you will be just giving us what you understood from the falsehood peddled by your Holy spirit filled Christian brothers who are liars! Something you don't have a firm grip on![/quite]
Tell us what covenant Allah made with the people Mohammed killed. The good things he first did for them before entering a covenant with them. And the agreement the people Allah had with them before Mohammad carried his sword to murder people and shed so much blood to e force his prophethood.

There was a law for apostate ISRAELITES to be killed in the Old Testament. It was a law taught to all Israelites from childhood. They all knew the consequences. So, now tell me how many people in Israel died as a result of that law. Also tell me how many none Israelites were killed as a result of that law.

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many people killed by this law.

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many witches were killed by this law.

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many homosexuals were killed by this law.

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many homosexuals were killed by this law.

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many dad and mother hitters were killed by this law.

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many father cursers were killed by this law.

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many adulterers were killed by this law.

Death for Fornication
A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many fornicators were killed by this law.

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many people were killed by this law even though they had a covenant with God to serve Him only as said in the verse.

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many people were killed by this law.

quote]Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many none virgins were killed by this law.

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many people were killed by this law.

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Tell me how this applied to foreigners living outside Israel. And tell me how many blasphemers were killed by this law. For the record, only 2 people were ever killed by this law in a whole 4,000+ yrs of Israel's history.

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or )

Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell me how many false prophets were killed by this law.

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Slave of mohammed and liar like his Mohammed, how did the above scripture say gays should die?

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, ‘Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.’ (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Tell me how this applied to none Israelites. And tell anyone who was killed by this law.

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: ‘Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.

Na only Islam you get mouth to criticize! Criticize your God for all these laws!
Laws are for deterrent. The laws were effective as there were few to none incidents in the 4,000yr history of Israel that broke the law.

Slave of mohammed, no one is criticizing Islam for its laws. We criticize Mohammed for being a killer all his life. Telling lies and using his sword to force his prophet his upon people.

You should quote them as i am quoting the blunders in your Bible. I know the hadith and Qur'an verse you are saying. You should quote it so that i can expose you as a confirm Holy Spirit filled Christian liar!
Please i beg you quote them in this last part of the thread!

Everyone knows those verses, and you know them too. Tell the lies you want to tell about those verses , and I'll confirm to everyone that you're a liar as your mohammed. The scripture verses you quoted have exposed you as a serious liar who wanted to prevent laws as actual occurences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Dreams Have A Message? / How Would You Love To Die? / Priests-brawl-bethlehems-church-nativity-clergy-fight-christmas-cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.