Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. (4379 Views)

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Grace Finds Other Nympho Housegirls Like Her At The Tap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:10pm On May 22
Was a skeptic too, some people made some coins tho
sabbiboi:
So Nigerians are still this gullible, gosh .

They are expecting free money. So many people still mumu for Nigeria like this shocked
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by motionarena: 6:38pm On May 22
Prettygirl200:
Me I don't know if it will pay or not , but as long as I didn't put a dime in it I decided to try, do if it pays fine, if it doesn't fine, I didn't loose they didn't gain. Simple!!

Well you lost time and energy

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by abba190: 6:43pm On May 22
Silentgroper:
Does it really fetch money .. why are people so engrossed in it .. everyone is just tapping on their phone's screen their lives depends on it...
its modern day slavery. our great grand parents worked in a gold mining site as slaves, and now they making us hitting our phone screens, after hitting it for like 3months they will list the coins at 0.00007, we sell it and get 50-100 usdt and an american citizen use his 50-100 usdt to buy and hold, few years later u will see him with 1000-2000 usdt while the african man that mined the coin is busy wallowing in poverty or looking for another opportunity to hit his screen.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by abba190: 6:45pm On May 22
blaquemyc:
Notcoin listed on major exchanges a few days ago and people cashed out wella, you still dey here dey ask questions. Better join the moving train now or regret later.
its always funny when you guys boast about selling ur notcoin. few years later u will regret and be saying it was 50usdt the time i sold it now its 5000 usdt how i wish i didnt sell it
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sabbiboi: 6:52pm On May 22
Yeah, notcoin

2RightHands1Coc:
Was a skeptic too, some people made some coins tho

It’s too good to be true.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by blaquemyc: 7:43pm On May 22
abba190:
its always funny when you guys boast about selling ur notcoin. few years later u will regret and be saying it was 50usdt the time i sold it now its 5000 usdt how i wish i didnt sell it
And sometimes, a bird at hand is worth a 100 in the bush.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by MrOreo(m): 8:52am On May 23
sabbiboi:
So Nigerians are still this gullible, gosh .

They are expecting free money. So many people still mumu for Nigeria like this shocked
Be playing!
https://www.nairaland.com/8101426/what-tapswap-why-nigerians-tapping
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:00am On Jun 02
Silentgroper:
you be tapping too!! grin grin

Been long I've seen you around though...
Yeah it's school, it's the reason I haven't been active like before. Make una no vex. They will be launching tapswap on July first naaa, hamster combat don already talk wetyn dem wan launch their own on which is TON
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02
Prettygirl200:
Yeah it's school, it's the reason I haven't been active like before. Make una no vex. They will be launching tapswap on July first naaa, hamster combat don already talk wetyn dem wan launch their own on which is TON
what school do you go to..
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31am On Jun 03
Silentgroper:
what school do you go to..
Dnt wanna disclose, this a public forum.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32am On Jun 03
motionarena:

Well you lost time and energy
it's not as painful as when you loose money.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by balingaonline(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06
Walezy2020:
Message me if you wanna join my Airdrop group 0 eight 0 3 6 8 7 1310
I want to join please
0 eight 0 six 1 six 7 one 0 four 3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? / Do You Have Preference In Complexion? / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.