Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,451 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21678 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by anonymous1759(m): 10:11am On May 19
Fatbam005:
You are a mad man.

You’re a mad woman
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Prince1759(m): 10:12am On May 19
Direct this question to all APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by BelovedofLord: 10:14am On May 19
Those that believed that, their votes counted are, practically, delusional!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Procashtips(m): 10:15am On May 19
Bullfallo:
All i have to say is tinubu government is favoring them and their family.

0/10

Failure is an understatement.

Even Robert Mugabe is better than tinubu. It took mugabe 20-40years to destroyed Zimbabwe and took tinubu just 1 day to destroy Nigeria.

The west destroyed Zimbabwe not Mugabe. Stop following your colonizers like someone without independent thoughts.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Shattuck(m): 10:21am On May 19
Renewed Disaster.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by LexngtonSteele: 10:22am On May 19
2/10.

And I am a big supporter of this Government.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Feldie: 10:24am On May 19
Total failure. It's actually unimaginable how badly he has failed considering the fact that I actually defended him in front of my friends and family. I feel like a fraud for thinking he would be better than Buhari
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by karlbummy: 10:25am On May 19
What do you expect from someone that got to the sit of power by force in a dubious way mscheeeew abeg make den change channel to another better thing
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by BlackRains: 10:26am On May 19
grin
uniquelyspecial:
was I expecting anything positive from his administration?
No.
they said we should renew our hope, so all we will do in the next 4 years is hope, even when what is hoped for will obviously not come alive
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by kingxsamz(m): 10:27am On May 19
-10/10

A TOTAL FAILURE.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by kingsclass: 10:28am On May 19
Catastrophic failure.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:28am On May 19
functionalpromix:

The failuest show have 3 ticks. You have spoken well. 😂

My dear e no easy at all.... Tinubu is a definition of compound failure
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 10:28am On May 19
Angelfrost:

Subsidy removal across board... No nation can go far on such level of welfarism.

However, he hasn't been able to show transparency and properly cushion the effects of these radical approaches.

His failure to also stamp his foot against corruption also casts a huge shadow on his administration so far.

Hence, my score of 4/10. tongue

Chai!
"Subsidy removal across board"
Is it not the same fuel subsidy they are secretly paying?

Ok, you don't hear of the new one, religious subsidy or hajj subsidy that we spent 90b on?

Did you sincerely expect Tinubu to fight corruption?
The fight against corruption should ordinarily start with him
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Asazwalingwa: 10:30am On May 19
Colossal failure!
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Sacroscant1: 10:31am On May 19
I didn't vote for him so I can't rate him because if I do hmmmmm,let His supporters rate him,the Emilokans and may this regime favor me and family rate him, NIGERIANS are missing Buhari...it's unbelievable though.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ajimo54(m): 10:31am On May 19
iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?

He has started on a good note. Nigerians are supposed to grab all the opportunities to make wealth that the old man has created. He has created opportunities in power and energy sector, agriculture, taxation, real estate, and several others. Nigerians are always looking up to government to get food! No! You must raise your standard. Government creates opportunities! Grab them. I rate this administration 75% for now.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Classcaptain1(m): 10:32am On May 19
iwaeda:
Disastrous to say the least. Like someone once said, Bulaba has made Bubu look like a super hero. This is just a dress rehearsal for what the future holds under this evil and treacherous administration. May God have mercy on us.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Blaze14k: 10:32am On May 19
TechBaron:
Economy - Terrible
The economy is currently in shambles. Everything has become unimaginably expensive. The value of the naira keeps swinging like a pendulum bob.

The removal of subsidy and floating of the naira were grave mistakes. He should have observed the economy first before taking such hasty decisions.

Infrastructure - Average
I live in the FCT. I would have rated him terrible if not for the road construction works that Wike is doing.

The idea of constructing another highway to link Lagos to Calabar shows this administration don't know Jack about the problem of an ordinary Nigerian.

Abuja - Lokoja
Okene - Auchi
Enugu - Loko
Loko - Keffi
Kaduna - Abuja
East West Road etc
Plenty roads that they should have used that money to construct.

Power - 99%
I don't know if this is temporary, but for the past one month, electricity in my area has improved massively.

Corruption - Terrible
I wasn't having high hopes on this anyways.
While Bello was flexing muscles with the EFCC. I was hoping that the presidency would step-in and give security agencies 24 hours to fish Bello out. If they could get Nnamdi Kanu in far awatmy Kenya, then it is obvious that they handled Bello's case with kid's gloves.

I would have appraised him on other sectors such as Agriculture, Aviation, Transportation etc but his terrible performance handling the economy has already liquidated all his efforts in those sectors.

I flew Abuja to Uyo for almost 100k. Less than 3 years ago, you can get a return ticket for that amount and still have some change left.

On a scale of 1 to 10. I will generously give him a 2.

I love the way you were so honest about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by deavicky(m): 10:33am On May 19
I will just give 2% because of attendance.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by indigenous234(f): 10:33am On May 19
He has failed to the extent that the monumental failure of the Buhari administration is now looking like something we bring back.

All he knows is tax. IGR and nothing more
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by UnitedKingdom: 10:34am On May 19
iwaeda:

We in diaspora knows he's a failure hence, rating him is a waste of time.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by TemmyT002(m): 10:35am On May 19
I never voted for him
But I never thought he would fail so massively

He is a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe
How can Buhari be better than you Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by gidyambi(m): 10:35am On May 19
Monumental Failure of Catastrophic scale.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by khattab02: 10:35am On May 19
F9 parallel
F9 parallels

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by motun44: 10:35am On May 19
Very bad

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Blaze14k: 10:36am On May 19
helinues:

Is 40% F to you?

Was expecting like 70% with the noise you've been making. At least you are very honest 4/10 is below average
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On May 19
RoyalUc:

Chai!
"Subsidy removal across board"
Is it not the same fuel subsidy they are secretly paying?

Ok, you don't hear of the new one, religious subsidy or hajj subsidy that we spent 90b on?

Did you sincerely expect Tinubu to fight corruption?
The fight against corruption should ordinarily start with him

Again... That's why I scored him 4/10.

The man started with more talk than substance, and has relied so far on publicity and propaganda rather than good works.

Where I come from... 4/10 is not a pass mark.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 10:38am On May 19
femi4:
He didn't get there by people's vote in the first place. The election isn't a reflection of the people's voice

UN think otherwise
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Greenfusion: 10:38am On May 19
There's no rating to qualify his failure....very abysmal
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by dododawa1: 10:38am On May 19
-10/10
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:38am On May 19
Callous, demonic, and barbaric.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.