Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21653 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by oyeb15: 11:05am On May 19
Tinubu name is synonymous to failure.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by osculatedon(m): 11:05am On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool
yes oooh my brother, please relocate back to Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Image123(m): 11:05am On May 19
erico2k2:

Until When?

2 years. That's May next year.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ola9ja(m): 11:06am On May 19
The worst Nigerian president I would have ever imagined him to be.

iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On May 19
Paramount01:

For real! I just said it now, if you did not see anything this govt had done in infrastructure you have marked Tinubu a failure even before he started, for debate's sake, let me list them

I am a transporter, I move around the country roads ,where I base now is Sokoto,federal Govt is presently dualization of sokoto to Zaria Road with standard concrete, coastal raod is there, and Bunue to Enugu road is there,just finish 3rd millain bridge.all these with a year.

Sports: I know you are blind to see what super eagles did in afcon ,that was not enough, Nigeria became the second-best country in all just concluded all Africa game's

All these happen as a result of prompt supply of well standard equipment for training, instant or prompt payment of all benefits on like before.i have much to type ,let me finish park
How does any of this help the man on the street? Did you buy petrol today
Will you pay your house rent Month end?
When last did you pay school fees? How about your cooking gas, have you not increased the money you give your wife as feeding money? is it enough with the new found reality of BAT?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On May 19
Image123:

2 years. That's May next year.
That's not far off.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On May 19
helinues:

40% is passed everywhere. I mean academically

Not everywhere... Please, do some research.

Not even in academics.

Some courses and schools have higher standards.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Inosky: 11:08am On May 19
Monumental failure and corruption. Scam

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ruffhandu: 11:11am On May 19
helinues:
40%
Can you please politely and objectively tell what he has done to merit such high score of 40%?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Kaiser20: 11:13am On May 19
What matters in Building a Nation is a good Foundation based on a good Principle.
If the foundation is shaking all your efforts will Not Balance
Tinubu doesn't need 8 years to prove his capacity
He Started by poor without a Solid Principle.
He will Fail.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by phemray(m): 11:14am On May 19
killsmith:
Monumental failure. I Don't think anyone can fail like tinubu.

So funny, Nigerians did not even know what they want or maybe being spoon-feed. Everyone saying failure but can't state categorically and how he failed shows that Tinubu is doing well in the right direction but Nigeria didn't want to bear any cost like pains. Let's keep this, till just 6 months of dangote selling fuel to the Nigerians from July, then we come back to say another thing. No pains no gains!
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by patrickcollins: 11:15am On May 19
Paramount01:
If Tinubu has not done well in the following ways that shows your hatred has already marked him failure before he starts his tenure

1)sport
2)infrastructure development
3) security
4)FCT development
Mention one infrastructure he has put in place almost one year counting, the kidnapping going unabated round the country even UK are taunting Nigeria as an unsafe place to visit, which sports are you talking about. The man is a failure don't know how he was able to build Lagos state
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Smartcitizen: 11:18am On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .

Rate tinubu government you first of all attacked Peter Obi.... nawaoo!

Only God knows the heart break this Obi caused many of you during the election period.

You can never talk about a man like that without loving or afraid of him..... never.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Electrochemistry(m): 11:18am On May 19
Honestly, a complete failure and the best thing he can do now if he really has Nigerians at heart, is to resign

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by 43Ronin: 11:18am On May 19
Most of the tribalistic yoruba that voted him thought in their mind that even if BAT does not perform, he cannot be worse than buhari cheesy guess what, they are even surprised and half if them will not even vote for him again
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ufotunang: 11:19am On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool
.. you mean renewed shege or? 🙄
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Confirm4real(m): 11:20am On May 19
Agbadorians will rate him high whereas they're hungry cheesy

He used let the poor breath to deceive Nigerians that's all I can say...
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ezmans: 11:20am On May 19
helinues:
40%
a whole your dady president you gave 40 percent am shocked
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ufotunang: 11:21am On May 19
The worst president Nigeria has ever have
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Treasure17(m): 11:22am On May 19
You op surely know that he's not qualify to be rated. I mean, how do you rate a collosal failure?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by godofuck231: 11:22am On May 19
Sub zero cold F9, with hot fuckiu
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ClearFlair: 11:23am On May 19
iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?

3/100. But I'm not surprised. It's still the same APC
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ufotunang: 11:26am On May 19
Just tell him to resign... enough of the damage he has done on the economy, country and nigerians.. before he finishes nigeria patapata🙄
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by yinkeys(m): 11:28am On May 19
An E
The only good has been interior & information technology minister
He has totally wiped out the middle class in Nigeria
You are either a rich man or poor man, let’s be frank.
Industries closing, economic downturn, job cuts, hyper inflation, fuel shortages, fuel price hike, transportation price hike, food price hike, quality of food and drugs are getting worse, so much fake drugs and food in the market, totally made the naira worthless etc.
There’s a reason Labour union is fighting for $600 minimum wage

And they just want to keep taxing the poor
That’s what they call increasing IGR
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 11:29am On May 19
khattab02:
The baseline for rate is where u are coming from and where u are today.

All came to change our fortune but worsen it the more. That's a good reference point.
Presidents are elected on the premise of improving the already Bad state of affairs of a country or maintain its prosperity. The reason we moved from PDP to APC was hoping for renewed hope
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by maak400: 11:29am On May 19
Bulaba 🌽 is worse than cancer. He has destroyed Nigeria beyond imagination. I never thought another person could perform worse than Bubu.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by easzypeaszy(m): 11:31am On May 19
2/10
Even tho I he the Mumu fan
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Inspirer1: 11:33am On May 19
Realdeals:
Well, below the expectations of a positive turnaround.
Riro ni teniyan sise nbe lọwọ eledumare.
Sincerely, people had hopes similar to when Abiola contested, unfortunately, so far, hopes have been dashed...so so sad
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Inspirer1: 11:34am On May 19
RoyalUc:

And which of those "bold economic steps" has had any positive soothing relief on the lives of the people?
Which of them is sustainable?
How many of them have they reversed or secretly doing the opposite
💯 💯 💯
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Vokians(m): 11:35am On May 19
Disastrous performance
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by seunayantokun(m): 11:38am On May 19
We would be making a bad mistake to score him high just as is a bad mistake to score him low. The reason is there is no president in Nigeria that will ever give us a satisfactory performance in a country where you have weak and destroyed institutions.

The decay is continuing and worsening.

Unfortunately, Nigerians themselves don't want strong institutions, we prefer strong individuals whereas no society can ever produce a strong leader where there is no strong institution. No, there isn't! That is why in places where there should have been rays of hope like churches and mosques, we only have sour experiences.

Look at the past and present of certain political figures who are going up and down because they want to be president. Who among them is the kind of messiah figure we always crave? Bunch of untried and/or unconvicted criminals.

That is why we say brake it up or down so that we can go back and build strong relevant institutions which people can own and trust. If we restructure, aren't we going to have good leaders produced and nurtured by our institutions and for our development ?

A country where terrorists are in charge and untouchable; a country where deadly dealers are celebrated saintly saviours; a country where citizens would rather in a season take N90 billion for Mecca hajj subsidy, only God knows how much for Jerusalem, and turn around to say they want a developed country like UK and US which don't send their wealth to Saudi Arabia; a country whose citizens would rather go to UAE to hide and enjoy stolen wealth but wouldn't learn and use the example of the 7-emirate structure to replicate similar or better development at home; country which ranks amongst the poorest in the world but boasts of the richest in Africa and in the world; a country where lots of people, including religious leaders, go about with unquestioned questionable wealth... Is that a country?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by doncartel: 11:41am On May 19
F9 Parallel.

He is almost in the category of Idi Amin of Uganda and Sani Abacha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Nationwide Darkness Looms As Electricity Supply Drops To 1,400MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.