Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,771 members, 7,848,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21454 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by hardbody: 1:05pm On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool

You have failed abroad bro.

No, I don't have visa issues, i came into London on Saturday and stayed at Bethnal Green (Cambridge Heath Road) and came back this morning via Virgin Atlantic that touched down at 4.50am. My point is, if you are abroad and planning to relocate, you failed. Some of us have no plans of relocation, we have sunk strong tap root here, irrespective of who is on the saddle. For those of you that japa-ed, either make it work or saunter back in shame from gross failure.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On May 19
seunayantokun:

Well, did you read all I said?
yes I did and agree with what you stated, You was whipping on the idea where its not accurate to score them and elaborating on the ills of the society. What I got to say to that is this, Those are constant in Nigeria from record go, however we crave for a leader to put it on a positive reverse trend. But today my friend the question was how much will one core BAT.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On May 19
hardbody:

No, I don't have visa issues, i came into London on Saturday and stayed at Bethnal Green (Cambridge Heath Road) and came back this morning via Virgin Atlantic that touched down at 4.50am. My point is, if you are abroad and planning to relocate, you failed. Some of us have no plans of relocation, we have sunk strong tap root here, irrespective of who is on the saddle. For those of you that japa-ed, either make it work or saunter back in shame from gross failure.
Bross calm down, the guy was being sarcastic ahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by begge: 1:08pm On May 19
Less than zero
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by hardbody: 1:09pm On May 19
erico2k2:

Bross calm down, the guy was being sarcastic ahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Ok bro. Apologies to him oo. Some of us are vexing huge.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:16pm On May 19
Zero
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On May 19
hardbody:

Ok bro. Apologies to him oo. Some of us are vexing huge.
Bross me sef vex pass U. Imagine my Mrs queueing at a petrol station with kid in car for nearly 4 hrs to buy petrol at N850/ltre in PH,wahala nor plenty!
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by JOHNBULLZZ: 1:23pm On May 19
It is only Satan that can torture Nigerians to this extent and even feel unperturbed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by gratiaeo(m): 1:25pm On May 19
Calamity
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Integrafamoo: 1:26pm On May 19
AqualinaXYZ:
Just like the northern politician said

Give Tinubu 30yrs he won’t achieve anything

He has succeeded in reducing Nigerians purchasing power like he promised

Make him APC supporters grade him themselves before them go say I give Tinubu -1000
Worst than an empty
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Vadese1: 1:26pm On May 19
On. Scale of 1 to 10. I will give him a compassionate score of 2. He is the worst president Nigeria has ever produce. As bad as buhari was, he made him to looks like a superstar

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Barsote(m): 1:32pm On May 19
-1000,000 in 1million years he will still be most useless...
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by franudi: 1:33pm On May 19
Useless.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by bluefilm: 1:33pm On May 19
hardbody:

So you can't recognize sarcasm when you see it?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Santalpharay: 1:35pm On May 19
SaLongs1:
Very foolish and callous administration that couldn't even wait for local refineries to come on board before announcing the removal of fuel subsidies and now look where the economy at.

Hahahaha, he spat the word out of his mouth like someone who took hot akara from frying pan to his mouth. Couldn't even wait to put things in place. That sentence alone shattered the whole country and swung everything up side down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by donmik: 1:36pm On May 19
-6, getting to -7 as against where Buhari crash landed us.

These guys are inhuman and incredible.

But I don't blame them.

I blame the some of the Hausa and Yoruba who sell their future and starve the nation in the name of tribalism and religion.

Honestly, many of them cannot openly back him again cos the stomach has seen worse than kirikiri.

Only God can change this situation like He did it for Benue Rivers and Abia

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On May 19
iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?
Colossal failure, 100% profligacy sad undecided
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by donmik: 1:40pm On May 19
Vadese1:
On. Scale of 1 to 10. I will give him a compassionate score of 2. He is the worst president Nigeria has ever produce. As bad as buhari was, he made him to looks like a superstar

You are too generous.
Maybe your economy is different from mine.
I rate him a negative 7/10.

Not 7/10 o
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by EminiOba: 1:43pm On May 19
2%
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Berankis: 1:45pm On May 19
To say that I so much believed in Tinubu, but my belief and love for him are fast depreciating as his policies are not in tandem with the wellbeing of Nigerians. I have spent all my funds on petrol, multiple taxes, price-inflated products, price-inflated services etc. It has really been harder than I thought. With the way things are going... I can't vote for him again except he performs the miracle I saw in him.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by asatemple(f): 1:45pm On May 19
Just passing
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ajebuter(f): 1:47pm On May 19
Failure Emeritus

I can't believe anyone can be worse than Buhari much less BAT with his much ' touted political sagacity' isonu

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by femi4: 1:48pm On May 19
RoyalUc:

UN think otherwise
UN will always protect their interest
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by BossGerald: 1:49pm On May 19
RoyalUc:
grin

He is only failing because his predecessor failed.

Same predecessor you supported for 8 wasted years
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by kennymotors(m): 1:51pm On May 19
iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?
very good in create hardship to masses
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by seunayantokun(m): 1:52pm On May 19
erico2k2:

yes I did and agree with what you stated, You was whipping on the idea where its not accurate to score them and elaborating on the ills of the society. What I got to say to that is this, Those are constant in Nigeria from record go, however we crave for a leader to put it on a positive reverse trend. But today my friend the question was how much will one core BAT.

As it is today no singular president will change anything if those we send to the national assembly do not represent us and our aspirations. They are the most culpable rogues. Things are terrible beyond aesthetic or cosmetic repairs Tinubu and all the presidential hopefuls are selling to us. If that 1999 Constitution is not thrown away and another with a new structure that meets our desire ushered in, the story will continue to be worse until we take up arms against one another - I'm afraid we are nearing that sour point.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 1:54pm On May 19
BossGerald:

Same predecessor you supported for 8 wasted years

Me?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Dannydavito: 1:55pm On May 19
Titipu is a bastard.To hell with him and his followers is all I care.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by opeldavid: 1:56pm On May 19
Zero over 100. No time.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Chikel20000(m): 1:57pm On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .
so Lagos getting dis kind of project out of the remaining 36 states made u score Tinubu 5?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Mindlog: 1:59pm On May 19
hardbody:

Eyah. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerians Dump Personal Cars For Public Transport, Car-Sharing / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.