Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21451 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AskNgige2: 9:57am On May 19
AqualinaXYZ:
Just like the northern politician said

Give Tinubu 30yrs he won’t achieve anything

He has succeeded in reducing Nigerians purchasing power like he promised

Make him APC supporters grade him themselves before them go say I give Tinubu -1000

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Efulefus supporters

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Kingzmate(m): 9:58am On May 19
HE IS DRUG RATED, TESTED AND VERIFIED BY ME cool

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AskNgige2: 9:58am On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by bizzibodi(m): 9:58am On May 19
Gif dis man two years Nigeria will be desolate like sahara desert...most fellow nigerians will be walking skeletons....this I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Emyogalanya: 9:58am On May 19
helinues:
40%
after all this worship ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AskNgige2: 9:58am On May 19
Mindlog:
The best President, Nigeria ever had so far and I am even eagerly looking forward to relocating back to Nigeria because his renewed hope agenda is really agending. cool
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pls come back so we die here

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by functionalpromix(m): 9:59am On May 19
Joy2dworldxyz:
Hmm...

FAIL✓
FAILURE ✓✓
FAILUEST[✓✓

ON A SCALLE OF 0- 10
I GIVE HIM 0.001

The failuest show have 3 ticks. You have spoken well. 😂

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Elusive001: 9:59am On May 19
Without mincing words, Tinubu is a huge success. He and Buhari are the most successful presidents ever in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Honestey: 9:59am On May 19
iwaeda:
What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?

What are the metrics with which we should rate him?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 10:00am On May 19
Angelfrost:
Honestly, he has taken some bold economic steps... For that, I will give him some credits.

However, he doesn't lead by example. He doesn't walk the talk.

Nigeria ought to be cutting government expenditures by at least 50% going by the depleted resources, but he has failed to toe that line.

So, on a scale of 1 to 10:

4/10

And which of those "bold economic steps" has had any positive soothing relief on the lives of the people?
Which of them is sustainable?
How many of them have they reversed or secretly doing the opposite

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by AskNgige2: 10:01am On May 19
nony43:
Just that sentence he made when sworn in ripped Nigerians apart . Subsidy is gone.

Since then every goods and services skyrocketed, Fuel is expensive, Food is expensive, Minister of power says we must pay more, he is saying we should endure now but

They are spending 15 billion to renovate VP’s building

They spent billions on Yatch
They spent billions on his wife’s SUVs
They spent billions for Senate members SUVs
They want to spend 37 billion to renovate senate building
On the budget it cost 100 million to sink one bore hole

They spent 90 billion on Haj
And they are in a hurry to pay 15 trillion on costal high way

In a these they keep telling Batist and Batidiots to believe in them

Under BAT and Buhari’ DSS spends 500 million to bring MNK to court on each sitting, and the Presidency has not denied it

Should we talks about insecurity, Christmas Eve a whole village was wiped off and BAT couldn’t even visit them

Thunder supposed strike Tinibu since..

Or he face plane crash

If not that am scared of his 2nd

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Cuttycool(f): 10:02am On May 19
A total disa$ter. He i$ the devil him$elf

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by harlesh(m): 10:04am On May 19
Capital failure i never see him like is government can worst like this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by cutedharmee: 10:04am On May 19
1/10
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Hezmatosky: 10:04am On May 19
Fail and fail out sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On May 19
iwaeda:

No rating until the issue of Workers- Minimum Wages is settled and he can just do that on the 1st Year Anniversary of his govt,to make Nigerians happy again.
Many Nigeruans cannot Feed themselves, Retirees are just looking unto God,while the rest of the Masses are charging any amount as Prices,since they don't have a constant or Regular Sources of Productions and Products -coming to the Markets- for the Consumers.
We must build a Productions Economy-NOT a Consuming Economy.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by chatinent: 10:05am On May 19
I wish Oxford and Merriam Webster could replace some dictions with Tinubu.

The place was a total Tinubu.

The great Tinubulation will happen and Armageddon will come.

Etc..

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On May 19
iwaeda:

No rating, until the issue of Workers- Minimum Wages is settled and he can just do that on the 1st Year Anniversary of his govt,to make Nigerians happy again.
Many Nigeruans cannot Feed themselves, Retirees are just looking unto God,while the rest of the Masses are charging any amount as Prices,since they don't have a constant or Regular Sources of Productions and Products -coming to the Markets- for the Consumers.
We must build a Productions Economy-NOT a Consuming Economy.
God will fight for Nigerians.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by MtOlive: 10:05am On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .

My dear, this is no joke. Say it as it is and don't massage your pride abeg. This is not a government please.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by onuman: 10:06am On May 19
Timinu knows that Nigeria's political structure with 20 federating units in one region - north, but 17 federating units in two southern regions, is fraud against the two southern regions.

Tinubu knows that the extant unitary government system in Nigeria is a fraud against the southern regions.
He knows that with these two factors, he or nobody can progress Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Paramount01(m): 10:06am On May 19
abibun:
Infrastructure and sport, what has he done in these two areas?

For real! I just said it now, if you did not see anything this govt had done in infrastructure you have marked Tinubu a failure even before he started, for debate's sake, let me list them

I am a transporter, I move around the country roads ,where I base now is Sokoto,federal Govt is presently dualization of sokoto to Zaria Road with standard concrete, coastal raod is there, and Bunue to Enugu road is there,just finish 3rd millain bridge.all these with a year.

Sports: I know you are blind to see what super eagles did in afcon ,that was not enough, Nigeria became the second-best country in all just concluded all Africa game's

All these happen as a result of prompt supply of well standard equipment for training, instant or prompt payment of all benefits on like before.i have much to type ,let me finish park

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Elusive001: 10:06am On May 19
Racoon:
Catastrophic failure.

I disagree Racoon.

He is a huge success.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Hakeem66: 10:07am On May 19
0/10

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Nkpitime(m): 10:08am On May 19
The day he was choosing as the president,was the worst day of my life. by far.. nothing else came close. it was the worst, most painful, mind destroying horrible moments
Rating to be honest is 0

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by happney65: 10:08am On May 19
A total and complete failure

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On May 19
RoyalUc:

And which of those "bold economic steps" has had any positive soothing relief on the lives of the people?
Which of them is sustainable?
How many of them have they reversed or secretly doing the opposite

Subsidy removal across board... No nation can go far on such level of welfarism.

However, he hasn't been able to show transparency and properly cushion the effects of these radical approaches.

His failure to also stamp his foot against corruption also casts a huge shadow on his administration so far.

Hence, my score of 4/10. tongue
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Fatbam005: 10:09am On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .
You are a mad man.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 10:09am On May 19
KennyLenz:
From all these negative reviews, are you all saying that none of you voted him into power?

The problem is that come 2027, most people that are giving these negative scores will still vote apc again.

Most times, the people are the problem. angry

2027?

Conduct another election today, 90% of them will still vote for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by femi4: 10:09am On May 19
iwaeda:
under 1.5

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by allenpaul(m): 10:09am On May 19
A clueless collosal failure

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Villa12(m): 10:11am On May 19
I will rate him below average
30/100

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by femi4: 10:11am On May 19
KennyLenz:
From all these negative reviews, are you all saying that none of you voted him into power?

The problem is that come 2027, most people that are giving these negative scores will still vote apc again.

Most times, the people are the problem. angry
He didn't get there by people's vote in the first place. The election isn't a reflection of the people's voice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holiday For Eid Al-fitr / Nigeria Donates $ 500 ,000 To Support Guinea Bissau Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.