Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). (1763 Views)

Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:55am On May 19
I will be 30 this October and my plan was to quit music like a year ago, until 6 months ago when Naira land was having issues and I was bored so I went to Instagram and dropped a freestyle lo and behold it has almost 150k thousand views now and my followers grew from below 1k to almost 6000k. This started giving me mixed feelings.

When I look at it , it looks impossible but then I dropped another freestyle and had like 50 comments for the first time people are hyping my music.

But am starting to feel ashamed that am too old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZSRzyMu4I?si=S3C0RbguX5CyIIl_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by LagosSuperStar: 11:04am On May 19
Baba I have been rapping since 2006. I have only entered studio once and I am older than you.
Now I no dey rap again, I am now adding street English and yourba to my lyrics angry

I no go gree till I blow angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On May 19
Keep trying bro

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by brain54(m): 11:13am On May 19
You should read about fatai rolling dollars...

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by house10studios: 11:14am On May 19
On God
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Miggs(m): 11:19am On May 19
You are not too old

If you want to be great at anything,you will experience numerous failures but you MUST be consistent and persistent especially if you possess real/true talent.

Stay the course and keep going and you will surely achieve a breakthrough.

8 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On May 19
Iamdbull:
I will be 30 this October and my plan was to quit music like a year ago, until 6 months ago when Naira land was having issues and I was bored so I went to Instagram and dropped a freestyle lo and behold it has almost 150k thousand views now and my followers grew from below 1k to almost 6000k. This started giving me mixed feelings.

When I look at it , it looks impossible but then I dropped another freestyle and had like 50 comments for the first time people are hyping my music.

I hope you know that 6,000K is the same thing as 6,000,000.

Do you actually have up to 6,000,000 followers? undecided
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by pointblank247(m): 11:45am On May 19
Iamdbull:

Age is nothing but number, the only thing you need as a more mature musician is lyrics that respect your age. I know up coming artists that are 50+.
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:00pm On May 19
LagosSuperStar:
Baba I have been rapping since 2006. I have only entered studio once and I am older than you.
Now I no dey rap again, I am now adding street English and yourba to my lyrics angry

I no go gree till I blow angry angry
Wooow I love the spirit am inspired, thank you for this

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Nicepoker(m): 3:03pm On May 19
Another Air force one grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 4:22pm On May 19
Cutehector:
Keep trying bro
Thank you very much
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by tanigororo: 6:45pm On May 19
Never be ashamed to be successful
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by ShoeGetSize: 7:41pm On May 19
Perseverance is indeed a great virtue. Without it, one can never succeed in life.

But also keep it in mind that the music industry is very youth oriented and has always been that way. Most of the big names in the industry who are in their 30s and 40s ( Jay Z, Chris Brown, Drake, Eminem, Rhianna, Beyonce etc)started out in their teens or early twenties. Let's be honest, unless your genre of music is something like highlife, juju, jazz etc, it's very hard for music companies to market an artist after that artist passes a certain age.

As long as you have a solid back up plan in case the music thing doesn't work out, then keep on pushing

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Galinton(m): 7:51pm On May 19
Keep trying bro. But pls tell me one of your song title

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by dkidd: 7:54pm On May 19
Nicepoker:
Another Air force one grin
Airforce one was a million times better that one dey try for music sef I have heard some of his songs but this guy I no just understand. U no good, then try reinvent urself, no way still same old shitt.. see how he's yapping abi na rap like cockrel when swallow stone
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by dkidd: 7:55pm On May 19
ShoeGetSize:
Perseverance is indeed a great virtue. Without it, one can never succeed in life.

But also keep it in mind that the music industry is very youth oriented and has always been that way. Most of the big names in the industry who are in their 30s and 40s ( Jay Z, Chris Brown, Drake, Eminem, Rhianna, Beyonce etc)started out in their teens or early twenties. Let's be honest, unless your genre of music is something like highlife, juju, jazz etc, it's very hard for music companies to market an artist after that artist passes a certain age.

As long as you have a solid back up plan in case the music thing doesn't work out, then keep on pushing
Age no matter but what he delivers is not it at all. Shebi u no click that video just now?
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by ShoeGetSize: 10:17pm On May 19
True, but how many artists do you know, whether at home or abroad, whose careers blew up around the age of 30? To be honest, it's extremely rare.

dkidd:

Age no matter but what he delivers is not it at all. Shebi u no click that video just now?
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by dkidd: 5:25am On May 20
ShoeGetSize:
True, but how many artists do you know, whether at home or abroad, whose careers blew up around the age of 30? To be honest, it's extremely rare.

Yeah ur right but if he's good he might stand a chance

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by 2shure: 10:09am On May 20
Let me give u a verse.
U a trash artist ,still got no real thing,
Pulling up in and out on nairaland,just like a real simp.(yep).

Mumbling words that u can't relate with,
Short as ever,go get a job in a day shift
All the crumbs u made,give out on a donation
Iam the bull,I am the frog.
U wack,so no need forno recomendation.
Naso wizzy do am b4 him buy car,
Naso asake do am b4 him go far.
Wetin u need ,na to run juju.
Drop hit ,link up with Buju.
If e blow.dmno forget to pay your dues to the juju.
Mouth big like fufu
T-shirt na fake fubu

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 2:07pm On May 20
brain54:
You should read about fatai rolling dollars...
Abeg I no one old reach that one ooo😁😁😁😁
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by ndu99(m): 3:57pm On May 20
2shure:
Let me give u a verse. U a trash artist ,still got no real thing, Pulling up in and out on nairaland,just like a real simp.(yep).
Mumbling words that u can't relate with, Short as ever,go get a job in a day shift All the crumbs u made,give out on a donation Iam the bull,I am the frog. U wack,so no need forno recomendation. Naso wizzy do am b4 him buy car, Naso asake do am b4 him go far. Wetin u need ,na to run juju. Drop hit ,link up with Buju. If e blow.dmno forget to pay your dues to the juju. Mouth big like fufu T-shirt na fake fubu
wack
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by LagosSuperStar: 5:46pm On May 20
2shure:
Let me give u a verse.

Mouth big like fufu
T-shirt na fake fubu

There is Super Pack
And then there is Super wack
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:57pm On May 20
house10studios:
On God
Thanks man
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by JOACHINpedro: 9:06pm On May 20
You never see anything.
People have achieved their dreams in their old age.
This world no get manual

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Koralords: 5:23am On May 21
Bro go into producing or learn film making music no be your way, you don't have the talent

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by EbullientBro(m): 7:12am On May 21
Nice sound
But ur vocal and lyrics are weak, u can do better mo gee
I'm also an artiste like you,
No shade.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:15am On May 21
Don't give up, God go do ham for you
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by drerocker: 7:57am On May 21
Iamdbull:

Stop talking rubish if u don't want come n. Join us to play bet9ja
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 12:36pm On May 21
Miggs:
You are not too old

If you want to be great at anything,you will experience numerous failures but you MUST be consistent and persistent especially if you possess real/true talent.

Stay the course and keep going and you will surely achieve a breakthrough.
Woow thanks for this inspiration, I really appreciate
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Localgrandpa: 2:27pm On May 21
2shure:
Let me give u a verse.

Mouth big like fufu
T-shirt na fake fubu

You and op both wackkkkk
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by Iamdbull: 11:45am On May 22
pointblank247:
Age is nothing but number, the only thing you need as a more mature musician is lyrics that respect your age. I know up coming artists that are 50+.
Thank you very much
Re: Help! Am Ashamed Of Being An Upcoming Artiste At 30(pics). by jey4all(m): 6:44pm On May 22
dkidd:

Airforce one was a million times better that one dey try for music sef I have heard some of his songs but this guy I no just understand. U no good, then try reinvent urself, no way still same old shitt.. see how he's yapping abi na rap like cockrel when swallow stone
this guy need to listen to a lot of musician so that e go improve on his music. E dey sing like cricket, you can’t even hear what he’s saying

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Picking Up Girls / (true Life Story) / What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.