Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,807 members, 7,848,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God (34128 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Lampy336: 5:04pm On May 19
Nigerian pastors are all the same..
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by nedu666: 5:08pm On May 19
That is why I don't send any pastor. One pastor accused me of not paying my complete tithe. I told him I pay my tithe after settlement of my aged parents, wife and children. If na 10k remain. Tithe na 1k.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by noskcid(m): 5:08pm On May 19
I go collect my money back I no dey donate again periodtt

I no even need police sef
Watin no reach collect.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by bullabong(m): 5:12pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The guy might not be paying his tite complete thats why the error occured to expose him
You are a worthy foool!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by LordIsaac(m): 5:15pm On May 19
Angelfrost:
I wonder why they are still discussing with the idiot... Dem suppose don wipe him ear with Oraimo cord.

These people don disgrace God finish!
He might have been waiting to die through cord wiping! So, it’s not always by vawulence😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Starz825(m): 5:15pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The guy might not be paying his tite complete thats why the error occured to expose him

Read what U wrote again....

This must be a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by favor914: 5:16pm On May 19
NairaOcean:
A pastor has found himself at the center of controversy after refusing to return N900,000 that was mistakenly deposited into his account by a church member.

The church member intended to transfer N100,000 as part of a donation but accidentally sent N1,000,000 instead. Realizing the error immediately, the member contacted the pastor, expecting the excess amount to be promptly returned. However, the pastor's response left him in shock. shocked

According to the member, the pastor insisted that the N900,000 excess was a divine provision and should be considered as belonging to God.

https://youtuNzHwkyXQ
Thief.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:

It is nobody's business to determine whether or not a church member has been paying his tithe undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Curious345: 5:19pm On May 19
😂😂😂😂
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by PUNANI01: 5:19pm On May 19
I see the pastor returning all the monies
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by ibechris(m): 5:20pm On May 19
Criminal pastor including that Righteousness that is biased.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by brightleave(m): 5:20pm On May 19
The guy don lose that member be dat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Vulcan24(m): 5:23pm On May 19
This is rubbish naaa
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by JudasNaKarrot: 5:26pm On May 19
Ahmed0336:
Just imagine!!!!
He is wrong to make such claim.

Ogbeni, return that money in peace.
This is ŵhat I always say that criminality runs in the blood of every Nigerian, including religious leaders, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Treasure17(m): 5:31pm On May 19
Will really can't determine how morally you are until you are tested with position and money.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Feldie: 5:31pm On May 19
Why you even dey send 100k give your fellow guy man?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by soullove1881(m): 5:36pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:

Which kind funny excuse is this?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Procashtips(m): 5:36pm On May 19
If this is not an act only criminals carry out, tell me why it's so difficult for a pastor to return excess amount paid by a member?

Does the criminal not reason with the sheepee?

Does the criminal pastor know if the ₦100k donated by the sheepee was the profit to be made on a ₦1m business deed to be carried out by the sheepee?

What if the ₦900k is to carry out the job?

These criminals keep bringing the name of Christ to dirt.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Emeka71(m): 5:36pm On May 19
Ahmed0336:
Just imagine!!!!
He is wrong to make such claim.

Ogbeni, return that money in peace.
The pastor is a thief; in fact church na scam.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by DrAda(f): 5:40pm On May 19
Shame
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by fawaz050(m): 5:42pm On May 19
is this a skit or what?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Babangidapikin: 5:44pm On May 19
Can you imagine this yeye man ...divine provisions ko divine provisions ni...
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by manmade(m): 5:48pm On May 19
Skit makers won't allow one to rest with their fake stories undecided
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by efemena5050(m): 5:48pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
Among humans u must always have ..hmmmm na wa o see comment God seems
Instead of u to reprimand the pastor u here talking as if u drank hypo juice tht later affected ur insipidus.....chai no wonder......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by motun44: 5:49pm On May 19
Different things dey happen in this country.

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by ceejay80s(m): 5:53pm On May 19
Goldbw122:
When you where pressing confirm where you dey hmm... ? When transferring you need to be self aware.. very important, for money matter..
I bet u he did it on purpose to test the pastors honesty , but he wouldn't tell police
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Wotowotoman: 5:56pm On May 19
yinkus6750:
That is what happens when people call themselves ,without waiting for God to call them.
Hope all the Church members have now seen the kind of Pastor they have.
Greedy selfish human being.

God doesn’t call anyone. All pastors are thieves and yahoo boys that earn a living from scamming gullible fools and idiots. All of them. No exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by ARISHEM: 5:58pm On May 19
This is how some pastors get rich. And say God did it for them.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Sk5050: 6:00pm On May 19
Can you listen to your self, you're worse than the pastor even. Expose him on what because the money belongs to you or the pastor ABI ontop someone's hard earn money common thieves in pretence of the name pastor Tuweeh.
Ance4Liverpool:
The
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Greattha: 6:02pm On May 19
Spiritual matter indeed.

Ole!!!

Using God's name to commit crimes.

Na wa o.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Handsum64: 6:11pm On May 19
Christians will continue to shock me with their foolish ways
How can you be claiming what you have sent to God?
Was it only 1MILLION in that account?
Send more to God haba
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Sk5050: 6:12pm On May 19
Can you listen to your self, you're worse than the pastor even. Common criminals, sheeps in wolves clothings Tuweeh y
Ance4Liverpool:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.