Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God (34312 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Nigerian Man To His Canadian Bride Because No Papers (vid) / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by kunle75(m): 6:19pm On May 19
NairaOcean:
A pastor has found himself at the center of controversy after refusing to return N900,000 that was mistakenly deposited into his account by a church member.

The church member intended to transfer N100,000 as part of a donation but accidentally sent N1,000,000 instead. Realizing the error immediately, the member contacted the pastor, expecting the excess amount to be promptly returned. However, the pastor's response left him in shock. shocked

According to the member, the pastor insisted that the N900,000 excess was a divine provision and should be considered as belonging to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBqNzHwkyXQ

Don't give this people your hard earned money you won't hear, just deal with it
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by sonmvayina(m): 6:21pm On May 19
Angelfrost:
I wonder why they are still discussing with the idiot... Dem suppose don wipe him ear with Oraimo cord.

These people don disgrace God finish!

Original oriamo cord...those Chinese ones, they quick cut...
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Allisgud: 6:23pm On May 19
A Muslim will see this now and be laughing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On May 19
Lol. The thing go be skit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Burruchaga71(m): 6:30pm On May 19
Do people still go to church?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On May 19
Johnson225:
Pastor said he should go to God and collect his money grin grin...omo see talk grin

The sender should arrest the pastor if he is not bulging after several interventions.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Johnson225(m): 6:32pm On May 19
bukatyne:

The sender should arrest the pastor if he is not bulging after several interventions.

Like ehn?
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by YouAreNobody: 6:37pm On May 19
WorkBank:
That was a skit

Legal solution is to brief a lawyer not police

Everything is a skit to you guys. What are you briefing the lawyer for? Won't the lawyer not still involve the police?
Na was o
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by imagrg(m): 6:38pm On May 19
Fake Pastor everywhere you go!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by izubext007: 6:40pm On May 19
by their fruits u shall know them
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On May 19
This will make a good skit
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by hamzeiy: 6:44pm On May 19
Allisgud:
A Muslim will see this now and be laughing
Why we no go laugh....eno funny??
Hahahahh
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:46pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The guy might not be paying his tite complete thats why the error occured to expose him
see Dem. Scaaa
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by InvertedHammer: 6:53pm On May 19
NairaOcean:
A pastor has found himself at the center of controversy after refusing to return N900,000 that was mistakenly deposited into his account by a church member.

The church member intended to transfer N100,000 as part of a donation but accidentally sent N1,000,000 instead. Realizing the error immediately, the member contacted the pastor, expecting the excess amount to be promptly returned. However, the pastor's response left him in shock. shocked

According to the member, the pastor insisted that the N900,000 excess was a divine provision and should be considered as belonging to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBqNzHwkyXQ

/
The money belongs to the pastor. The idiots that still pay pastors deserve no sympathy.
Imagine the man that another grown man is calling a pastor.

/
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Offpoint1: 6:53pm On May 19
Solitechworld:

God no dey call anybody... Stop deceiving una self....
I just wonder for them... People we go theological school go learn how to preach, dey talk sey God call dem grin

Humans are funny... Pastoral is just a profession, like every other profession were they all go to school, get trained and certified. Nothing like God call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by capnies: 7:06pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The guy might not be paying his tite complete thats why the error occured to expose him

YOU NEED TO BE EXAMINED
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by QuinQ: 7:07pm On May 19
yinkus6750:
That is what happens when people call themselves ,without waiting for God to call them.
Hope all the Church members have now seen the kind of Pastor they have.
Greedy selfish human being.

God clearly called YOU in the Bible. How many times do you want Him to call you??
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Temi2468: 7:12pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:

Imagine!!!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by MomohMrMoore: 7:15pm On May 19
Stealing in the name of God. These are fraudsters, not pastors. He should be arrested
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by khattab02: 7:15pm On May 19
grin grin grin grin

The ministry must move to the permanent side
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by StUriah(m): 7:21pm On May 19
TheAdvocate:
IT'S A SKIT and not real.

How?

With official police uniform and guñ?

I hope you are aware that police authority has warned skit maker to desist from using police uniform and gadgets for skit making.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Franking: 7:34pm On May 19
Trust any pastor at your own risk.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Innobee99(m): 7:38pm On May 19
Ance4Liverpool:
And so? U are a potential thief too
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Geesaintagape: 7:40pm On May 19
The pastor exposed himself
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by chido20(m): 7:53pm On May 19
Xxxylxxxx:
I always pity Christians, to me, all Christians seem to me as though they are tied down by their pastors. Someone wey get sense dey pay tithe? Someone wey get sense dey give any money to church? Sebi na house of God, why God no fund am? Why you? Your pastor mo get any other job aside been pastor, who go foot his life style? Na YOu mumus! We are equal in the face of God, you don't need any pastor or Alfa in your LIFE! NOBODY GOD CALL! All Nigeria pastors called themselves, that's the FACT! You always take okada to church and your pastors child ride their cars from your sweat, you get sense so? I'm glad no Christian in my family.
so na juju una dy do for una family
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Snowx: 7:55pm On May 19
God please shame and disgrace every fake pastors and Reverend..this is getting too much ..it's a mockery to Christendom.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Tendd: 8:21pm On May 19
Let him refund all the money including the 100.000 Naira and if possible charge him with Interests.I wonder how much the victim and other chuch members have been transferring to the con man or god of man before this incident.l would guess millions of Naira.
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Hydronium(m): 8:48pm On May 19
Na wa o. Which kain pastor be this?

If you missed $Notcoin, see my signature for a grand chance to make up!
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Xxxylxxxx: 8:55pm On May 19
chido20:
so na juju una dy do for una family
So long we are not funding the life style of a self acclaimed man of God grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Honestey: 8:58pm On May 19
A so called pastor just failed simple test of integrity. Too bad some mumus will still go to his church looking for God's mercy after lying against God
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by Hussein035: 9:13pm On May 19
Michael547:

Do you know anyone that God has called?

I am not a Christian but Christianity needs some arrangement

The way God calls people in Christianity is so terrible. People will be thinking to themselves on how start church business but will end up saying God has call them, it is very bad

Atleast tell us that God sent angels to you instead of God calling anyhow as if God has
nothing better to do

I am disappointed you people are ridiculing God so much
Re: Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God by ufotunang: 9:28pm On May 19
Yahoo pastor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.