Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG (5949 Views)

Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank / World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty / Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Ofunaofu: 7:57am On May 20
helinues:
We need actions not repeated of same lyrics

Toh!
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Vulcan24(m): 7:59am On May 20
NL pls read about CNG automobile before una begin to condemn the initiative naa!

I thought young ppl are versatile and ought to be creative in their thinking!

I sell brand new cars and we are converting some locally manufactured vehicles to CNG and also looking at bringing in busses like the BRT running on CNG. The cost is lesser than petrol. Petrol engine cars are very expensive to buy and maintain
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by thecuteone(m): 8:00am On May 20
When the rest of the world are moving to electric vehicles, our government is pushing lamba for CNG based vehicles.. how even would it even help inflation?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Blazetrailer: 8:02am On May 20
I keep saying it and repeating it over and over again. People have yet to understood the magnitude of the calamitous damage Tinubu has done to the Nigerian economy. By those brazen, thoughtless decisions he took early in his administration that he was fronting as "bold reforms"....
The effects are yet to start manifesting. I give Nigerians two more years before they will realise the blunders of those decisoms taken in a drunken stupor...
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Bullfallo(m): 8:02am On May 20
All Commercial vehicles. Especially inter states and intra state run on cng. While government can bring back the fuel subsidy.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Kukutente23: 8:03am On May 20
David2024:

https://obasanjonews.com/nigerias-inflation-will-be-reduced-by-use-of-cng-vehicles/
After conversion, then the price will increase just as it happened for cooking gas abi
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Blazetrailer: 8:04am On May 20
...what point have you made ?

Vulcan24:
NL pls read about CNG automobile before una begin to condemn the initiative naa!

I thought young ppl are versatile and ought to be creative in their thinking!

I sell brand new cars and we are converting some locally manufactured vehicles to CNG and also looking at bringing in busses like the BRT running on CNG. The cost is lesser than petrol. Petrol engine cars are very expensive to buy and maintain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by luizpippo(m): 8:08am On May 20
I saw some CNG luxury buses coming into Abuja on Saturday, fairly used, peeling paints Chinese vehicles.

I used to think we don't import fairly used Chinese vehicles
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by frankputer: 8:11am On May 20
Foolish assumption with no practical result backing
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by gulfer: 8:32am On May 20
Another Banga from the Tinubu and his Balablu band grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by mankan2k7(m): 8:33am On May 20
Trial and error government

Push and start government
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Faposky95: 8:43am On May 20
economic joke of the moment
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by EsotericTemple: 8:45am On May 20
Let's hope about it

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by VULCAN(m): 8:51am On May 20
Hope is NOT a strategy.

EsotericTemple:
Let's hope about it
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On May 20
Empty noise which makes no sense. undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Picardor2: 9:11am On May 20
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Vulcan24(m): 9:15am On May 20
Blazetrailer:

...what point have you made ?

What point do u want to see
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by correkguy: 5:55pm On May 20
Now… with one side of their mouth they are promoting CNG, while with the other side we are promoting more refineries for more fuel…
Which one we dey?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by skj1377(m): 7:41pm On May 20
Apparently this president is a dreamer. CNG pumps that you now have to subsidize the installation for the marketers ba??. Ok dream on.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by Okarakwu: 8:11pm On May 20
70% of the haulage vehicles getting stones and aggregate chippings from Akampkpa to different parts of the states I Nigeria are CNG trucks. They keep hyping this CNG as if we are seeing it for the first time
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Will Be Reduced By Use Of CNG Vehicles - FG by bdon123(m): 3:21am On May 21
David2024:

https://obasanjonews.com/nigerias-inflation-will-be-reduced-by-use-of-cng-vehicles/
Buses will reduce inflation?very nonsense talk.
I for one will never buy cngcar or convert.ig d western world hav refused to switch to cng bt instead use diesel n petrol,it must mean id cng is all bullshit talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yayale To Take Charge : As Jonathan Jets To Us / Nigeria Spends N98 Trillion Importing Food Between 2007 And 2011 / Assassination Of The Nigerian Diplomat To Sudan - A New Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.