Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan (55152 Views)

Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi Buried In Mashhad (Photos) / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Dilijingsly(m): 5:09pm On May 19
[quote author=Loverboi2cute post=130034237]
Do u actually wish for d Islámîst terrorist boss to die ?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by MOG6670(m): 5:09pm On May 19
Know who u fight so that u dont fight a wrong person

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 5:13pm On May 19
grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by LordIsaac(m): 5:16pm On May 19
Helicopters remain banned for me if I get to choose.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Sunnyski: 5:21pm On May 19
renythyly:
Israel is a terrorist state!

Shut d fvck up!

Who can curse whom God has blessed?

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by TheOgaBoss: 5:23pm On May 19
id4sho:
IRAN uses outdated aircraft since 1979 after the Islamic revolution. The western embargo has affected their aviation industry tongue

Accusation fingers are flying upandan. The exact pin point location of the crash is unknown

American built BELL 412, it's more than 45yrs old. It was inherited from SHAH's time

Isreal FC vs Iran FC

Thread about to get messy shocked

The four Iranian officials who were on board the helicopter:
Ebrahim Raisi - President of Iran

Hossein Amir Abdul-Lahian - Minister of Foreign Affairs (bottom left)

Malek Rahmati - Governor of East Azerbaijan Province [ Azerbaijan province in Iran, not the state of Azerbaijan ] (below right)

Muhammad Ali al-Hashim - imam in the province of Tabriz (top left)
even the latest helicopter models can crash, do you know how many helicopter crashes has happened in 5hw USA 5his year alone?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:28pm On May 19
rhames:

God's people are not murderers.
those that attack Isreal on October 7 are working for Alah right.? They are justify according to your nonsense religion, they're not murderers? They don't deserve to be punished abi. You are evil, God will continue to be disgracing you people

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by papagiddy(m): 5:30pm On May 19
May the Lord... protect and keep safe the president in Jesus name...may he be well and alive in Jesus name amen....Concerning the president it shall be good news in the might name of Jesus..amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by bewla(m): 5:31pm On May 19
WeddingParol:
One lesson to note here is that "it doesn't matter how highly placed or connected you are, when the owner of life calls for you, no battalion or influence can save you".
I bet you it's just beginning

End time war which will involve all of us
The Kindle is just ignite now
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by BJanta: 5:34pm On May 19
Let's gather to drink wine to celebrate the death of the enemy of CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by lastmessenger: 5:37pm On May 19
Racoon:
Humn! He was claiming he is gonna wipe Israel off the map, now here is how it ended for him. Hope his chopper was not bugged?
israel no dey for play play. They could hack anything hackable.
Anyway I close my mouth.
The apple of Gods eye must not be touched

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by id4sho(m): 5:38pm On May 19
TheOgaBoss:
even the latest helicopter models can crash, do you know how many helicopter crashes has happened in 5hw USA 5his year alone?

No GPS on that copter, outdated systems and engine which perform poor at terrible weather conditions.
I guess they don't use satellite phone, finding them could have been easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 5:40pm On May 19
Sunnyski:

Shut d fvck up!

Who can curse whom God has blessed?
grin israel is not only a TERRORIST STATE, Israel is also LOSING the war in gaza, wotowoto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by lastmessenger: 5:40pm On May 19
MOG6670:
Know who u fight so that u dont fight a wrong person
I hope the 73 virgin finders are taking notes

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nlandmodesfku: 5:41pm On May 19
People with holes on their forehead can do one
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by lastmessenger: 5:41pm On May 19
Krismas:
grin israel is not only a TERRORIST STATE, Israel is also LOSING the war in gaza, wotowoto grin grin
how many people are dead in Gaza vs Israel? Whose cities are destroyed? Who are the one crying ceasefire?
Even Allah and his messenger cannot help you virgin finders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:44pm On May 19
id4sho:
IRAN uses outdated aircraft since 1979 after the Islamic revolution. The western embargo has affected their aviation industry tongue

Accusation fingers are flying upandan. The exact pin point location of the crash is unknown

American built BELL 412, it's more than 45yrs old. It was inherited from SHAH's time

Isreal FC vs Iran FC

Thread about to get messy shocked

The four Iranian officials who were on board the helicopter:
Ebrahim Raisi - President of Iran

Hossein Amir Abdul-Lahian - Minister of Foreign Affairs (bottom left)

Malek Rahmati - Governor of East Azerbaijan Province [ Azerbaijan province in Iran, not the state of Azerbaijan ] (below right)

Muhammad Ali al-Hashim - imam in the province of Tabriz (top left)

Israel likes using one stone to kill as many terrorists as possible

Remember they took off two top leaders in an air strike within an embassy

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:46pm On May 19
Krismas:

We like am like that.. Even Egypt warned her armies within Rafah not to do piim even if provoked or air strike falls on them and kill them en mass
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by rhames(m): 5:46pm On May 19
Whatisurproblem:
those that attack Isreal on October 7 are working for Alah right.? They are justify according to your nonsense religion, they're not murderers? They don't deserve to be punished abi. You are evil, God will continue to be disgracing you people
This is one problem I face arguing with people. Can't you express yourself without insulting the other party?
Those that killed Palestinians since 1948,seized and sent them out of their ancestral lands are angels and saints according to your Bible or religion? Can a stranger come to your village after a thousand years and claim the entire land belongs to him and was given to by God? Reason before action my friend and don't insult. Let's have a healthy argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 5:48pm On May 19
grin

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by rhames(m): 5:49pm On May 19
lastmessenger:
israel no dey for play play. They could hack anything hackable.
Anyway I close my mouth.
The apple of Gods eye must not be touched

It took Iran one night to breach the entire Iron Done system and detroyed three air bases in one night. Were you vacationing on the moon then?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 5:50pm On May 19
Nodogragra4me:

We like am like that.. Even Egypt warned her armies within Rafah not to do piim even if provoked or air strike falls on them and kill them en mass
grin be deceiving ursef cheesy the destruction of israel is sure. very much underway grin
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by franudi: 5:53pm On May 19
Israel are God's own people. God said "I will bless who blesses Israel and he who curses Israel I will curse."

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Antoeni(m): 5:56pm On May 19
The lranian President Is Safe , He Jumped Out of The Helicopter When He Sensed Chopper is Crashing

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by MOG6670(m): 5:57pm On May 19
lastmessenger:
I hope the 73 virgin finders are taking notes
lol let them keep on finding Abi nah pussy be their problm
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by UKEMY(m): 6:00pm On May 19
renythyly:
Israel is a terrorist state!
Okay
I believe Israel is the cause for terrorism
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:02pm On May 19
TheOgaBoss:
Even the latest helicopter models can crash, do you know how many helicopter crashes have happened in 5hw USA 5his year alone?

Iran is a nation without Men of wisdom.

They don't have a working helicopter and yet manufacture ballistic missiles and nuclear heads

Why did they not get it from Russia all these years?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 6:03pm On May 19
grin Helicopter in a convoy carrying Iranian President Raisi is fine and there is no damages seen in the incident. It seems like a technical failure in the helicopter that may have caused this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:04pm On May 19
Krismas:
grin be deceiving ursef cheesy the destruction of israel is sure. very much underway grin

We are here waiting for that to happen until then, enjoy the bombs from them

Iran launched strikes and now their president is missing and their Russian made AD is without radar
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Ochyes: 6:05pm On May 19
Krismas:
grin Helicopter in a convoy carrying Iranian President Raisi is fine and there is no damages seen in the incident. It seems like a technical failure in the helicopter that may have caused this issue.
please source of information

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by UKEMY(m): 6:08pm On May 19
Krismas:
You sounds so pained,don't commit suicide ooohhhh
Re: Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan by Krismas(m): 6:08pm On May 19
grin Smotrich calls for war with Lebanon quickly and all of the Israeli ministers describe his statement as dangerous and they are against opening a war against Lebanon, with the exception of the mercenary Ben Gvir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) / New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.