Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode (25022 Views)

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On May 20
What is ffk saying
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Mccullum: 12:23pm On May 20
Some said Iran can't do shit..

Afghanistan can't do shit too, at the end US ran out of Afghanistan..

Houthis of Yemeni military consistently attacking vessels, UK and US navies could not stop till now..

Russia still fighting Ukraine they thought to be defeated within some days..

Well trained and well equipped Israeli army unable to defeat ill-equipped Hamas brigade that has no standing army, navy and air force since 6 months ago.

Iran can do many things to destabilize Israel and Middle East. Stop underrating their military strength.

I think Israel didn't influence the death of Iranian president. Because she and her allies know the consequences of such act.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by 10mobile: 12:24pm On May 20
thatsleepboy1:
World peace my foot.

The world can never ever be peaceful, take it or leave it. ✌️ ✌️

🤣🤣🤣
Your sig proclaims that you love Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace. Yet you said this?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Johnson5258: 12:26pm On May 20
You need to watch this movie called "Blacklist" nothing just happen especially disaster of this level.

God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

Sending my condolences to president Raisi's family and the people of Iran

Nigeria stand with the people of Iran during this difficult time
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Akaegwu(m): 12:28pm On May 20
You are right. Tinubu and Reno can do anything
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Manager001: 12:35pm On May 20
Look at somebody who can't talk about politics in his ward and LGA
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by PeterObi4LP: 12:37pm On May 20
Even if the act was carried out by Israel, Iran will not and can not do nothing. Only empty noise and treats

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On May 20
God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

Which doom again?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Moikiitos: 12:45pm On May 20
Someone don take this one bone...He don Kom out to bark as usual.

God1000:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/20/iran-presidents-death-i-wont-rule-anything-out-fani-kayode/
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by NairaMaster1(m): 12:45pm On May 20
general111:

Who will doom israel?
Iran?
The way Una dey talk for this forum eh.
One would think that iran will just destroy Israel like that.
Even if this was the work of israel,iran cannot do shit.

It shows how superior Isreal is to Iran if this is the narrative. I would always agree with you.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Etimemy: 12:47pm On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

Continue deceiving yourself

You just want see before you believe
Israel will finish Iran in less than a week

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by lastmessenger: 12:56pm On May 20
God1000:

what serious doom? Israel have been picking senior Iranian officials like beans and Iran has not even killed a fly in Israel other than scratching a little Muslim girl with their rocket scarps shot down by the iron dom

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by seunayantokun(m): 12:57pm On May 20
Then rule everything in. Matter wey no concern you

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Awesomejake(m): 12:58pm On May 20
You don’t mean it
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by olibeans: 12:58pm On May 20
Another useless basket mouth looking for trouble where none existed. No wonder Jagaban left you behind because you're bad luck.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by freemanq(m): 12:59pm On May 20
Who car about your opinion
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by PointZerom: 1:00pm On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

The interception of those missiles were to the advantage of Iran because those countries that intercepted them knows what would hv happened to iran if there were deaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 1:04pm On May 20
A great loss to the world!!
Ogogoro talk
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Topmaike007(m): 1:07pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
I Personally do not think the Apple of GOD'S Eye is Involved in this Destruction.

But as for the GOD of ISRAEL, I CANNOT say the same.

[/i]

GOD ALMIGHTY is a very Good Father. HE is GRACIOUS, Merciful , Kind, Loving, Sweet, etc . But HE is also a Terrible ALMIGHTY BEING.

HE did not Call Himself the GOD OF Israel for fun.

Humans should learn to respect GOD ALMIGHTY,their CREATOR.
They should know their Boundaries, and not try to go against GOD'S Interest. It Never Ends well.

just shut up
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 1:08pm On May 20
God1000:

Guy shut up your mouth,a whole president has just died and you are somewhere waiting for nepa to bring and perhaps thinking how to get ya next food dry chest beat for what's none of ya business!
The same person threatening fire against Israel is dead,you dey Oshogbo dey form Rambo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by vibratingpenis: 1:09pm On May 20
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by AuthorMan: 1:09pm On May 20
God1000:

Clown grin

"Any Israeli involvement will spell doom for them"

Spell Doom for who?

You think Israel is Nigeria or Cameroon. You must be high on coke.

For your info. Israel does not go into war without serious calculation. That's why they dont lose wars.
Stop Day dreaming.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Allisgud: 1:13pm On May 20
Even one Iranian no even sabi dis one
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by helinues: 1:16pm On May 20
Justiceleague1:

Guy shut up your mouth,a whole president has just died and you are somewhere waiting for nepa to bring and perhaps thinking how to get ya next food dry chest beat for what's none of ya business!
The same person threatening fire against Israel is dead,you dey Oshogbo dey form Rambo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I go soon catch you with this new trolling moniker
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Gabayo17(m): 1:18pm On May 20
Fani assistant of Judas Iscariot
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Morbeta11(m): 1:18pm On May 20
Send your 75 trailers of virgins and stop whinning like a Sis......there plenty presidential erections in heaven right now.

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by henryadex(m): 1:23pm On May 20
Is it Fanikayọde that died? Why is it that his photograph was inscribed
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Goldenfinger5(m): 1:30pm On May 20
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by UnabashedIPOB: 1:42pm On May 20
“We still have much to learn about what really happened but to those that so readily accept the bad weather narrative that is being put out as the cause of the crash I say stop, think and do not be so gullible and naive.

This guy, For Food Kayode (FFK), never ceases to amaze me. Whenever he feels that he's becoming irrelevant in the scheme of things, he finds a reason albeit nonsensical to put his name out there. This fool is telling the public NOT to "accept the bad weather narrative being put out as the cause of the crash." The question he needs to answer is who is putting out the bad weather narrative if NOT the Iranians? The country that's the victim is the one that's telling the world the reason for the crash. Any reasonable person knows that Iran would NOT try to protect Israel if they believed otherwise. So, this man should sit his raggedy ass down somewhere and fade away as the evening sun.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by themanderon: 2:03pm On May 20
Who cares what he is ruling out or not? Does Israel or the Palestinians he supports know he exists?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by PHAYOL81: 2:50pm On May 20
Conspiracy theorist. He died because his time was up. The accident was just the circumstance. It's pre-destined. Basic
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by bigiyaro(m): 2:55pm On May 20
grin grin grin grin as if any ant gives a fvck what your sorry assss rule out or rules in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Ship Hit By 'rocket Fire' Off Yemen's Coast As Casualties Remain Unknown. / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.