Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,921 members, 7,848,726 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode (24928 Views)

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 2:57pm On May 20
helinues:

I go soon catch you with this new trolling moniker
Ta leleyi? See this aunty Helen!
Looks like you miss road 😁
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by samuelson06(m): 3:02pm On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

Continue deceiving yourself

And Israel can't return the same favor to them? Calm down abeg.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by VIKTO83(m): 3:12pm On May 20
Since after Isreal denied FFK pilgrimage visa on account of his corruption charges, FFK had gone gaga
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by mabea: 3:14pm On May 20
God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

Sending my condolences to president Raisi's family and the people of Iran

Nigeria stand with the people of Iran during this difficult time
Crying more than the bereaved while Iranians are celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by quadraheem(m): 3:16pm On May 20
Hope FK saw how bad was the weather with zero visibility?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by NOwazobia: 3:29pm On May 20
This is how he will talk himself into problem.

Accident happen, but some persons are looking for others to blame.

Tueh!
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by NOwazobia: 3:32pm On May 20
God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

You are just an Idoit.

If you are fingering Israel in the death, then you are admitting that they are invisible, and can get to whoever they want to get to, and by that hardly any doom can come against them.

Ona no just get sense.

So, the man can't die naturally without you olodos dragging others into it.

Pathetic 🤢

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by AerialMapper: 3:39pm On May 20
Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs

Rest dear sir for thou shalt not be called to the table!
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by NOwazobia: 3:39pm On May 20
LeeSmart:

If you check well there is something fishy about that incidence
What does this has to do with Israel.

Shey Iran dey use Israel weather instruments.

If your screenshot is anything to go by, they it was a sabotage from the Iranian people.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by lexyclasy: 3:47pm On May 20
God1000:

Speak for yourself, which Nigeria, we dont identify with Terrorist sponsors

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Ekaka14: 4:28pm On May 20
Ebi Npaa FFK oooo sad shocked
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by ransomed: 4:36pm On May 20
Yoruba elders should quickly warn this garrulous to stop inviting trouble to our land.
He has dual citizenship and we have one and only Nigeria. We cannot migrate like him. Remind Femi that what brought his father down is about orchestrating his downfall.
Isrealis should consider him a comedian trying to make skits for Africa Magic.
Long live Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Exceed15: 4:48pm On May 20
God1000:

Which doom? ... Abegii
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by bbamusa: 5:10pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
I Personally do not think the Apple of GOD'S Eye is Involved in this Destruction.

But as for the GOD of ISRAEL, I CANNOT say the same.

[/i]

GOD ALMIGHTY is a very Good Father. HE is GRACIOUS, Merciful , Kind, Loving, Sweet, etc . But HE is also a Terrible ALMIGHTY BEING.

HE did not Call Himself the GOD OF Israel for fun.

Humans should learn to respect GOD ALMIGHTY,their CREATOR.
They should know their Boundaries, and not try to go against GOD'S Interest. It Never ever Ends well.
Another brainwashed slave. since they have convince you that their brother is your God. you lost it since that day.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Karnice600: 5:22pm On May 20
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On May 20
Go and sit down. Attention seeking modafoka
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Enemyofpeace: 5:55pm On May 20
God1000:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On May 20
"ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED IN OCT 7, WILL PAY HEAVY PRICE WITH THEIR LIVES WHETHER THEY BE IN GAZA OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WE WILL LOOK FOR THEM AND HUNT THEM DOWN"~Benjamin Nathanyahu oct 7th 2023.
Talk & do country

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Charlie2020(f): 6:25pm On May 20
God1000:
Stop hyping Israel, not even USA will do such thing because they know the consequences.
The US has done it hundreds of times
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Charlie2020(f): 6:27pm On May 20
Make Israel no go reason FFK matter o

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by ucbenjamin696: 6:44pm On May 20
This one no go mind him business, abeg no go talk lyk woman put naija for hotspot against isreal
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by successman100: 7:38pm On May 20
When will this fkk get sense and become matured? Has he mad cow deseas? or dog rabies?
Arabs are always boosting about this and that.
All their technology is copied from the West.
So the West is much much bigger than you man.
You are just a crying baby.
Look at nort Korea.
Their president is using Mercedes from where?
Helicopter from where?
If you don't want to agree that kinkon is bigger than you, then you will continue to sufferation....
Look at Russia, is always using Western components in their technologies.
Be careful, if God has put some one ahead of you, just take it like that. Never never fight God's interest. It's dangerous becos, you can't beat God. Never never!
Jah is mighty, ever Living, ever fearful, and ever sure.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by luluman: 8:57pm On May 20
God1000:

You and who be Nigeria? When did we agree you speak for us.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Hamilton1(m): 9:30pm On May 20
RuddyFusion:
Nonsense post
Mosad and Co that can not rescue the captives held in GAZA....

Who's behind the numerous helicopter crashes in the USA?

What does killing Iranian president helps Israel to achieve? What?
Rescue which captives?
Isreal wan use this opportunity cleans Gaza, I'm very sure de know where the Captives are, but de still wan continue the killings, bcus if they went straight to rescue the captives, Authormatically they will be dragged to stop
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by SaLongs1(m): 9:44pm On May 20
Death to all terrorists and their lovers.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by imam07: 9:52pm On May 20
God1000:

who are u to spell doom for Isreal. Do u want what happened to Iranian president happen to u?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by imam07: 10:01pm On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

u don dey craze and u don't know it. U dey dat your dirty room con dey analyze Isreal and Iran. What do u know about these countries. Islamic mentality has blocked your senses of reasoning. U can't think well. So because u terrorist sympathizer like Iran, u dey hype Iran. U dey mad. Iran shot over 300 drone missiles directly to Israel and non of it reached it target or purpose. Isreal retaliated without iran knowing until d third day. Do u think nah mumu people u dey argue with here or u think nah play station game we dey play. Iran wey go first kill its citizens before even shoot a missile. Leave Islam so dat your eyes will open
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by goldmatrix(m): 10:03pm On May 20
Passing judgment before investigation is Nigeria thing.. FFK has again displayed his made in Nigeria stupid*ty..
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by imam07: 10:03pm On May 20
Offpointng:

Underestimate any country at your own peril. You're underestimating Iran who don't mind if 80% of her citizen are wiped off. don't be delusional
a nation who doesn't mind if 80% of her citizens are wiped off. Is dat d country u Muslims are supporting? Islam is virus to d world
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by imam07: 10:06pm On May 20
Offpointng:

Underestimate any country at your own peril. You're underestimating Iran who don't mind if 80% of her citizen are wiped off. don't be delusional
Isreal has d military power to wipe iran off. But they will not do it. Iran want to wipe Isreal off, but they don't have d power. Do u understand d difference?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by ICTcadet: 10:38pm On May 20
God1000:

You an illiterate.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Azularis: 10:44am On May 21
Even if , your female goat in your farm, refuses to give birth you would still blame Israel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / Israel's Mossad Helped Brazil Foil Hezbollah Attack, Two Arrested. / 199: There Have Been More Mass Shootings In The US In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.