Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode (25037 Views)

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Johnn44: 11:39am On May 20
FFK Iran spokesman has spoken
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Vadese1: 11:40am On May 20
Rule anything in. It doesn't matter. God bless Israel
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Coolboy009: 11:40am On May 20
God1000:
Stop hyping Israel, not even USA will do such thing because they know the consequences.
which consequences? Between 2010 and 2020, five top Iranian nuclear scientists were assassinated by Israel and Iran did nothing not to talk of the recently killed generals. Israel has been bullying Iran, no be today.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Stevenbright(m): 11:42am On May 20
RuddyFusion:
Nonsense post
Mosad and Co that can not rescue the captives held in GAZA....

Who's behind the numerous helicopter crashes in the USA?

What does killing Iranian president helps Israel to achieve? What?

Don't mind them. Crashes like this happens in every country just like the one that killed a prominent Nigerian of resent in US, not to talk of many other military helicopters that have crashed in US this year. I guess Russia or North Korea is responsible for those ones or the God of the Palestinians use it to punish the US.

Many people are so gullible and have sold their souls and ability to think for themselves to religious sentiment.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Ashirioluwa: 11:43am On May 20
FFk and his needless talk that always comes back to haunt him. Because of what he had said about Tinubu in the past, even though he had worked for him during the previous presidential race, Tinubu refused to offer him any political appointments.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Vadese1: 11:45am On May 20
Spell doom to Israel if they are involved. You are yet to know Israel. Fanikayode the second

God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

Sending my condolences to president Raisi's family and the people of Iran
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by masseratti: 11:45am On May 20
This man should just keep his mouth shut abeg..Raisi is even a moderate compare to others,even in Iran his powers are limited ...the Ayatollah hold the absolute power..so why would mossad kill a man like that ..thisan should always think before he opens his mouth abeg ..its sickening.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by sweetjohn(m): 11:46am On May 20
One terrorist fallen, Israel still standing strong. I love the Bible and Gods word: There shall be no enchantment against Israel. I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. God bless Israel.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by africanusvu(m): 11:47am On May 20
God1000:
I don't trust Israel as well, but so far it appears the crash was due to bad weather, any Israeli involvement will spell serious doom for them

,doom to who, even if isreal comes open to claim responsibility,Iran can't only go to Hague,Iran that is still using 1976 heli as presidential get
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Jocdon(m): 11:47am On May 20
Criminal hiding under brown roof to comment nonsense, for someone like this mumu to have been a minister in Nigeria shows that Nigeria has being rule by people who have nothing in their brain.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Forumites: 11:48am On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

Continue deceiving yourself
guy Iran can’t do jack.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Mrshocker(m): 11:48am On May 20
Hmmm Isreal is America and America is Isreal.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Forumites: 11:49am On May 20
FFK might also be involved in this. Barely few days the Iranians visited him, their president just die. I Dey suspect FFK.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by greggng: 11:53am On May 20
God1000:

You that cannot get parts to service an old helicopter use dash una ...talk is cheap ..gra gra doesn't pay . When usa eliminated a top general of Iran...we all heard all kinds of noise ...when is time to retaliate...the faced there missile in the direction of innocent plane carrying innocent passengers. That is not precision. Again isreal targeted and killed there top general and functionaries in Syria....all they did was to send missile that was all intercepted ...isreal sent just a small rocket....there defense system was disorganised...imagine if isreal send the number of missiles they sent ...tell me what will happen?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Edusouls(m): 11:55am On May 20
jiz:
“There was no individual that was more committed to the Palestinian struggle than Ebrahim Raisi"

And his own eternity struggle continue in hell.....
yes ur right and ur own eternity struggle when it comes would continue in heaven, righteous fool of nairaland
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by BluntCrazeMan: 11:56am On May 20
FFK,, why going by the corners??

Blame Isreal already naa.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by sweetjohn(m): 11:58am On May 20
God1000:

Nigeria stand with the people of Iran during this difficult time
Do you know what they call Israel, do the do and leave ranting and empty threat to Iran and Islamist. Have you ever seen Israel issuing empty threat, No way, they just strike. While all you terrorists keep dooming Israel in your dreams, Israel will keep wiping out you guys physically.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:59am On May 20
God1000:

Oga talk for urself,which one is Nigeria
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Midehi3(f): 11:59am On May 20
I wish
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by mankan2k7(m): 12:00pm On May 20
Who takes this nonsense man serious.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by doncartel: 12:01pm On May 20
Fear of Israel is the beginning of wisdom. Our love and respect for Israel has been multiplied. The next target is Putin of Russia.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:02pm On May 20
Who are you?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Morphinne: 12:02pm On May 20
God1000:
Really, Iran cannot do shit and it took the united States, UK and several countries to intercept the ballistic missiles and drones Iran sent last month to Israel, just thank God for the early warning from Iran, it could have been more ugly

The same Iran whose top military commanders were killed in broad daylight by both Trump government in 2020 and Israel in 2024 and nothing happened except tantrums and empty threats grin One would think you were talking about one serious country. A country that ended up killing hundreds of its citizens in retaliation to the US’s precision strike that killed Soleimani.
Also @bolded, a wise person would know the reason for the earlier precautionary warning. Iran obviously gave the warnings to make Israel buckle up so as to not cause escalation. It was a wise move from Iran to ensure there weren’t human casualties that could warrant serious consequences.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by patrickcollins: 12:05pm On May 20
God1000:

Nothing will happen to Israel, if Israel were to send 300 missiles enroute to Iranian State in the dead of the night you would be shouting genocide by now it would be catastrophic
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by patrickcollins: 12:08pm On May 20
God1000:

No be only Iran Sabi send missiles and Iran are lucky there was not death recorded it would have been a different story

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Franklyspeakin: 12:09pm On May 20
ekuke wey dey make noise
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Padipadi: 12:13pm On May 20
God1000:

From all sensible points, Israel nor get hand. And What ll happen if Israel gets hand?
Meanwhile, shey ma ya Supreme Council of Janjawēed or MumuRIC appointed FFK-leg the mouth leaker? Is he adding to Una camp or decreasing? Why Hite an unstable mental patient?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Pio44: 12:14pm On May 20
Who Give am food chop?
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by AmericanIdiot(m): 12:19pm On May 20
One less Islamic extremist…

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Jayhome24: 12:20pm On May 20
Fani pls shut da f u c k.

So now FFK is Iran advocate and investigator ba?

Ffk no wahala may be na you crashed the helicopter then tell us.
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by ponishah: 12:21pm On May 20
Re: Iran's President Death: I Won’t Rule Anything Out – Fani-kayode by Iykoto86(m): 12:22pm On May 20
God1000:

You and who stand with which iran.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.