Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - (39393 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by oyeb15: 2:41pm On May 20
The girl is looks mean. Only a over gentle,humble ,dumb guy can cope with her.

1 Like

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Sapasenator: 2:44pm On May 20
dapsoneh:
What if she no wan marry nko grin

Na, that is not allowed for Ooni's daughter. She gats to marry.

1 Like

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by molas02: 2:46pm On May 20
xgod:
Good advice, but how old is the Onni to have a daughter that Age? Just curious here undecided
by title the man is older than his mate....stop being curious sir
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by JuanDeDios: 2:58pm On May 20
datola:
Will the husband become a Prince?
Not a chance.

1 Like

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Konquest: 3:08pm On May 20
OniyideAmplify:
He's currently 49 and 50 by October
Exactly... He'll be 50 years in October 2024.

I must commend him though for being very hardworking after he realized that he had become a father at such a young age until he became finally became a successful international businessman with vast investments in different sectors of the economy.
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Capmumm(m): 3:27pm On May 20
Truely she has riped enough to do as The royal majesty said.
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by GreatOchuks: 3:34pm On May 20
grin grin grin grin Ooni doesn't want his daughter to end up like DJ Cuppy.
If I am Otedola , I will freeze all the accounts and seize all the cars of the Pink Lady until she comes home with a Husband, then give her back after the wedding instead of allowing her to be jumping from one Celeb bed to the other
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by CJStarz: 3:36pm On May 20
Wait o, this young Ooni don born a 30 year old woman? Haaaaa, he dey secondary school born am?
Na wa o
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Abisolababe(f): 3:45pm On May 20
Make me sef carry husband go house
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:45pm On May 20
Supported
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Charly68: 3:46pm On May 20
What a timely and good demand from the princess. She has everything at her finger but Kabiyesi should allow her to chose the best because there are many fake men outside there today
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Belurved1(m): 4:38pm On May 20
Alakoba, pretender.
LexngtonSteele:
Ooni.... here I am. grin

Just Google my name and understand what your daughter will be receiving nightly tongue
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Belurved1(m): 4:40pm On May 20
Suicide mission loading.
GreatOchuks:
grin grin grin grin Ooni doesn't want his daughter to end up like DJ Cuppy.
If I am Otedola , I will freeze all the accounts and seize all the cars of the Pink Lady until she comes home with a Husband, then give her back after the wedding instead of allowing her to be jumping from one Celeb bed to the other

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Mckraz01: 4:46pm On May 20
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by bitbillionaire: 4:59pm On May 20
If she knows how to cook very well and can keep the house sparkling clean someone should send me her father's contact let me go and ask for her hand in marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Enemyofpeace: 5:00pm On May 20
30 and she never marry? He meat go do dey very stiff like elephant meat
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Enemyofpeace: 5:01pm On May 20
bitbillionaire:
If she knows how to cook very well and can keep the house sparkling clean someone should send me her father's contact let me go and ask for her hand in marriage.
she is looking for husband not a beggar
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by candygist: 5:08pm On May 20
Will he accept me if she brings me to him ?
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by NAC1666: 5:08pm On May 20
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On May 20
That's the dream of every right thinking parents.
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by bitbillionaire: 5:10pm On May 20
LoL. You just reveal how stupid you are and how poor your mentality is.

So, a 'beggar' would look for a wife who would serve him by being a good cook and keeping a house clean instead of the other way round?

Enemyofpeace:

2 Likes

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Enemyofpeace: 5:51pm On May 20
bitbillionaire:
LoL. You just reveal how stupid you are and how poor your mentality is.

So, a 'beggar' would look for a wife who would serve him by being a good cook and keeping a house clean instead of the other way round?

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by EmmyDJourno: 6:05pm On May 20
All this kind Yoruba girls na wahala to date oO, see as her face and nose be like who go like fight🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by silvoclaira: 6:15pm On May 20
Enemyofpeace:

Please stop acting dummy
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by izubext007: 6:18pm On May 20
I'm available my princess
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Enemyofpeace: 6:28pm On May 20
silvoclaira:

Please stop acting dummy
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by otherway: 6:42pm On May 20
StreetTyga:

I can imagine how ugly and myopic u are for quoting this masquerade beautiful.

Small boys like you judge a woman's beauty with face but real men like me look at the body of a lady.
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Yankee101: 8:17pm On May 20
See casting
Public one
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by mikky2k2(m): 8:33pm On May 20
To date her no be problem...the problem na when u wan leave her.. she come report you give her papa grin grin

Those Her papa juju men go use you do some experiment on their new charms grin grin
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by RALPHOW(m): 9:40pm On May 20
xgod:
Good advice, but how old is the Onni to have a daughter that Age? Just curious here undecided

I wonder too ooooooo
Onirisa is not 50 yet now!!!!!
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by caye(m): 9:45pm On May 20
The princess is beautiful jare.
Pls don't mind the haters, they are just gaslighting; they know they are ugly , so they hate any beautiful person.

Abeg, I fit marry her. And I'm not desperatee o!
Princess, if you're available, I'm available jare.
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Alexxx2000: 11:51pm On May 20
I pray a good man comes for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) / Sanusi Returns, Gets Appointment Letter, Leads Jumu’at Prayer / Asiri Ijinle Awon Woli Lailai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.