Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - (39348 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by femi4: 6:32am On May 21
Yugoslavia247:
Watch how men will flood her social Handle.
Scammers will scam them when they chat the fake ones.

Nigeria men run from oshofree.

Better you marry below your level.

Than marry who go lock you up.
She's not beautiful. Not all princess are beautiful
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Gerrard59(m): 7:25am On May 21
Anunakeeh:

In the next five years at least.

A lot of ladies most especially the broke ones would be admitted to psychiatric facilities. They won't be able to handle the realities on the way. Ndi feministsgrin

I barely see people talking about marriage these days.

Men are marrying nevertheless. I see wedding pictures on my Facebook feed every day. This thing of people not marrying depends on your environment and circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by Gerrard59(m): 7:28am On May 21
femi4:
She's not beautiful. Not all princess are beautiful

Wow!

Never seen a thread where many "m" monikers described a woman as ugly. shocked
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by femi4: 7:49am On May 21
Gerrard59:

Wow!

Never seen a thread where many "m" monikers described a woman as ugly. shocked
I never called her "ugly " but she's not beautiful to attract guys effortlessly

1 Like

Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by spencekat(m): 9:29am On May 21
Gerrard59:

Men are marrying nevertheless. I see wedding pictures on my Facebook feed every day. This thing of people not marrying depends on your environment and circle.
Exactly
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by ucbenjamin696: 11:14am On May 21
Like the ooni gave birth to her out of wedlock,or wen he was still very young cus having the lady dat age,then baba go don double her age,anyway ROYAL MONEY of a FIRST CLASS speaking baba lookz fresh...but Ooni don cast the real age of him dauta unknowingly ooo grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni To Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, 'Bring Husband Home’ - by DonroxyII: 10:40am On May 25
Father4all:
Ho.rny of Ife grin
Somethings Comes with The Potents of The Thrones ...

Powers makes the Brain Hot 🔥 & It Makes The Body Hor.ny in Other to Blow Out Steams & Reduces Tensions ...

If you are a Man That Carries The Wizardry of An Empire in Your Head, You Must Have Cordial Relationships with Women .... cheesy ... if Not, You Reign Shall be Very Short cool

God bless All Women Serving Powerful Men, Amen .... It's a Huge Job & Great Sacrifice!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) / Sanusi Returns, Gets Appointment Letter, Leads Jumu’at Prayer / Asiri Ijinle Awon Woli Lailai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.