Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,647 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t (26548 Views)

Dangote: I Have Paid $2.4 Billion Of $5.5 Billion Borrowed To Build Refinery.... / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Phantom233: 6:05pm On May 20
Imagine Dangote being president in Nigeria for just two years🤔
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by fullclub: 6:05pm On May 20
sad
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Omoawoke: 6:05pm On May 20
christejames:
Why won't you need visas? undecided

Are you not coming from a sh*thole country which you support their inept govt? undecided undecided

It requires the basic of all intelligence to know when to face your common enemy and problem. Not everytime is nzobu like zombie without sense. If you like call Nigeria shitttthole till tomorrow, you are still a fvking black monkey to a a white racist who doesn’t give shit what part of Africa you come from

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by anonimi: 6:05pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:
Africa doing themselves can't we have an African Union Passport.

How far has your own senator and representative gone on this your beautiful proposal

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by hardbody: 6:07pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:

Sad to say, it will be abused.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:07pm On May 20
See african mentality. He's complaining about himself alone whereas the french got opportunities for ALL their citizens. Not only the investors.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by imagrg(m): 6:09pm On May 20
True.
The summary of it all is that we are wicked people.
oz4real83:
If I had a country, with the attitude of some Nigerians, even with visas they won't still be allowed to enter my counrty angry sad
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by jiz: 6:10pm On May 20
Other countries no rate that green passport.....
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by CrossRhodes: 6:10pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
France is their former colonial master. When Nigeria start having good leaders, everybody will throw their doors wide open to us. Till then

They were colonized by Belgium not France

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:10pm On May 20
If we stop importing fuel and the price of ur PMS is not affordable then it not an achievement to the country/ Nigerians but to you and ur goons
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by yommen: 6:11pm On May 20
Gajagojo:
In short until an Ibo man is president nothing good will happen on earth

A lot of good things are happening already. Unfortunately, if nothing good will ever happen to you until ibo become president, sorry is case.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by CrossRhodes: 6:11pm On May 20
oz4real83:
If I had a country, with the attitude of some Nigerians, even with visas they won't still be allowed to enter my counrty angry sad
That's why you are at the bottom barrel and scum.of the earth
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by achillesfoot(m): 6:12pm On May 20
Gajagojo:
In short until an Ibo man is president nothing good will happen on earth
You see what you just said, I first heard it out of the mouth of a Chinese.. He said until an igbo becomes president, Nigeria and Africa are simply wasting their time.. He said the current/past presidents are simply time wasters.. Was surprised when I read your comment.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by AcuraZDX: 6:12pm On May 20
richie240:
If its another 'biznazeman' now, e go begin wail upandan about how african countries are ganging up against him.
Taaa......

Is Dangote not wailing here?

Clown
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by izubext007: 6:13pm On May 20
there's wisdom in his talk
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:14pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:
There is an AU Passport and Dangote has one

He said even with AU Passport he was still asked to get Visa prior entering Angola. That AU Passport is like a mere formality
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:15pm On May 20
CrossRhodes:

They were colonized by Belgium not France

If u know so well France technically colonised Belgium. They even speak French more
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:15pm On May 20
To be fair with ourselves, I'd have preferred France, Netherlands or Belgium to have been Nigeria's colonial master instead of this weak and I don't care Britain. Britain's eye service is too much.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Sapasenator: 6:16pm On May 20
Fix your country na. le kwe n'um eshishi!
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Dee60: 6:16pm On May 20
Africans dont like to see fellow Africans recrd great successes. We have a BLOCKING culture. Look at the current administration in Nigeria and please point to one thing they have done to enable business growth! Instead they have created quite a few new obstacles and barriers within one year. Obstacle to cryto trading. Obstacles to cheap transport. Obstacles to lower electricity tarriffs. Minium wage cannot buy a tin of Peak Milk. New toll gates in airports. Raids on forex traders. Etc.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:16pm On May 20
jiz:
Other countries no rate that green passport.....

He has over 4 passports including AU Passport. But he said even wit the AU Passport he is still asked to apply for visa prior entering into this countries like it happened in Angola when the president requested to see him

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Blue3k(m): 6:17pm On May 20
You're a Nigerian so the rules don't change.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by CrossRhodes: 6:17pm On May 20
humility33:

If u know so well France technically colonised Belgium. They even speak French more
There was a war, Napoleon invaded and annexed

Is that colonization? Kaiii
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by seunayantokun(m): 6:18pm On May 20
It's as bad as that.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by richie240: 6:18pm On May 20
How is he wailing??
He merely stated the reality on ground unlike some others that will point accusing fingers at almost everybody once things dont go their way.

Since over 4 decades he's been in business (most prolly b4 u were born), how many cases have u had dangote/Adenuga/Otedola moving from one media house to the other complaining about how everybody - including his village ancestors - are waylaying his generation like how some overnight 'biznazemen' are wont to do??

Dey play!
AcuraZDX:

Is Dangote not wailing here?

Clown
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:21pm On May 20
CrossRhodes:

There was a war, Napoleon invaded and annexed

Is that colonization? Kaiii

What's that if not colonialism
U have no idea of how Portugal and co conquered their colonialised countries

Even at some time the north africa arabs conquered Europe and took over 500k Europeans as slaves...

Colonialism came sometimes through conquests
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On May 20
Wahala for who dey use Nigerian passport.....
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by onadana: 6:23pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
France is their former colonial master. When Nigeria start having good leaders, everybody will throw their doors wide open to us. Till then

Point of correction,France never colonized Rwanda.Rwanda was colonized by Germany and Belgium.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by ElevationD: 6:26pm On May 20
I do not want to believe this.

Dangote has options at his disposal. With his contacts within government, he can get a diplomatic passport.

In the alternative, he can get foreign passports using the investment route in some countries in Europe, including that same France, USA and Canada. He is too wealthy to say such thing. He knows it. Except he pretends to be a patriot, he knows that his wealth can get him solid passports genuinely.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:28pm On May 20
One of the reasons many African countries don't issue visa-free waivers to Nigerians and to an extent Ethiopians, not necessarily all Africans is overpopulation and fears of being over-dominated in their countries. South Africa is visa-free to Ghanaians, just as Kenyans enjoy visa-free access to South Africa. However, South Africa cannot offer the same privilege to Zimbabweans because of their economic woes. Another reason is terrorism. It would be ridiculous to offer visa-free access to Somalians or Mauritanians or Nigeriens. Another issue is the lack of data to clamp down on criminals who will abuse the system. Chile is currently experiencing this problem Venezuelans and Peruvians who naturalised as Chileans use the visa-free access Chile has with the US to move there and perpetrate crimes. US' lawmakers are threatening to revoke the privilege.

Nevertheless, a visa is a privilege, not a right. Visa free access is hinged on wealth. The wealthier a country is, the more countries its citizens can access without restrictions.

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Earthquakes: 6:29pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:

So we will vote for buhari and tinubu and go to Rwanda and enjoy their stable economy.
No way we die here
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:30pm On May 20
humility33:

He has over 4 passports including AU Passport. But he said even wit the AU Passport he is still asked to apply for visa prior entering into this countries like it happened in Angola when the president requested to see him

African institutions are incompetent! Terribly incompetent! So, we cannot even manage AU passport holders entries?

CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise