Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t (26545 Views)

Dangote: I Have Paid $2.4 Billion Of $5.5 Billion Borrowed To Build Refinery.... / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by aestake: 6:32pm On May 20
Thundafireseun:

Dangote the scammer ….

Nigeria exports crude oil to buy refined products

Now Dangote the scammer imports crude oil so he could refine in his refinery….

Yet we are still waiting to see the impact of this madness …

Mstheeeeeeew and you are busy complaining about Visa …
You dey mind friend of all govts? grin
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:33pm On May 20
peleson1:
Until inec stops stesling people's mandate and African leaders lead by example by allowing free and fair elections .

We do not want sit tight presidents .
Infact single term of seven years should be made compulsory in Africa

I will rather prefer 6 years in Office ....this 4 / 4 years is a waste of the economy even though elections now are more of selection, where the winner is already known .

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by D4gmail1: 6:34pm On May 20
Thundafireseun:

Dangote the scammer ….

Nigeria exports crude oil to buy refined products

Now Dangote the scammer imports crude oil so he could refine in his refinery….

Yet we are still waiting to see the impact of this madness …

Mstheeeeeeew and you are busy complaining about Visa …

Why don't you set up your own refinery plant and show us what you can do differently for the people of Nigeria?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:34pm On May 20
OniyideAmplify:
To be fair with ourselves, I'd have preferred France, Netherlands or Belgium to have been Nigeria's colonial master instead of this weak and I don't care Britain. Britain's eye service is too much.

Mention THREE black-dominated countries colonised by the French that are richer than Nigeria.

P.S. France is a terrible coloniser. At least, the British bequeathed us with the English Law system and the language, which is the world's business language. How many Nigerians learn French compared to Francophone Africans who learn English so they can access economic opportunities outside France? As for Belgium and the Netherlands, those are baby French.

The British for its all woes were the best colonisers across the world. The results speak for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:37pm On May 20
Gerrard59:

African institutions are incompetent! Terribly incompetent! So, we cannot even manage AU passport holders entries?

I tell you
AU is the weakest regional body I know. I watch him say this that day I just weak
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by musicwriter(m): 6:37pm On May 20
African countries as they exist today were never created with the inhabitants (Africans) in mind. The countries were solely created in 1844-1885 by and for Western interests. That's why a French business man doesn't need 35 visas to travel to 35 African countries. But an African does.

Maybe we're waiting for white people to inform us that we need an African passport

How about banking?
Maybe we're waiting for white people to inform us that we should have a central bank of Africa to solve the problem of transferring money to ourselves without passing through New York, London and Frankfort.

But if any of these was of financial, political or cultural value to white people, we would have been doing them for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by RickyJesus: 6:39pm On May 20
jmoore:
That's why I shake my head when the clowns gather under Africa Union.

What have they achieved with their union?
Wetin unite inside United nation?
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:41pm On May 20
humility33:

I tell you
AU is the weakest regional body I know. I watch him say this that day I just weak

Apart from the Nigerian and AU passports, what are the two passports?
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Anatolia: 6:42pm On May 20
Nigeria is a case of a talented person who is not ambitious and is contented with his state. The only consolation is that the country has talents or potential.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:42pm On May 20
Gerrard59:

Mention THREE black-dominated countries colonised by the French that are richer than Nigeria.

P.S. France is a terrible coloniser. At least, the British bequeathed us with the English Law system and the language, which is the world's business language. How many Nigerians learn French compared to Francophone Africans who learn English so they can access economic opportunities outside France? As for Belgium and the Netherlands, those are baby French.

The British for its all woes were the best colonisers across the world. The results speak for itself.

Don't mind them so many people here don't know how France keep milking her former colonies and undermining them politically
Take a look at so many political undeveloped countries in Africa or with dictators as leaders that keep rigging elections and coup plotters they're all French colonies. Fr ance don't care as long as they have a president in this countries that keep promoting their economic interest even if he rules for years.

The English language bequeathed to us by the British is the best gains from colonialism. So many European countries now offer courses in English but check how many English schools offer courses in French

Only 10% of world knowledge on sciences, engineering etc are made available in French majorly in English

I attend meetings with foreigners and they always marvel how I speak English so well.. they feel intimidated most times I mean Europeans

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by humility33(m): 6:44pm On May 20
Gerrard59:

Apart from the Nigerian and AU passports, what are the two passports?
I don't know but he mentioned he has 4 passports it was this MO Ibrahim show he said it.

I think he is not really bothered if he was he should obtain maybe an American or Portuguese citizenship to ease his movement across africa
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Babangidapikin: 6:49pm On May 20
Earthquakes:

So we will vote for buhari and tinubu and go to Rwanda and enjoy their stable economy.
No way we die here

You honestly made me laugh... I know the economy isn't smiling... But we need to encourage Intra African trade .. because it would open a vast market for us, especially Nigerians that like to hustle.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:52pm On May 20
humility33:

Don't mind them so many people here don't know how France keep milking her former colonies and undermining them politically
Take a look at so many political undeveloped countries in Africa or with dictators as leaders that keep rigging elections and coup plotters they're all French colonies. Fr ance don't care as long as they have a president in this countries that keep promoting their economic interest even if he rules for years.

The top four economies in sub-Saharan Africa are English-speaking - South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana. Should Namibians manage their newfound oil wealth, they will become more prosperous than Ivory Coast. Already, even Botswana and Namibia are properly run/managed than Gabon or Ivory Coast.

The French wrecked Haiti and elsewhere. The black man has suffered more at the hands of the French than the English man. Heck, even in Europe, black people regardless of their origin have more opportunities in the UK than ANY French-speaking region.

The English language bequeathed to us by the British is the best gains from colonialism. So many European countries now offer courses in English but check how many English schools offer courses in French

Only 10% of world knowledge on sciences, engineering etc are made available in French majorly in English.

I attend meetings with foreigners and they always marvel how I speak English so well.. they feel intimidated most times I mean Europeans

Yes. The language is the best gift. Singaporeans and Hong Kongers can attest to this. This is a language young Chinese learn from childhood to adulthood. It is the most spoken language in trade shows across the world. Europeans learn it so they can use it outside Europe. Japanese are stunned when I tell them my level is native-level as the British colonised Nigeria during the 1960s. The Brits have their faults, but you see
that language? It is gold.

It is better to learn Spanish as one can use it in a part of the world that is actually prosperous than sub-Saharan Africa which has more French speakers. To show how the French don't favour the black man, it would have made sense to ensure the region where most speakers of your language become wealthy as that would further promote the language's prominence. But the French are not interested in that.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Babangidapikin: 6:52pm On May 20
humility33:

There is an AU Passport and Dangote has one

He said even with AU Passport he was still asked to get Visa prior entering Angola. That AU Passport is like a mere formality
I know he has one, he has said it in different media chitchat but if it was functional and effective he won't be complaining.. I mean an AU passport that's functional that allows people move in and out to trade ... Won't you like to be seeing beautiful Rwanda ladies chilling in some bar in your street..Biko we need the diversity ..not this tribalism that is choking us .

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by JuanDeDios: 6:53pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
DANGOTE JUST EXPOSED FRANCE and the growing foothold in Africa.

UK is just a waste...and worthless partner cool
So France is bad for its growing foothold. UK is bad for not growing a foothold. That it?

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Babangidapikin: 6:54pm On May 20
hardbody:

Sad to say, it will be abused.
When you said this, my heart beat when I realized perhaps mostly by Nigerians..we no too get discipline.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Babangidapikin: 6:55pm On May 20
anonimi:

How far has your own senator and representative gone on this your beautiful proposal
I don't know if this is part of their brief, I believe the African Union have their Parliament too ..
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On May 20
humility33:

I don't know but he mentioned he has 4 passports it was this MO Ibrahim show he said it.

I think he is not really bothered if he was he should obtain maybe an American or Portuguese citizenship to ease his movement across africa

OK. Thanks for your reply. I want to think he went the American route since he has moved his wealth to the US. $800K is chewgum money to Alhaji.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by rantingpigs: 7:02pm On May 20
No colonialist is good, but UK is extremely worthless

JuanDeDios:

So France is bad for its growing foothold. UK is bad for not growing a foothold. That it?
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Karleb(m): 7:04pm On May 20
Gerrard59:

OK. Thanks for your reply. I want to think he went the American route since he has moved his wealth to the US. $800K is chewgum money to Alhaji.

La ilaha! shocked embarassed
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by JuanDeDios: 7:05pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
No colonialist is good, but UK is extremely worthless
So France is worth something to us for growing a foothold. The UK is worthless to us for not bothering. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by rantingpigs: 7:13pm On May 20
UK as a colonial master treats NIGERIA with utmost disdain. Maybe that is the reason TINUBU aligns more with France, who incidentally are now trying to recapture lost African territory.

Get my submission. France doesn't mean well and UK is just extremely worthless..

JuanDeDios:

So France is worth something to us for growing a foothold. The UK is worthless to us for not bothering. Ok.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On May 20
It’s crazy. African leaders need to come together and make it easier for their citizens to move between countries.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by ViceGovernor: 7:25pm On May 20
Just get a list and jot down the name of those countries giving you problems sir.

Eliminate all their sources through which they get oil, that way they have no choice than to come to you and when they do that triple the price you sell to them.
Just like you are doing with kogi state and Kano state
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Calitoscassius(m): 7:27pm On May 20
That is because Dangote might scam, defraud or yahoo them just like many Naigerians do. tongue
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by oz4real83(m): 7:34pm On May 20
CrossRhodes:

That's why you are at the bottom barrel and scum.of the earth
one of those people given Nigeria bad name spotted sad
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by hardbody: 7:35pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:

When you said this, my heart beat when I realized perhaps mostly by Nigerians..we no too get discipline.

Yes bro. We are probably the worst pack in the continent in the area of crime. I guess large numbers also count against us such that for every 20 crimes, more than 10 will be attributable to Nigerians.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Jonjam269: 7:37pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

No mind them undecided

Later if Tinubu starts controlling them like he controls us agbado men they will be shouting sad meanwhile the oyibo man is the controller in chief and they don't care
The way your Pandora fraudster and serial party defector controls his deluded obirodent miscreants!
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Abee79(m): 7:42pm On May 20
African Union = SCAM 🤐
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by YorubaLord: 7:51pm On May 20
BigBlackPreek:
Dangote ebimpawa ooooo

Dat hunger go kee you las las.. angry
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by Smithwilliams826: 7:55pm On May 20
They are trying to introduce a united visa which can be used to visit all country.
Re: Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t by thatigboman: 7:55pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
DANGOTE JUST EXPOSED FRANCE and the growing foothold in Africa.

UK is just a waste...and worthless partner cool
France is just an example. Same with UK and US passports.
Even same as that one tiny island in the Caribbean called St Kitts and Nevis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] / CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.