Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. (2861 Views)

She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Oasisi: 10:52am On May 21
Hello guys,

My friend had a serious issue with his girlfriend about a guy she’s always chatting with.

Even though she said the guy na just ordinary friend.

He decided to look at her chat and this is the chat between the girlfriend and her best friend.

What do you decode with this chat.

1 Share

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Oasisi: 11:22am On May 21
Waiting for your contributions
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Messina123: 11:26am On May 21
He should throw her away. The girl eye dey outside

2 Likes

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:37am On May 21
If she like you enounce bro, you will get tired of it as she will be wanting it from you all day 😉
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Rexymania(m): 1:01pm On May 21
The guy should should convert that lady to a sex machine and look for a serious lady outside

6 Likes

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Namaster: 5:42pm On May 21
"This guy" is a FOOL.

This is the kind of disrespect that manifests when a man has ZERO respect for himself.

Your GF is CONSTANTLY on the phone with another man and she's still "your GF".

That's just NONSENSE!

Men, listen to this:

When it comes to romantic relationship, be like the Old Testament God. Be jealous as Bleep. Mete out DEADLY and SWIFT punishments for disobedience, disrespect and failure to comply.

See how God MURDERED the first born sons of an ENTIRE COUNTRY because they refused to listen. Adopt that strategy. It works.

Your GF misbehaves, she's the street's GF now.

Tolerate nonsense and become "this guy".

11 Likes

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:49pm On May 21
Fvck ur friend

Fvck his bit;ch

Fvck you

angry

6 Likes

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:53pm On May 21
Rexymania:
The guy should should convert that lady to a sex machine and look for a serious lady outside
best advice

1 Like

Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Oasisi: 6:32pm On May 21
Women
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by COOL10(m): 8:13pm On May 21
They're all sluts.
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by austine4real(m): 8:19pm On May 21
Ya friend dating himself grin
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by Oasisi: 11:13pm On May 21
Just fear women.
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by KingLennon(m): 5:28am On May 22
Oasisi:
Just fear women.
And also fear men who don't fear women sad
Re: A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. by BigYash: 6:18am On May 22
Screen shot the chat... Play your card as a guy man,teach her beautiful lessons. When she start claiming one or two later on,send her the evidence on WhatsApp and block her..

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Your Relationship Crashes So Soon So I Could Pop Some Wine: / I Prefer Dating Big Women. / I Don't Want To Lose Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.