Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision (27598 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by God1000(m): 3:46pm On May 21
This is a welcome development
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by AOB1: 3:46pm On May 21
Lamba, all na games

2 Likes

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by 0m0luabi: 3:47pm On May 21
Righteousness2:
Prime Minister Netanyahu:

"To all the enemies of Israel, including their collaborators in The Hague,
I renew that pledge today. ISRAEL will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now"
zombie 🧟‍♂️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Gandrova: 3:48pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

I renew that pledge today. ISRAEL will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now"
You obsession with evil has no boundaries.
Modafoka

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by siraj1402(m): 3:48pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

You must be a dense one for thinking the terrorist Israel will win this war. So with all the support of the west, Israel is yet to rescue a single hostage for more than 6 months of the war. Shame on you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by thewarrior72: 3:49pm On May 21
France can go to hell....we don't care

Death to all Islamic terrorist, they allies and supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by TheBillyonaire: 3:50pm On May 21
Cunning bastards always have plans and should not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by lonlytroy(m): 3:50pm On May 21
Super story , they can only fool themselves
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by JuanDeDios: 3:51pm On May 21
Namaster:
France seems to have their senses and dignity intact. Rest of them are spineless cowards dripping with hypocrisy.

First of all, I don't even have a problem with what Israel is doing to Hamas. The only way to deal with an enemy is to OBLITERATE them. That's what Israel is doing.

It takes RUTHLESSNESS and BRUTALITY to achieve that. Netanyahu supplies that in EXCESS.

Now the problem is that Israel, US, UK and their other allies keep insisting that Israel is a SAINT for doing EXACTLY what they've crucified other countries and their leaders for.

It's the height of hypocrisy.
If you don't have a problem with what Israel is doing, why do you condemn those who support it? Because you refuse to see or accept the nuances between different conflicts?
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Mrexcell(m): 3:51pm On May 21
France is home to hundreds ofIslamic extremists not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by CodeTemplar: 3:51pm On May 21
The satanic ICC. Why was no warrant issued between when Hamaa struck and when Israel invaded?

Then the warrant has to come just when the the devil of Hamas, sinead was about to be captured like a rat?

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Moniya4Real(m): 3:52pm On May 21
How can i like this response 10 times? You couldn’t have said it any better. i hate and detest Hamas with a passion and i can’t wait to see the Group’s destruction, but how can you be killing innocent women and children in tens of thousands and you expect the world to look away.!Hamas should be wiped out completely but it’s increasingly looking like the IDF don’t care a hoot about the entire palestinian population.
Namaster:
France seems to have their senses and dignity intact. Rest of them are spineless cowards dripping with hypocrisy.

First of all, I don't even have a problem with what Israel is doing to Hamas. The only way to deal with an enemy is to OBLITERATE them. That's what Israel is doing.

It takes RUTHLESSNESS and BRUTALITY to achieve that. Netanyahu supplies that in EXCESS.

Now the problem is that Israel, US, UK and their other allies keep insisting that Israel is a SAINT for doing EXACTLY what they've crucified other countries and their leaders for.

2 Likes

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by CodeTemplar: 3:53pm On May 21
Namaster:

where was the satanic ICC between Oct 07 and when Israel finally invaded. If Sinwar remains in hiding, is it the spineless ICC that will capture him?

Mask your hate a little.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Moniya4Real(m): 3:54pm On May 21
without supporting Hamas. may be you need to be reminded the ICC fail to issue a warrant of arrest for Blair and Bush for killing millions of Iraqis under the pretext of looking for a WMD.
CodeTemplar:
The satanic ICC. Why was no warrant issued between when Hamaa struck and when Israel invaded?

Then the warrant has to come just when the the devil of Hamas, sinead was about to be captured like a rat?
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by EmeeNaka: 3:54pm On May 21
France has a lot to contend with especially with her Muslim allies. With their recent poor showing in the sahel region of Africa and indeed other Muslim former colony, they're only trying to save face, to avoid being booted out in the few remaining places they claim to control politically.
France also has a large violent Muslim bodies in France who, in recent times, have repeatedly attacked and threatened Jewish centres in France.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Truthsandtrusts: 3:55pm On May 21
FreeStuffsNG:

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-05-21-24/index.html

Beautiful France wise no time to support killing of innocent souls..... every body is equal,to hell with fake righteousness
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by CodeTemplar: 3:55pm On May 21
Moniya4Real:
without supporting Hamas. may be you need to be reminded the ICC fail to issue a warrant of arrest for Blair and Bush for killing millions of Iraqis under the pretext of looking for a WMD.
was any warrant issued for Sinwar, who is still in hiding.

You issue such a warrant and keep mum about hostages. Only a demon wont see the folly in that.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Thinkfree(m): 3:56pm On May 21
NothingDoMe:
Is France a western country?
do you know the meaning of west
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by doncartel: 3:56pm On May 21
For ICC to issue arrest warrant on Israeli leaders is like issuing arrest warrant on the resistance fighters fighting against Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden.

Those ICC people want to experience hard landing like Iran president.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Mccullum: 3:59pm On May 21
If it's true, France is getting their senses for standing with the truth without being hypocrite.

America has loss her regards in global politics, she continue to exposed her double standing,

very clear insincerity and abuse of her influence in international power politics.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 4:01pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

Yes sir. This will bring the satanic state death cult down In Sha Allah. A war of attrition is in its 8th month and the almighty Israel could not defeat a small armed group with all is latest high tech and military support from at least 5 countries.

What a shame 🇮🇱!

Basically , at least 6 countries are fighting a small armed group. It is not by power but by His Grace

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 4:05pm On May 21
Namaster:

I don't agree with you equating what Israel is doing with "EXACTLY" what other countries have been crucified for.

Israel was invaded directly without warning, suffering thousands of casualties. No western country have/would crucify any country for declaring war after being invaded and attacked in such manner.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by hooklover: 4:06pm On May 21
Namaster:

I dont get it Hamas stared a war usreal did not start . It boasted it will do it over and iver again.

Isreal in preventing never again is taking action again

If iw was US fighting terror it fought fir over 20 yrs will you try ri taje her to court to limit and deckear US presudent wanted by Hague ?

Irresoective of icc dexision isreal ahiukd wage war and tell terror it cannot hide under icc to cover evil.

Now over 59 tunnels btw Rapha and egypt discivered now u understand y Egypt was against isreal invading Rapha cos they are complicit.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Konquest: 4:06pm On May 21
FreeStuffsNG:

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-05-21-24/index.html
Both sides have elements of guilt in the atrocities BUT the Hamas terror group happens to be the worse for NOT allowing Palestinian children, women, and the elderly to leave Gaza even after the Israelis had told them repeatedly to do so. The objective of the evil Hamas leadership was to use the Palestinian civilians as human shields to blackmail the Israeli military offensive on Gaza.
The Hamas kept using hospitals and mosques to fire missiles on Israeli positions and that led to the death of many innocent Palestinians.

These apocalyptic Hamas terror members caused the death of thousands of Palestinian children, women and elderly through their recalcitrance after their criminally horrendous October 7, 2023 invasion, sexual assaults on women, and deliberate murders of foreigners such as the Thai citizens and the 2 Tanzanian agriculture students who were filmed being stabbed to death by the body cameras worn by the Hamas terrorist's in Southern Israel.

Even the Iranian Shiite leadership cannot be exonerated from ICC prosecution because they fueled the crises by supplying weapons, drones, and other forms of logistics to Hamas for the invasion of Israel. Even Hezbollah of Lebanon and the Houthis of Yemen who are all proxies of Iran CANNOT be exonerated from these war crimes.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Ade2024: 4:10pm On May 21
Namaster:

France is one of the best country
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Moniya4Real(m): 4:12pm On May 21
i stand to be corrected bro. but regarding the killer-Sinwar. may be because the Palestinian he represents isn’t recognized as a state …….warrant
CodeTemplar:
was any warrant issued for Sinwar, who is still in hiding.

You issue such a warrant and keep mum about hostages. Only a demon wont see the folly in that.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by AnambraPikinSel: 4:12pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

Yahweh slave on the loosegrin

Clueless Yahweh
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by NothingDoMe: 4:14pm On May 21
Thinkfree:
do you know the meaning of west
Be kind enough to tell me.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 4:15pm On May 21
Moniya4Real:
How can i like this response 10 times? You couldn’t have said it any better. i hate and detest Hamas with a passion and i can’t wait to see the Group’s destruction, but how can you be killing innocent women and children in tens of thousands and you expect the world to look away.!Hamas should be wiped out completely but it’s increasingly looking like the IDF don’t care a hoot about the entire palestinian population.

Saying Israel doesn't care about the entire Palestinians population isn't true. Not in the slightest. Israel always call for the evacuation of civilians before moving in ground troops. Airstrikes in civilian area is unavoidable because that's where Hamas hides.

You say you support the complete wiping out of Hamas by Israel. How do you think that will happen without attacks in civilian areas? Have you ever seen Hamas military barracks? They don't have any. They are completely embedded among gazan civilians.

Is there any way by which Israel can attack Hamas military formations without targeting civilian areas?
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 4:18pm On May 21
Moniya4Real:
i stand to be corrected bro. but regarding the killer-Sinwar. may be because the Palestinian he represents isn’t recognized as a state …….warrant

Palestine is a signatory of the Rome statute. The ICC had complete jurisdiction to issue an arrest warrant for Sinwar all along.

It is Israel that is NOT a signatory.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by ElSudani: 4:18pm On May 21
HydraFeeds:
I only pity Africans that consider Israel apple in God's eyes but consider their own country cursed .

Talk of religious brainwashing and Stockholm syndrome .

Those ones are sick in the head. They disgust me.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by NothingDoMe: 4:20pm On May 21
Namaster:

State the Country the US crucified for doing what Israel is doing? Don't say Russia, because Ukraine never fired rockets into Russia and kidnapped Russians. Any other country to support your statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.