Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision (27624 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 10:35am On May 22
Fayos1:

And NO, the kibbutzzes attacked by Hamas are not even disputed territories. They are part of Israel as far back as the 1967 borders.

".
this is the only part I need to respond to. I thank you for referring to 1967 borders. Exactly what US and other European countries have been saying especially Barak Obama. The internationally recognized borders is 1967. Didn't you hear Obama say this often?. So Israel does not want to return to pre-1967 borders.

Okay, let's forget about this for a moment.. How about East Jerusalem and West Bank?. These are Palestinian territories but there are Israeli settlers there taking over Palestinian homes and killing them because "God gave them the land". Are East Jerusalem and West Bank parts of Israel too?. Since the genocide started, Israel has annexed 2000 acres of land in the West Bank.. obviously this is land theft.

So you think Israel wants peace?. It claims Hama.sssss is trying to wipe Jewish state off the map but Israel is doing exactly just that to the Palestinians.

The state of Israel is illegal state

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 1:00pm On May 22
Empiree:
this is the only part I need to respond to. I thank you for referring to 1967 borders. Exactly what US and other European countries have been saying especially Barak Obama. The internationally recognized borders is 1967. Didn't you hear Obama say this often?. So Israel does not want to return to pre-1967 borders.

Okay, let's forget about this for a moment.. How about East Jerusalem and West Bank?. These are Palestinian territories but there are Israeli settlers there taking over Palestinian homes and killing them because "God gave them the land". Are East Jerusalem and West Bank parts of Israel too?. Since the genocide started, Israel has annexed 2000 acres of land in the West Bank.. obviously this is land theft.

So you think Israel wants peace?. It claims Hama.sssss is trying to wipe Jewish state off the map but Israel is doing exactly just that to the Palestinians.

The state of Israel is illegal state

You keep jumping from one point to another.
I hope you now know that "kibbutz" isn't a city.
And your absurd claims of Hamas weeping on Oct 7th has been clarified.

Hamas trying to wipe the State of Israel off the map is not an Israeli claim. Hamas first charter clearly stated it. And even after October 7th, Hamas official spokesperson repeated it as the aim of Hamas.
There is a State of Israel in former Mandatory Palestine.
There has never been a Country or State named Palestine.
Prior to 1967, Israel remained within its borders since 1948. The West Bank and Gaza came under Israel control as a result of another War launched against it by the neighboring Arab states which Israel won.
You fail to see or accept that the expansion and so called occupation is as a result the repeated Wars of extermination launched against Israel. October 7th is another example. Now you're here claiming genocide.

When you wage war and lose over and over, don't cry foul or play the victim.

The state of Israel is born out of the UN charter of 1947.
It is a legitimate state.

It is Palestine that has NEVER been a state and remains so till date.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 1:19pm On May 22
Empiree:
Abeg, shift. Both Jordan and Palestinians are arabs.. So Palestinians would not have issues with transJordan because, after all, there are millions of Palestinian citizens of Jordan that were displaced in 1948.

But partitioning Arab land of Palestine and giving it to a completely different people from Europe is abhorrent. Why not resettled the European Jews all over different European countries instead of Arab land?. We all know that United Nation is ruled and dominated by superpowers. So the idea that UN is made up of different countries decisions is a myth. If not, since this genocide started and United Nation states have been trying to stop Israel, why only few powerful nations opposed?.

Saying that I used UN charter while at the same time condemned them for giving PALESTINE to Europeans shows their double standards. You said they partitioned Palestine. Yes. But large portion of the land was given to the Europeans who called themselves Jews. How the hell on earth you divide the land and gave large percentage of it to foreigners?. Does it make sense?. Why should Arab accept this nonesense proposal?.

After all, the territory partitioned for Palestine territory are now occupied by Israel, claiming God gave it to them. They need to return to where they came from. Period.

Good. You and I agree that partitioning of splitting of territories by governing authorities was a common thing, just as Jordan was created from Mandatory Palestine by Britain.
The issue you raised was the land was given to so called "European Foreigners".

The Jews also have a claim to the land, just like the Arabs who lived in the area.

The UN then voted to partition Mandatory Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza came under Israeli control as a result of Wars of extermination launched against Israel by the Arabs.

War is terrible. Don't start a war.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 2:32pm On May 22
Definition of Double Standards lol

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 2:34pm On May 22
See what Zionists have done to your brain?. Sad
Fayos1:

Good. You and I agree that partitioning of splitting of territories by governing authorities was a common thing, just as Jordan was created from Mandatory Palestine by Britain.
The issue you raised was the land was given to so called "European Foreigners".

The Jews also have a claim to the land, just like the Arabs who lived in the area.

The UN then voted to partition Mandatory Palestine. The West Bank and Gaza came under Israeli control as a result of Wars of extermination launched against Israel by the Arabs.

War is terrible. Don't start a war.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 2:39pm On May 22
Empiree:
See what Zionists have done to your brain?. Sad
Is this all what your brain could think of?
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by siraj1402(m): 3:52pm On May 22
fxexperts:
See this mumu has come again. ode. Ewu gambia.. you and your papa nor know anything for this life no wonder you are asking a legitimate government to abandon its citizens in your useless terrorist ridden religion. joker
Your father is a mumu
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 6:20pm On May 22
Fayos1:

Is this all what your brain could think of?

yes, because I don't think I should argue further because I know that African Christians are pro Zionism. So it is a very big waste of time to dialogue with you.

Next time, Yoruba and igbo should stop complaining about being marginalized by Fulani due to what Lord Lugard and UN did by merging you together. Stop complaining. Your situation is even a peanut compared to the Palestinians.

UN didn't give your land to Fulani
Fulani didn't take your land.

You can see how lucky you are.

UN does not recognize lands occupied by Israel for to war. UN recognized pre-1968 borders and you are here telling me that Isræl fought and won and they have the right to annex land. I also showed you UN charter but you decided Israel had the right to take the land out conquered. So why do you think I should keep arguing with you?.

Lord Lugard made huge mistake. He should have gave entire igboland and Yorùbáland to Hausa-fulani so that you would live in your own land as 4th class citizens.

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Somilat: 6:59pm On May 22
The borders are stupid like african borders.no one should be using old colonial borders

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 7:52pm On May 22
Somilat:
The borders are stupid like african borders.no one should be using old colonial borders
exactly. Borders did not exist a little over 100 years ago. It was the colonial masters that created borders. There used to be free movements and free trades those days until British came.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 8:15pm On May 22
Mafia

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by sweetjohn(m): 8:30pm On May 22
HydraFeeds:

You mean a country that's barren and always at war is more blessed than Nigeria?

Your sight must be the sharpest .
To call you a fool is doing great injustice to fools. Israel is one of the largest export of agricultural product in the world. Israel is one of the top technological advanced country in the world. Israel is the 4th world largest economy and the number one in middle east. Though, this war impacted negatively on their economy but will bounce back after the war. Israel military is one of the most advanced military in the world. Israel is one of the most tourist place in the world, people in millions troop into Israel yearly for tourism and pilgilmage. Israel is one of the country leading in AI (artificial inteligent) in the world. Israel has one of the highest billionaires in the world. And you are saying barren. Guy go and check your terrorism brain bc its empty. It may be a desert just as Dubia, but unlike Dubia, God turned the soil to fertilizer to become one of the largest producers of agricultural products. Israel is blessed from all ramification of life.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 9:06pm On May 22
Empiree:
yes, because I don't think I should argue further because I know that African Christians are pro Zionism. So it is a very big waste of time to dialogue with you.

Next time, Yoruba and igbo should stop complaining about being marginalized by Fulani due to what Lord Lugard and UN did by merging you together. Stop complaining. Your situation is even a peanut compared to the Palestinians.

UN didn't give your land to Fulani
Fulani didn't take your land.

You can see how lucky you are.

UN does not recognize lands occupied by Israel for to war. UN recognized pre-1968 borders and you are here telling me that Isræl fought and won and they have the right to annex land. I also showed you UN charter but you decided Israel had the right to take the land out conquered. So why do you think I should keep arguing with you?.

Lord Lugard made huge mistake. He should have gave entire igboland and Yorùbáland to Hausa-fulani so that you would live in your own land as 4th class citizens.

Your rants on Fulani and Lord Lugard isn't the issue here.
Don't mix it all up.

1) Israel is a legitimate state. Fair or not, the UN had the authority to partition territories back then.
The Jews also have strong historical claims to the land. Backed up by history, archeology e.t.c.

If the Arabs had declared Palestine as a state after the partition plan in 1947, we won't be where we are today (about half of the land was partitioned to the Arabs). Rather, they chose War, and lost.

That was the first Israel expansion. In 1948, gaining far more land as a result of the war launched against them.

If Egypt and Jordan that were in control of the territories pre 1967 has formed a Palestinian state, it would have held. Rather, they chose war again.
Don't blame Israel for winning wars of extermination launched against it and claiming more territories in its historic homeland.

2) I agree that the UN is against Israel territorial expansion post 1967. The point I tried to make was the fact that Israel, on it own, didn't tried to annex territories. The expansion came as a result of the Arabs waging repeated wars on Israel. All of which Israel won.

3) It is on repeat again, as Hamas tried to do on Oct 7th. Now everyone is screaming genocide.

Moral lesson: War is terrible. You can lose lands and lives when you wage war. Don't start a war.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 10:28pm On May 22
Fayos1:

The Jews also have strong historical claims to the land. Backed up by history, archeology e.t.c.

which Jews have right to the land, Benjamin Neyanyahu?. You play too much. Archeology doesn't proof anything beyond traces of Jews. It doesn't prove it belongs to them. It only proves they once lived there. If you have archeologists in Nigeria, let them dig up places in Nigeria. They will discover British, Portuguese, French and even aboriginals before modern Yoruba in Yorùbáland and across the country.

Arabs and Muslims never denied Jews passed through Palestine historically. Judaism is a religion. Being Jewish can be anybody. A Jew by tribe is called Jewish. A Jew by religion is also called Jewish. The later can not claim the right to the land just because he's Jewish by religion. Just like Christians in Africa can not decide to claim Vatican as their homeland. The people that are settled in Israel today are Jews by conversion. Not Jews by ethnicity but they want to ethnicise Judaism in order to claim relative to the land and you African Christians fell for that rubbish.

Palestinians are the real indigenous people.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 10:45pm On May 22
Fayos1:

Your rants on Fulani and Lord Lugard isn't the issue here.
Don't mix it all up.
I'm not mixing up anthem. I am giving you parallel example. British had authority over Nigeria. If they had have any part of Nigeria to oppressed Chinese in 1960 and declared their Chinese state (country) in Nigeria I am sure you wouldn't sit here too tell me "Chinese state created by UN is legitimate.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 11:02pm On May 22
Fayos1:

If the Arabs had declared Palestine as a state after the partition plan in 1947, we won't be where we are today (about half of the land was partitioned to the Arabs). Rather, they chose War, and lost.

That was the first Israel expansion. In 1948, gaining far more land as a result of the war launched against them.

Nigeria was not Nigeria until British made it so. Just because it was not Nigeria before the British doesn't mean it was not a Nation. Palestine, whether as a nation or not in the light of UN charter means nothing. The fact is Palestinians exist on the land before the British. So for the hell on the world some people came from Europe and claim the land and later told the indigenous people that the land they lived was not a nation?. What type of fuckery is that?. You feel for their pseudo narrative which states:

"A land without a people for a people without a land"

This is a slogan that was used by early Zionist leaders to describe Palestine in 1875. The slogan was used to portray the achievements of Jewish settlers and what was possible for them. However, when Jews arrived in Palestine, they found that it was already inhabited by Palestinian Arabs.

A land without a people for a people without a land - Wikipedia
In 1875, Shaftesbury told the annual general meeting of the Palestine Exploration Fund that "We have there a land teeming with fertility and rich in history, but almost without an inhabitant – a country without a people, and look! scattered over the world, a people without a country". Variant phrasings in use in the pre-Zionist and pre-state eras include "a country without a people for a people without a country," "a land without a nation for a nation without a land." According to Edward Said, the phrasing was "a land without people for a people without a land."

the United Nations
Question of Palestine: Legal Aspects (Doc. 3) - the United Nations
Early Zionist leaders described Palestine as "A land without a people for a people without a land". 1/ But when Jews arrived in Palestine, they found not a vacant land but a land inhabited by Palestinian Arabs since centuries before.

Zionist movement worked to portray all that the Jewish settlers had achieved and all that was possible. They began to propagate the slogan “A land without a people for a people without a land,” with lasting implications.

The slogan has been phrased in different ways, including "a country without a people for a people without a country" and "a land without a nation for a nation without a land".
A People Without a Land is also the name of a film on Amazon Prime Video that explores the issue of whether Israeli settlers have destroyed the possibility of return for the original occupants of Palestinian villages.

So my friend, stop giving unnecessary excuses. UN was wrong. Those zionists claiming to be Jews must return to their homeland in Europe. They don't belong in the Middle East.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 12:09am On May 23
Why can't America take Israelis if they love them so much?. Texas and Alaska are big enough.

This is why I like Americans. They are critical thinkers unlike dullard evangelical Christians in Africa who can not think beyond religion

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/AcsfHGU1cKBpQbrQ/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 1:47am On May 23
Fayos1:

If the Arabs had declared Palestine as a state after the

If .
you know Jews more better than themselves right?. They themselves know the state of Israel is illegal. I don't know why someone in Africa things he knows better.

If you live Israelis so much why don't you tell America to take them and create a country for them inside America?

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 2:25am On May 23
Fayos1
3) It is on repeat again, as Hamas tried to do on Oct 7th. Now everyone is screaming genocide.

Moral lesson: War is terrible. You can lose lands and lives when you wage war. Don't start a war.

A lot you don't know. Benjamin Satanyahu himself allowed funding for hammaas for years through Qatar as a form of bribery to silence them from claiming their rights (right of return or Palestinian statehood).

He bribed PLO and Abass is now in his pocket in Ramalah. He's just a figure head. He doesn't control anything the West Bank. Israel does. He's only Palestinian Authority on paper not in reality.

They tried to do the same to Hamassss and they go beyond by making attempts to bribe several tribes within Palestinians in Gaza by promising them kingship but they are met with rejection. Israel got caught pant down on Oct 7 and it has to deal with it.

Isræl can not win this one. It is only fighting a small group for 8 months now. This genocide will end with Israel submitting to Hamassss and withdrawing it's troops. This is the beginning of the end of Israel.

Israel will end in one of these two ways. Either zionist regime collapses like apartheid South Africa and all zionists leave Israel and return to Europe and whoever wishes to stay among the Israelis will have to abide by equality for all. No such thing as Jewish supremacy.

Or

The entire Israel will be defeated in battle and it is no longer sustainable and any surviving Israelis will run away and return to Europe and America .

But if you think this Israel will last forever you are dreaming. So Israel will either end up like South Africa or like Algeria.

South Africa apartheid ended and colonial masters gave up their supremacy over Black South Africans and transitioned to democracy.

Algeria occupation ended because Algerians kicked them out and colonial masters fled to France.

I want Palestinian freedom to end like Algeria. The end of Israel is nigh.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 6:47am On May 23
Empiree:
you know Jews more better than themselves right?. They themselves know the state of Israel is illegal. I don't know why someone in Africa things he knows better.

If you live Israelis so much why don't you tell America to take them and create a country for them inside America?

It is also funny how you bring up random tweets to buttress you saying Israel is illegal.

It was formed out of the UN resolution in 1947.

It is not illegal.
It's that simple.

Fighting back after war is declared on you or possibly encroaching into other territories also doesn't make a state illegal.

If you have issues with the formation of Israel, fine. It doesn't change the fact too.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 6:55am On May 23
Empiree:

A lot you don't know. Benjamin Satanyahu himself allowed funding for hammaas for years through Qatar as a form of bribery to silence them from claiming their rights (right of return or Palestinian statehood).

He bribed PLO and Abass is now in his pocket in Ramalah. He's just a figure head. He doesn't control anything the West Bank. Israel does. He's only Palestinian Authority on paper not in reality.

They tried to do the same to Hamassss and they go beyond by making attempts to bribe several tribes within Palestinians in Gaza by promising them kingship but they are met with rejection. Israel got caught pant down on Oct 7 and it has to deal with it.

Isræl can not win this one. It is only fighting a small group for 8 months now. This genocide will end with Israel submitting to Hamassss and withdrawing it's troops. This is the beginning of the end of Israel.

Israel will end in one of these two ways. Either zionist regime collapses like apartheid South Africa and all zionists leave Israel and return to Europe and whoever wishes to stay among the Israelis will have to abide by equality for all. No such thing as Jewish supremacy.

Or

The entire Israel will be defeated in battle and it is no longer sustainable and any surviving Israelis will run away and return to Europe and America .

But if you think this Israel will last forever you are dreaming. So Israel will either end up like South Africa or like Algeria.

South Africa apartheid ended and colonial masters gave up their supremacy over Black South Africans and transitioned to democracy.

Algeria occupation ended because Algerians kicked them out and colonial masters fled to France.

I want Palestinian freedom to end like Algeria. The end of Israel is nigh.

You like to twist up facts, don't you?

You claimed the leader of Israel bribed Hamas to silence them from claiming their rights.

Israel didn't fund Hamas. Qatar did. Israel at several points only allowed it to happen.

Unless you would say that Qatar, with the aid of Israel, gave bribes to Hamas to make the forget about their so called rights.

And, according to you, this would made Qatar complicit or even the one who's trying to bribe Hamas or Gaza tribes to forget about their rights.

All your words on the possible outcome on the end of the war are not the issue here too.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 7:05am On May 23
Empiree:
Nigeria was not Nigeria until British made it so. Just because it was not Nigeria before the British doesn't mean it was not a Nation. Palestine, whether as a nation or not in the light of UN charter means nothing. The fact is Palestinians exist on the land before the British. So for the hell on the world some people came from Europe and claim the land and later told the indigenous people that the land they lived was not a nation?. What type of fuckery is that?. You feel for their pseudo narrative which states:

"A land without a people for a people without a land"

This is a slogan that was used by early Zionist leaders to describe Palestine in 1875. The slogan was used to portray the achievements of Jewish settlers and what was possible for them. However, when Jews arrived in Palestine, they found that it was already inhabited by Palestinian Arabs.

A land without a people for a people without a land - Wikipedia
In 1875, Shaftesbury told the annual general meeting of the Palestine Exploration Fund that "We have there a land teeming with fertility and rich in history, but almost without an inhabitant – a country without a people, and look! scattered over the world, a people without a country". Variant phrasings in use in the pre-Zionist and pre-state eras include "a country without a people for a people without a country," "a land without a nation for a nation without a land." According to Edward Said, the phrasing was "a land without people for a people without a land."

the United Nations
Question of Palestine: Legal Aspects (Doc. 3) - the United Nations
Early Zionist leaders described Palestine as "A land without a people for a people without a land". 1/ But when Jews arrived in Palestine, they found not a vacant land but a land inhabited by Palestinian Arabs since centuries before.

Zionist movement worked to portray all that the Jewish settlers had achieved and all that was possible. They began to propagate the slogan “A land without a people for a people without a land,” with lasting implications.

The slogan has been phrased in different ways, including "a country without a people for a people without a country" and "a land without a nation for a nation without a land".
A People Without a Land is also the name of a film on Amazon Prime Video that explores the issue of whether Israeli settlers have destroyed the possibility of return for the original occupants of Palestinian villages.

So my friend, stop giving unnecessary excuses. UN was wrong. Those zionists claiming to be Jews must return to their homeland in Europe. They don't belong in the Middle East.

Giving Nigerian land to Chinese isn't the same as partitioning Mandatory Palestine for Arabs and Jews.

The land has a long Jewish historical claim. And even after the Jews were expelled through war and resettlement, there have almost always been a Jewish presence (although a minority). Their claim on the land wasn't born out of thin air or made up.

Calling the Jews "Europeans" isn't entirely correct too. The Jews are scattered all over Europe and the Middle East including in Palestine.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fayos1(m): 7:14am On May 23
Empiree:
I'm not mixing up anthem. I am giving you parallel example. British had authority over Nigeria. If they had have any part of Nigeria to oppressed Chinese in 1960 and declared their Chinese state (country) in Nigeria I am sure you wouldn't sit here too tell me "Chinese state created by UN is legitimate.

The Chinese has no legitimate claim to Nigeria.
Historically or otherwise.

Furthermore, there is a recognized Chinese homeland for them with historical evidence dating back thousands of years.

Creating a state for the Jews in their own historic homeland by the UN isn't overreacting I would say.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Somilat: 9:36am On May 23
Empiree:

which Jews have right to the land, Benjamin Neyanyahu?. You play too much. Archeology doesn't proof anything beyond traces of Jews. It doesn't prove it being to them. It only proves they once lived there. If you have archeologists in Nigeria, let them dig up places in Nigeria. They will discover British, Portuguese, French Sam's even aboriginals before modern Yoruba in Yorùbáland and across the country.

Arabs and Muslims never denied Jews passed through there historically. Judaism is a religion. Being Jewish can be anybody. A Jew by tribe is called Jewish. A Jew by religion is also called Jewish. The later can not claim the right to the land just because he's Jewish by religion. Just like Christians in Africa can not decide to claim Vatican as their homeland. The people that are settled in usual today are Jews by conversion. Not Jews by ethnicity. But they want to ethnicise Judaism in order to claim relative to the land and you African Christians feel for that rubbish.

Palestinians are the real indigenous people.
.........up
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Somilat: 9:37am On May 23
Fayos1:

The Chinese has no legitimate claim to Nigeria.
Historically or otherwise.

Furthermore, there is a recognized Chinese homeland for them with historical evidence dating back thousands of years.

Creating a state for the Jews in their own historic homeland by the UN isn't overreacting I would say.
It's not. They're invaders and it's in their own religious book that says they're invaders to the region. You know nothing and are 100% ignorant. Also, there were other tribes there, all listed by name.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Somilat: 9:38am On May 23
Fayos1:

Giving Nigerian land to Chinese isn't the same as partitioning Mandatory Palestine for Arabs and Jews.

The land has a long Jewish historical claim. And even after the Jews were expelled through war and resettlement, there have almost always been a Jewish presence (although a minority). Their claim on the land wasn't born out of thin air or made up.

Calling the Jews "Europeans" isn't entirely correct too. The Jews are scattered all over Europe and the Middle East including in Palestine.
It's not. They're invaders and it's in their own religious book that says they're invaders to the region. You know nothing and are 100% ignorant. Also, there were other tribes there, all listed by name.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 11:34am On May 23
Fayos1:

It is also funny how you bring up random tweets to buttress you saying Israel is illegal.

It was formed out of the UN resolution in 1947.

It is not illegal.
It's that simple.

Fighting back after war is declared on you or possibly encroaching into other territories also doesn't make a state illegal.

If you have issues with the formation of Israel, fine. It doesn't change the fact too.
So why are Nigerian dissents complaining about "unlawful marriage" (amalgamation)?. They said amalgamation has expired and everybody needs to go their separate ways?. This means Nigerians did not consent to contraption called Nigeria today.

Anyways, I Guess you know Israel better than Americans right?https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Qo3pDMJihuJs3MTh/?mibextid=D5vuiz
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 11:36am On May 23
Somilat:

you dey mind the fellow?. He or she is supporting Israel blindly based on religious sympathy and they don't even believe in the same God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.