Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,516 members, 7,865,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision (27635 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by RushManni: 5:33pm On May 21
2aces:
Sometimes it feels these western powers are just acting a script at the expense of millions of lives.

Before nko ? Otherwise how do you think they can control the world.

It's more like we're both A and B; so the people have no choice but to be under our control either they go with either A or B. Whichever

US (or west in general) Vs Russia (or USSR / China etc)
Messi Or Ronaldo

Democrats Vs Republicans

Etc

And you'd notice they Always go opposite to each other. Some times some particular thing should be good for humans in general; but never would it be so - they'll always disagree.

The one yet to conclude is if they got the card "Biden or Trump" too in their catalog
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:37pm On May 21
Cmanforall:
France should also leave independent francophone countries to be truly 'independent '

You self know that That One will never happen na There’s too much free resources there😂
la Francofonie Afrique will never be free

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by gtown: 5:44pm On May 21
NothingDoMe:
Is France a western country?
No, it is one of those Eastern Biafran countries cool
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by sharpwriter(m): 5:48pm On May 21
UnknownQueen:

Before nko, are we not all acting a script just to give life meaning?
All the sleeping , waking up, eating, going to work, church, school, parties, , coming to nairaland to comment, wars, dramas, are all scripts.
Without all these scripts, we'll be all bored......
Everyone is an actor in life.
All actors leave the stage when death beckons. shocked
Thou art wise and intelligent! May more light come into thee!
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by gtown: 5:50pm On May 21
Padipadi:

Excuse moi?
What do you mean by lesser crime and bigger crime?
If Netanyahu is given 100 strokes of bulala, that Janjawēed Hamas leader deserves 1000 strokes.
He's the provocateur.
Meanwhile, aren't you worried that ICC should call islamists in Nigeria to order? That's that killed Deborah Samuel 2 years ago and those that has been killing for blasphemy are still walking free. Epp us write petition.
Even IPOB ESN terrorists in Nigeria should be called to order by the ICC. Look at how they are even arrogantly warning Nigerians to stay at home comes 30th May.
I don't think any terrorists deserve to walk freely.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Ezyp(m): 6:05pm On May 21
Righteousness2:
Prime Minister Netanyahu:

"To all the enemies of Israel, including their collaborators in The Hague,
I renew that pledge today. ISRAEL will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now"

You this attention seeking blood sucking demon. Claiming to be a Christian.

Shame on you!!!!!!. #fakepreacher

What would Jesus Do = preach for peace and cease fire
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by 11doubledee: 6:05pm On May 21
siraj1402:
You must be a dense one for thinking the terrorist Israel will win this war. So with all the support of the west, Israel is yet to rescue a single hostage for more than 6 months of the war. Shame on you and your likes.
Did you just say isreal has not rescued a single hostage?
Don't tell me you are not kidding, only then will i understand.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Arafat1: 6:11pm On May 21
aguluobi:
Exactly Isreal should go after Hamas with all it might but leave civilian out of it n stop enslaving Palestinians. Leave them to have a state of their own, once their state make mistake of invading Isreal like they did on October 7 you have a just war to obliterate the entire Palestinians state.

Not enslave them n say they should not resist

The Palestinians should flush put the Hamas members among them if they want peace.. They keep hiding Hamas, they get what's coming to Hamas as well

It was from Palestine that Hamas launched that October 7 attack.... You can't attack a nation and thereafter dictate to them how to respond..
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Cmanforall: 6:14pm On May 21
AmericanIdiot:

You self know that That One will never happen na There’s too much free resources there😂
la Francofonie Afrique will never be free

That's the irony of all these international politics
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by fredoooooo: 6:16pm On May 21
They're deceiving you ... The west and their hypocrisy
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by drlateef: 6:17pm On May 21
Namaster:
France seems to have their senses and dignity intact. Rest of them are spineless cowards dripping with hypocrisy.

First of all, I don't even have a problem with what Israel is doing to Hamas. The only way to deal with an enemy is to OBLITERATE them. That's what Israel is doing.

It takes RUTHLESSNESS and BRUTALITY to achieve that. Netanyahu supplies that in EXCESS.

Now the problem is that Israel, US, UK and their other allies keep insisting that Israel is a SAINT for doing EXACTLY what they've crucified other countries and their leaders for.

It's the height of hypocrisy.

Please shut up over there. Is Isreal obliterating its enemies or killing innocent weak people? Show me one dead Hamas army soldier killed by Isreal so far.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by aguluobi: 6:30pm On May 21
Exactly but if we declared that the way ipob attacked Nigeria police your entire Igbo population should be bombed the way Isreal is bombing Palestine for attack by Hamas you, your father n mother will start wailing.

Arafat1:

The Palestinians should flush put the Hamas members among them if they want peace.. They keep hiding Hamas, they get what's coming to Hamas as well

It was from Palestine that Hamas launched that October 7 attack.... You can't attack a nation and thereafter dictate to them how to respond..
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Arafat1: 6:35pm On May 21
aguluobi:
Exactly but if we declared that the way ipob attacked Nigeria police your entire Igbo population should be bombed the way Isreal is bombing Palestine for attack by Hamas you, your father n mother will start wailing.

I am not Ibo..

In nay case, since you feel so strongly about it, Travel to Palestine and help defend it against the Isrealis
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Neoteny(m): 6:36pm On May 21
2aces:
Sometimes it feels these western powers are just acting a script at the expense of millions of lives.

Aren't they?

They didn't become powers by playing nice and fair.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by candelahria(f): 6:49pm On May 21
You are not wrong. Ever heard of the Illuminati card game?
2aces:
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by NOwazobia: 6:49pm On May 21
HydraFeeds:

Which country doesn't experience corruption and bad occurrences in the world ?

Is it USA or Russia or China or which one ? Do you see their citizens calling their country cursed ?

Who becomes Nigeria leaders ? Is it not among the citizens ?

Why did Isreal lose their countries for several years if not for corruption and got restored by a supposed sinner king ? Or the so called USA that restored recently after WW2 ?

Why was their president killed in 95 if they're first in God's eyes ?

Why were they unable to conquer the people of the valley in the Bible ?

Are you saying Nigeria is cursed but your region is blessed and flowing with honey and milk ?

Are you saying the people you supported but didn't win is not corrupt and God chosen ?

Are you saying the food you're eating in your house is grown by ghost or imported ?

What's your contribution to make Nigeria a blessed nation ?
You just validated my point that you guys are under the influence of a curse... voodoo.

Cause how else do you explain the gaslighting of comparing yourself with all the worse things wrong with the world, while avoiding to fix yourself with all the good things and development that is moving other countries forward.

It is a curse indeed.

Now you ask me how do I know that my candidate is not corrupt, but you voted Buhari a second time after he failed woefully the first time.

Now prove to me if that is not a mindless witchcraft.

Then you aggravated it by voting a known grifter nothing good attached to his name, and here we are as a people.

But somehow, you believed that your bad decisions (voluntarily and involuntarily) can make you be like the rest of the world.

Developed countries are constantly abused and attacked by their Citizens, evident from the media, even though your country cannot be 10% compared to these countries that their citizens also see their presidents and ministers as incompetent.

You see the difference: while the citizens of other countries set the bar very high for their leaders that growth and development is considered not enough,...

... you set the bar so low for your leaders that a token of 2000 naira as palliative is hailed as great development stride.

Nigeria is cursed by people like you.

Spits.

Do
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Atlantis585: 6:50pm On May 21
The smartest country in the western world.

Not UK and USA that is enabling Israeli crimes.

NethanYahoo must be tried and imprisoned.

Murderer!
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by PepeXKermit: 6:58pm On May 21
France wont be foolish to sode America over the Hague because that is the tool they use to hold lesser nations hostage. America has never regarded the ICC, if France tolls Americas way, it means that they would not have any moral standing to enforce anything else that comes from the hague in future.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Johncuppa(m): 7:04pm On May 21
HydraFeeds:

Glad to hear !

Let me ask you a question ,in Yoruba myth for instance,they believe Ile -Ife is the origin of the world ,does that makes it true ?

Do you know how many "God" that exist from one origin to another and the covenant each God made with his people ? What make one suppose covenant more valid than other ?

If Israel lost ,the propaganda is that God is angry with Israel but if they win ,it will be that Gods covenant is at work .

When Israel enemies die,it will be that Israel God is strong but when Israel enemies win ,it will be God's anger .

That's to tell anyone that cares to listen that the only God of Israel is Israel resources and any country will continue to win if her resources are well harnessed .

Example is in the book of Judges where Israel(Israel God) were unable to conquer the people of the valley because they have chariot of Iron .

God is not partial and has no preference.
AMP:And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

KJV:For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel,[/b]and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

[b]Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Phyqee10(m): 7:05pm On May 21
Bros you just read my mind, the thing always weak me
quote author=2aces post=130067430]Sometimes it feels these western powers are just acting a script at the expense of millions of lives.
[/quote]
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by HydraFeeds(m): 7:32pm On May 21
Johncuppa:

AMP:And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

KJV:For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel,[/b]and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

[b]Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

This is what I mean by religious brainwashing cos other religions like Islam for instance consider mecca the most glorious and blessed city in the world .

Also there are several records of where Israel was conquered,enslaved and chased out of their homeland . Are we going to say that God didn't honour his promise during these times ?
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by HydraFeeds(m): 7:41pm On May 21
NOwazobia:
You just validated my point that you guys are under the influence of a curse... voodoo.

Cause how else do you explain the gaslighting of comparing yourself with all the worse things wrong with the world, while avoiding to fix yourself with all the good things and development that is moving other countries forward.

It is a curse indeed.

Now you ask me how do I know that my candidate is not corrupt, but you voted Buhari a second time after he failed woefully the first time.

Now prove to me if that is not a mindless witchcraft.

Then you aggravated it by voting a known grifter nothing good attached to his name, and here we are as a people.

But somehow, you believed that your bad decisions (voluntarily and involuntarily) can make you be like the rest of the world.

Developed countries are constantly abused and attacked by their Citizens, evident from the media, even though your country cannot be 10% compared to these countries that their citizens also see their presidents and ministers as incompetent.

You see the difference: while the citizens of other countries set the bar very high for their leaders that growth and development is considered not enough,...

... you set the bar so low for your leaders that a token of 2000 naira as palliative is hailed as great development stride.

Nigeria is cursed by people like you.

Spits.

Do
guess you have to check the meaning of gaslighting before throwing it around like a baby .

Also ,if not that you lack comprehension ,no one is comparing Nigeria with all the bad things that's happening in other countries,the question was ,all the countries you called blessed,are they not experiencing bad things perhaps even worse than Nigeria you called curse ? And then ,another question is have you seen their citizens called their country cursed because of these bad occurrences? They only hold their leaders responsible but still pray for their country .

Corruption has level and a smart person will always choose the lesser evil when faced with two evils ,if you consider Atiku less corrupt than Buhari then you need to have your brain check .

Leaders are gotten from the citizens and it's evident you will be a bad leader if chosen because you're a bad citizen . You will be a curse to our nation because you're a cursed citizen .
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Fash20: 7:44pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

I renew that pledge today. ISRAEL will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now"

Can someone tell this Nigga to move to isreal
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by UmarFaruk98: 7:47pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

Can Isreal show pictorially HAMAS members they have killed as they claim?? Audio killing and HAMAS killing them silently... They are only good at killing civilian...
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Greenfaces: 7:47pm On May 21
Righteousness2:

May you witness the disgrace of this your isreal. Pig
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Kojochyke(m): 8:04pm On May 21
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up and get out of here
U shut up n kpuf
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by 10mobile: 8:08pm On May 21
Namaster:
France seems to have their senses and dignity intact. Rest of them are spineless cowards dripping with hypocrisy.

First of all, I don't even have a problem with what Israel is doing to Hamas. The only way to deal with an enemy is to OBLITERATE them. That's what Israel is doing.

It takes RUTHLESSNESS and BRUTALITY to achieve that. Netanyahu supplies that in EXCESS.

Now the problem is that Israel, US, UK and their other allies keep insisting that Israel is a SAINT for doing EXACTLY what they've crucified other countries and their leaders for.

It's the height of hypocrisy.
You just manifested the signature twisted mindset of a typical Nigerian - one of the major reasons why this country is so horrible. Who in the West ever said that Israel is a saint in this war? Even Biden has criticized Israel on certain occasions. What is at issue here is that the ICC seems to be equating a horrible terrorist organization with an honorable democratic state. Then you make a jump to say that they said Israel is a saint. Most Nigerians lack the capacity to engage in international discussions, so let's just keep away. At least we have enough problems at home to keep us busy without dabbling in international discussions that we don't understand.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by basilico: 8:12pm On May 21
Arafat1:

Palestinians are Hamas. Hamas is Palestinian.
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Idaytesj29(m): 8:13pm On May 21
post=130069258:
The Hamas leaders are accused of bearing responsibility for crimes committed by the militant group, including extermination and murder, the taking of hostages, torture, rape and other acts of sexual violence.
Y e ah, that's for sure. They can't escape that. They must be prosecuted too.

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by UnknownQueen(f): 8:13pm On May 21
sharpwriter:

Thou art wise and intelligent! May more light come into thee!

Amen and to thee as well......🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Idaytesj29(m): 8:14pm On May 21
NothingDoMe:
Is France a western country?

No, it's a Black Jew South East Biafra IPOB ESN Unknown Gun gun country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.