Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision (27617 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by HydraFeeds(m): 9:37am On May 25
sweetjohn:
Mumu forming wducated. Well, it’s an online platform and not an English class or term paper project for me to be wasting my previous time arranging paragraphs and checking tenses and spellings. As I type I don type be that. Don’t have that time checking any words or paragraphing. Am not as jobless as you are dude.

Back to topic. I don’t know where the hell you got you stupid and nonesense info and statistics from, quest from one terrorist Jews hating mosque but every civilized mind all over the world agreed that Israel is one of the largest exporters of agriculture, technology, military equipment, AI in the world and one of the country with the highest tourist visited nation in the world. Like literally, Israel is visited in millions every months for tourism. Israel is also one of the largest economy in the world and the largest in the Middle East. Even Aljazeera, una terrorist network say all this about Israel each time I watched their media. It’s only you terrorist illiterates fools in Africa that thinks otherwise.

No excuse for your dullness ,you're to write your article in a standard way always .

Also ,as I've said earlier ...all the claims you made were gibberish...I posted links earlier to support my claim but nairaland won't accept that so I will educate you with pictures instead .

The first picture is for highest agricultural productivity as you can see that your little beloved country is not top 20 while Nigeria is number 5.

Second picture is GDP ,as you can see , Israel is missing .

Third picture is middle East economy.

Also why don't you give us the list of countries that Isreal export weapons to ?

Lookman A Nigerian just broke record in Europe , Faith Odunsi won world mathematics best ,a Nigerian is WTO president,another is UN deputy director general,one created fastest computer...one broke chess record ...many Nigerians are doing well in tech and other Corps and don't say it's because they're in other countries because they're products of Nigeria and many are doing well locally ...Na you just choose to be unfortunate...get a grip and stop being a slave .

Do you need more education or is it job that you need ? I can provide both .

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 3:13pm On May 26
Spain calls for liberation of Palestine from 1948 borders

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 3:17pm On May 26
grin

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 3:19pm On May 26
grin cheesy

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 9:44pm On May 26
Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 12:17pm On May 27
Anyone that is defending Israel is a lunatic. Piers Morgan, a staunch defender of Israel could no longer defend Israel after Rafah massacre yesterday.

But our Nigerian Christians think they know Israel than Israel itself. Israel is a terrorist country.

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 3:33pm On May 27

Re: France Breaks Away From Western Allies To Support ICC Decision by Empiree: 1:04pm On May 28

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.