Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,564 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You (40019 Views)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by omoredia: 3:56pm On May 22
Only a useless man is looking for love
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by omoredia: 3:57pm On May 22
Na only yöruba people they make this kind post. They like sisi life of laziness, free food and free fu*k. Smh
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Kingrshd3: 3:57pm On May 22
id4sho:
My Girlfriend still broke up with me after showing all this.

Very unstable beings

Yes because u are a weak simp 😂

Hustle hard and forget all the lame right up from a weak simp too

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Justbehave(m): 4:00pm On May 22
Lol. Women don't love men. Even the bible said so. Women respect and be submissive to your husbands and husbands love your wife's Any woman you see forming love is just deceiving and manipulating you. Wait until your money is no more there,then you will see her true nature.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by zebra(m): 4:00pm On May 22
Homeboiy:
Forget love talk

Solve this statistics question
U are right jor. Chat with 08144743892.
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Justbehave(m): 4:01pm On May 22
Kingrshd3:

Yes because u are a weak simp 😂

Hustle hard and forget all the lame right up from a weak simp too
Women don't love
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by woleabayo(f): 4:06pm On May 22
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Ed12(m): 4:08pm On May 22
Do not look out for love in a woman otherwise you will be disappointed, look for the one that have a high tendency to respect you like she respect the men in her life before you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by millionboi(m): 4:09pm On May 22
eteebanky1:
You can't be loved if you ain't rich

Go and hustle and get this money
U can but is rare,e.g mother's love.
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by BeigJawnson(m): 4:10pm On May 22
eteebanky1:

Change your mentality, not all women in Nigeria are after guys money... When a woman is greedy and lost with luxurious things, then make money to marry such woman... To even get true love, when you are rich, pretend to be poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by pansophist(m): 4:11pm On May 22
She will give you money.

Women generally do see men as people to give cash to, but if she loves you, she will give you money if you need it, and is very happy to please you.

You know when someone derives joy just by pleasing you. Giving you money, moving to your city, and buying stuff is one thing she will be happy doing effortlessly.

The list the OP mentioned can be faked. But to count her cash, her hard-earned money give you? my guy, that's love.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by pansophist(m): 4:14pm On May 22
Justbehave:
Lol. Women don't love men. Even the bible said so. Women respect and be submissive to your husbands and husbands love your wife's Any woman you see forming love is just deceiving and manipulating you. Wait until your money is no more there,then you will see her true nature.

Women never love you, na why.

They do love men, but it's hard for most men to experience. Women don't even find most men attractive, that's why its easier for them to be celibate.

Women do love men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Jayhome24: 4:14pm On May 22
eteebanky1:

Are you sure?

Haven't you seen or heard rich dude wife sleeping with their driver and gateman?

Haven't you heard or seen rich dude wife still flirt

Trust women becase you are rich and be doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by pansophist(m): 4:16pm On May 22
Everything in the list above can be faked.

But if a man doesn't have money and a woman still treats him like that, then that's love. But if you are wealthy, and she is living a baby girl life on top of your sweat, then it is in her interest to fake the list, and the mumu man will call it love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Chukkychukky(m): 4:17pm On May 22
In conclusion it does not exist among naija girls bcs only foreign woman can posses such things where true love exist
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by omojeesu(m): 4:17pm On May 22
ProfGday:

That's a lie.... Been rich means many things.

Many people have money but are poor in every other aspects of life.

Richness is relative,that's why many wealthy billionaires of this world are either divorced or their wives are cheating with one poor driver or gym instructors.

Don't let the only thing you can offer a lady is Money or you lose her to someone who has nothing but is rich every other aspects of life.

Just be rich in everything,you would be sought after

Thanks! True!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Kevineleven(m): 4:17pm On May 22
They so no food for a lazy man but I will do them one better, NO LOVE FOR A POOR MAN.
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by jaxxy(m): 4:19pm On May 22
eteebanky1:

U are mistaking love for business transactions with a female gender.

How does a girl wanting ur money equate to love?
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Bullman(m): 4:19pm On May 22
BeigJawnson:

Change your mentality, not all women in Nigeria are after guys money... When a woman is greedy and lost with luxurious things, then make money to marry such woman... To even get true love, when you are rich, pretend to be poor.

I pray you don't learn d hard way..
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:19pm On May 22
The only people who can love you unconditionally are the ones that gave birth to you and the ones you gave birth to (Your Parents and Children). All others depends on your luck and fortune.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Ijaya123: 4:22pm On May 22
OP, quit living in fantasy.

Women don’t love men. Infact, they lack the capacity to love men. They are only in love with the feelings they derive from being with the man.

Only man can love. That’s why they protect, provide and nourish their women. Thsys what love entails.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by imoh4king(m): 4:23pm On May 22
Mosdiii:

AkwaIbom man don drop quote

I no blame you...na see finish (my username) cause am.
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Justbehave(m): 4:23pm On May 22
pansophist:

Women never love you, na why.

They do love men, but it's hard for most men to experience. Women don't even find most men attractive, that's why its easier for them to be celibate.

Women do love men.
Thank God for you. The truth is that women are never meant to love a man. If a man looses his job,the next thing he will lose is the wife. 20% is fail

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by vibratingpenis: 4:26pm On May 22
Homeboiy:
Forget love talk

Solve this statistics question

Dem no teach for school, or you don't have the textbook?

Make una dey enter class, No!

Oya, solve my own.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by BeigJawnson(m): 4:30pm On May 22
Bullman:

I pray you don't learn d hard way..

Well I haven't learn the hard way since I married my wife over ten years ... Thanks to God, she has all the attributes listed on the list... She mostly treats me like a mother...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by YouCantSeeMee: 4:31pm On May 22
All na scam
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by Straybullet: 4:37pm On May 22
Who cares?
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:39pm On May 22
Olamila:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/8-things-women-do-when-they-are-in-love/
any man that believe this your story will regret in life at the end
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by TylerPerry: 4:40pm On May 22
Quickest way to identify a fool. Nairaland brings a topic with the title RENO O MOCKERY and they click on it to comment. Let's desist from commenting on anything the joker says. He needs help financially, so that's his best route

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by CJStarz: 4:42pm On May 22
id4sho:
My Girlfriend still broke up with me after showing all this.

Very unstable beings
Sorry

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by CJStarz: 4:42pm On May 22
Mosdiii:

AkwaIbom man don drop quote
😂😂😂
Re: 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:42pm On May 22
eteebanky1:

My friend,it's not true.You people are following the wrong set of girls. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.