Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of (14043 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by waice6571: 9:35pm On May 21
Zonefree:
More money.

As a Nigerian, you can run out of money but never run out of more money, please.

BECAUSE,
What money cannot do, more money will do it...!

You got the gist.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by MaziX(m): 9:36pm On May 21
Phone
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On May 21
Physical strength. You can run out of money any time. With physical strength, you can engage in menial labour to feed for a day.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by membranus: 9:38pm On May 21
Money, money, money. Anything else money will buy it, or gives the alternative for it.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Stevenbright(m): 9:53pm On May 21
Villa12:
wahala. So he should practice the opposite? grin

My point is not for him to practice the opposite of those things. But they should not be the answer to this question.

You know why?

Every living thing has the ability to build a defense mechanism which is a natural reaction and a way to survive threatening situations. So, as a Nigerian, no matter how good you are, you must balance your your ways otherwise you will be choked because it has always been a matter of survival of the fittest, even in the animal kingdom.

Disclaimer: I am not in support of vices in the society or shortcuts neither am I such kind of person but you must be vigilant to ensure you don't lose guard if you must survive in Nigeria.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Benwallt(m): 9:54pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
Aside MONEY name one thing you should never run out of.
For me it's water. I'm always with my bottle water wherever i go.

Erection and sperm
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by LeeSmart: 9:57pm On May 21
casppyjay:
sex
Kai mallam
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Show101: 9:58pm On May 21
Rule number one: Don't run out of garri.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On May 21
post=130075048:
NAIJA COVA, will never run out from Bad News

Continue. One day you will be COVAD

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by NaijaCover(m): 9:59pm On May 21
Benwallt:

Continue. One day you will be covered

My Brother, Anything Bad News Is Our WORK
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On May 21
post=130075541:

My Brother, Anything Bad News Is Our WORK

I know but still dey take break from bad news. Dey blend am. I have never read a good news from you aside the one you did on your travel or holiday the other time

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On May 21
Benwallt:

I know but still dey take break from bad news. Dey blend am. I have never read a good news from you aside the one you did on your travel or holiday the other time

Whether They publish Naija Cova Or Not, We Still Remain The King Of BAD NEWS In Nigeria
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Bankowner: 10:04pm On May 21
Perseverance.
You need it in this Tinubu economy.
LeeSmart:
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by UnknownQueen(f): 10:05pm On May 21
It's only money I mustn't run out of...
The other thing will be bought with money.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Benwallt(m): 10:06pm On May 21
post=130075605:

Whether They publish Naija Cova Or Not, We Still Remain The King Of BAD NEWS In Nigeria

You're great at it but live well. Don't be like what you cova

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by NaijaCover(m): 10:10pm On May 21
Benwallt:

You're great at it but live well. Don't be like what you cova

BAD NEWS, Is The Only Language, I, Understand, When It Comes To PUBLICATION
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On May 21
- GOOD HEALTH
- HOPE
- FREEDOM
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by jojothaiv(m): 10:16pm On May 21
LeeSmart:

Bros i say one now😅😂
His name read Prince Of Sarcasm and you con dey waste reply dey shalaye.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Prince1759(m): 10:16pm On May 21
LeeSmart:

Don't run out of street orientation as a nigerian, if not them go chance you..
That's one thing we are blessed with as Nigerians.
Even in a strange land we make the guest look like a stranger in his own land..FACT 101!!!!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On May 21
post=130075708:

BAD NEWS, Is The Only Language, I, Understand, When It Comes To PUBLICATION

Well said. Keep it at PUBLICATION.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On May 21
Sperm!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Educee: 10:22pm On May 21
Sacrosanct12:
I never attended any tertiary institution but bro I am that your friend . Not a fan of wallets but my nylon dey always with me incase of roadside emergencies .

Just like that?
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Danboy43: 10:27pm On May 21
Jesus Christ
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by ComeToJesus: 10:29pm On May 21
I can run of anything but not the love for Christ because when you chase after him, every good thing that others are struggling to get, he adds them to you effortlessly..

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Sirseedorf(m): 10:30pm On May 21
Water and happiness...
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Tapout(m): 10:43pm On May 21
Sense.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by MightySparrow: 10:51pm On May 21
Noise from neighborhood: home, church, mosques , marketplaces, motor parks, ever hospitals!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by peterboro: 10:59pm On May 21
Contact, information and updates.

With this, you get it all...
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:15pm On May 21
Omo Ogbon
henrycloud:
Never run out of people owing you favours. It's a powerful blank cheque.

Incase people already owe you favours, don't be quick to cash it and don't let them forget the big thing you did, while not throwing it at their face.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:16pm On May 21
OT. Orientation
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by airsaylongcome: 11:21pm On May 21
Airtime. Never ever run out of it. Especially at night

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Tendd: 11:22pm On May 21
Good health! Money is good but health is priceless.
Most Nigerians are likely to die in their early 50's,so having a sound health should be our utmost priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.