Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,402 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of (14042 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by stephenponti(m): 11:23pm On May 21
data
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by DonroxyII: 11:25pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
Aside MONEY name one thing you should never run out of.
For me it's water. I'm always with my bottle water wherever i go.
Ideas ... There must always be a way out ... you can't be stucked !

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:26pm On May 21
PeterObi001:
Roadside emergency 🦺....... Is it worth to be proud 🦚 of

based on my setting, among my circle I'm the only one that can move around with it unbothered. Roadside emergencies are when my guys desperately needs 2pcs urgently and I always turn up for them .

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by house10studios: 11:36pm On May 21
Sense

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by seanery: 11:37pm On May 21
Condoms
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Jovibanks: 12:03am On May 22
Water, Garri and Data

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by zedegit: 12:07am On May 22
Data. Even if you no get money, get data.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Awkaboy(m): 2:44am On May 22
Madness
.never run out of madness Maka this other support base dey feel like say na them get madness pass
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by vic224real(f): 3:09am On May 22
I will like to mention 4 major things you shouldn't run-out from which I will list them below:
1. Water
2. First aids medication
3. Toothpaste
4. Roll-on
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by HASSANWASIU1999: 3:59am On May 22
Air time and Data,
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Batman2412(m): 5:05am On May 22
That money kept aside
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Rilwayne001: 5:39am On May 22
Good health
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by dalongjnr: 5:39am On May 22
Never runout of good friends. E get why!

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Ategberoson(m): 6:01am On May 22
Your self happiness because sometimes money failed to give you the ultimate happiness

Always give yourself every avenue to be happy

Watch comedies skit, move around people with good vibes, stay away from bad news

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by haphizz57(m): 6:12am On May 22
Help
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by lilfresh96(m): 6:28am On May 22
Cash shocked
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Urgent1Million: 6:39am On May 22
Patience.
If you run out of patience in Nigeria, get ready to run mad!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by PAQ(m): 6:59am On May 22
Data! Make boredom no kill person for this country. I remember the day before internet, the days of the stone age Nigerian man. sad
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by wolement: 7:03am On May 22
Reliable people that genuinely care about you.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by nonny1212: 7:28am On May 22
Champions league and la liga
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by AllenSpencer: 8:47am On May 22
Beer

Humans can disappoint, friends can leave, family can desert you, but beer will always make you happy and critically think in your worst times.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by AerialMapper: 8:59am On May 22
Sense... Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians either don't have this or have run out of it or lose it to greed

A perfect example is @morgstreme.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Ybholy(m): 9:35am On May 22
Power Bank
😏
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Allisgud: 10:00am On May 22
Food stuffs,load ur kitchen with foodstuff enough gari rice beans
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On May 22
LeeSmart:
common sense.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Hectore(m): 10:50am On May 22
LeeSmart:

Data
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:04pm On May 22
FAITH IN GOD
LOVE
CONTENTMENT
SELFLESSNESS angry
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Timblaze(m): 4:10pm On May 22
1. Gari
2. Sugar
3. Data
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by charlizonto: 7:11pm On May 22
Hope
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by ArcToyin(m): 9:02pm On May 22
The grace of God

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On May 23
LeeSmart:
Data my brother, o can sleep hungry buy data

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by morgstreme: 7:49am On May 26
AerialMapper:
Sense... Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians either don't have this or have run out of it or lose it to greed

A perfect example is @morgstreme.

I am not ready for a peasant flea like you..I will not be perturbed by a monstrous DINGBAT like you .

You obviously want to be neutralized permanently..

I won't go out of my way and do you the favour...

"Unexposed" OBTUSE Coward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.