Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,566 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of (14044 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Padipadi: 9:09pm On May 21
Ideas
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Djele: 9:11pm On May 21
Data
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by casppyjay: 9:11pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
Aside MONEY name one thing you should never run out of.
For me it's water. I'm always with my bottle water wherever i go.
sex
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Lanruze: 9:11pm On May 21
Never run out your "Survival Instinct" in Nigeria.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:11pm On May 21
Data.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:12pm On May 21
Condoms cheesy
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by jubrilELsudan: 9:12pm On May 21
KUKUNASE TO FVCK OOOOOO

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by femi4: 9:12pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
ideas
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by SEGLIZ: 9:14pm On May 21
Don't run out of steam.

A MAN WAS ONCE HERE
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Theoarhics: 9:14pm On May 21
Flows and wisdom
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by YoungLionken(m): 9:15pm On May 21
The instruction (as simple as it is) says "one", I see people writing more than one sad!!

To your question, luck. In all you do, make sure you don't run out of luck...

3 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by waseun007: 9:16pm On May 21
OP na Petrol ooooo
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by hardbody: 9:16pm On May 21
LeeSmart:

Scamming ideas. Thank me later
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Stevenbright(m): 9:16pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:
Integrity.
A moral compass
Compassion
Empathy
Your humanity
Determination to stand for what's right

They said as a Nigerian!

All these things you listed make an average Nigerian to term you a dumb/dull (not smart) person. And if you are not careful, you will find it difficult to make a major breakthrough if you actually exercise these qualities.
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by henrycloud: 9:18pm On May 21
Never run out of people owing you favours. It's a powerful blank cheque.

Incase people already owe you favours, don't be quick to cash it and don't let them forget the big thing you did, while not throwing it at their face.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by 1000capability: 9:18pm On May 21
Data
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by cutedharmee: 9:19pm On May 21
Gas
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Alvin212(m): 9:19pm On May 21
Ukwu Sara mbara
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by ViceGovernor: 9:19pm On May 21
That money you put aside

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by PeterObi001: 9:20pm On May 21
Roadside emergency 🦺....... Is it worth to be proud 🦚 of

Sacrosanct12:
I never attended any tertiary institution but bro I am that your friend . Not a fan of wallets but my nylon dey always with me incase of roadside emergencies .

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by dvkot(m): 9:21pm On May 21
Gas
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Villa12(m): 9:23pm On May 21
Stevenbright:

They said as a Nigerian!

All these things you listed make an average Nigerian to term you a dumb/dull (not smart) person. And if you are not careful, you will find it difficult to make a major breakthrough if you actually exercise these qualities.
wahala. So he should practice the opposite? grin
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:24pm On May 21
I seriously guess you are not a Born again Christian

Sacrosanct12:
I never attended any tertiary institution but bro I am that your friend . Not a fan of wallets but my nylon dey always with me incase of roadside emergencies .
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by siofra(f): 9:24pm On May 21
Garri.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On May 21
Forgiveness. Please forgive those who repent from the evil they committed against you and seek your forgiveness 🙏
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by NaijaCover(m): 9:25pm On May 21
NAIJA COVA, will never run out from Bad News
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by MrDoGood(m): 9:27pm On May 21
That money you keep aside
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by spawnx: 9:27pm On May 21
Garri
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by beejay85: 9:32pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
erection..solid one will open ways where there seem to be home grin
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Onkoolos: 9:33pm On May 21
Kolos!!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Yeancahmie007(m): 9:35pm On May 21
Oxygen

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Kharol1234: 9:35pm On May 21
Patient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.