Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,845 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? (1286 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Damilareshakur(m): 11:15pm On May 21
Married men, what's your regret in marriage?

Kindly advise single guys it can be useful for them.

Abeg
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by slan87(m): 5:27am On May 22
No regrets whatsoever,
My advice for single guys is just have a stable source of income & be mentally ready before going into marriage.

Love isn't enough -- Adekunle Gold
When money enter love, love is sweeter -- OBO

They are both 💯 right, 8years in marriage.

It's been God all the way

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Sapasenator: 5:36am On May 22
My biggest regret in marriage is opening your thread.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Kido90(m): 5:48am On May 22
No regrets whatsoever. Money makes the world go round. With this, you can meet most needs of your wife and family.

Enjoy as much as you can as a single guy because, you will have to stop most of them when married. Even your best friend will be pushed aside.

Marry a fine woman so the reflection of her beauty in the children will be a source of fulfilment for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Damilareshakur(m): 6:47am On May 22
Wahala, sorry, sorry, sorry. Ehyah
Sapasenator:
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Damilareshakur(m): 6:47am On May 22
Hmmm!, words
Kido90:
No regrets whatsoever. Money makes the world go round. With this, you can meet most needs of your wife and family.

Enjoy as much as you can as a single guy because, you will have to stop most of them when married. Even your best friend will be pushed aside.

Marry a fine woman so the reflection of her beauty in the children will be a source of fulfilment for you.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Macmilla(m): 6:51am On May 22
Kido90:

In other words, if you marry adaka enwe, she go born adaka enwe for you. And when you look at your children, all you will see is adaka enwe. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Sapasenator: 6:53am On May 22
Damilareshakur:
Wahala, sorry, sorry, sorry. Ehyah

Na play brotherly, nor take am seriously. Your thread na very informative one.

For me, I would have married late, very late.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Damilareshakur(m): 7:00am On May 22
Oops, that's some sound of regrets, I hope all gets better as u planned
Sapasenator:

Na play brotherly, nor take am seriously. Your thread na very informative one.

For me, I would have married late instead early that I did.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Damilareshakur(m): 7:02am On May 22
Lmfao, please what's "Adams enwe" or is it what I'm thinking too??
Macmilla:

In other words, if you marry adaka enwe, she go born adaka enwe for you. And when you look at your children, all you will see is adaka enwe. grin grin
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Hathor5(f): 7:13am On May 22
Sapasenator:

grin
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Sapasenator: 7:38am On May 22
Hathor5:

grin

Why you dey shine teeth na. Hehehe
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by mkoabiola: 8:08am On May 22
Make I come read comment first
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by chynergy1(m): 9:26am On May 22
and u really want to hear them angry angry angry angry
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Rexymania(m): 11:07am On May 22
Kido90:

That's if you're not handsome
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Pootle: 11:17am On May 22
non so far but hope there will be non cool

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Simpleshafee(m): 11:21am On May 22
I should have marry earlier than now.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Macmilla(m): 11:30am On May 22
Damilareshakur:
Lmfao, please what's "Adams enwe" or is it what I'm thinking too??
Adaka enwe means monkey.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Mosdiii(m): 1:52pm On May 22
Opening this thread at 37 years old with two daughters and no wife. What do I comment now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by W0t0w0toman: 2:46pm On May 22
Mosdiii:
Opening this thread at 37 years old with two daughters and no wife. What do I comment now

Oga, no need to comment. Your situation says it all

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by tundeblack: 3:35pm On May 22
Prepare for working as slaves, eating a little or none at all. Prepare for coup of your wife and kids( if they are yours) prepare for selfishness of wife and kids and not caring much about your well-being. You come last in all consideration, prepare for old age of loneliness when all kids has gone and their mother has gone to do omugwo with them

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Xosh: 3:44pm On May 22
None for now, Recently tied the knots.
Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by Anunakeeh: 4:40pm On May 22
Damilareshakur:

Abeg

70% of them will avoid this thread. The rest that will comment will console themselves. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by damosade(m): 5:52pm On May 22
Never let your wife know how much you make monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage? by franchasofficia: 6:39pm On May 22
Damilareshakur:

Abeg
As a single guy, work hard, work smart and pray to God fervently for a steady source of income before you go and marry any lady. With steady flow of good income, your problem in marriage will be reduced to 60%, the remaining 40% now depends on how friendly you and your wife were before marriage and the kind of background your wife have before marriage. Plus the God factor.

As a single man that have achieved financial stability, make sure you marry a lady that meets at least 70% of your desired qualities, especially when it comes to good looks, respect and ability to make a home.

Love is never enough reason to marry any lady, forget love, you need money first. Diversify your source of income as soon as you marry and never rely on one source of income as a married man to avoid unplanned disaster. Even if you are working with Bola Tinubu now, once you marry, look for ways to diversify your income as soon as possible.

If you like ladies with big buttocks, make sure you marry a lady with big buttocks. If you love fair ladies, don't compromise, marry a fair lady, etc, this will reduce your regrets and also reduce your innate desire to cheat foolishly.

Bear in mind that 95% of the family financial burden will be carried by you even if you are marrying Aliko Dangote daughter or a lady working with Chevron, if at the end she proves to be different and contributes more, then you smile and take it as a positive surprise, but expect less from her.

Have in mind that marriage does not solve your sexual needs as a man, so if you are marrying just because you believe that you will no longer lack sex or feel lonely, please abort mission because some days will come when your super beautiful hot wife will stand naked before you and your dick won't stand neither will her unclothedness move you.

If you want to explore different ladies, do that now that you are single because once you are married, exploring other women will become very difficult and highly expensive.

Your wife doesn't need to know all your income, just make sure she have access to all your funds in case of emergency but have a personal savings as a married man, you will need it from time to time. Once a woman knows your full income, it has some negative influence on her; either she starts becoming too lazy if your income is too much or she starts to become prideful and arrogant to people because she believes her husband is richer than everybody, so keep some of your worth a secret to make her hardworking, prayerful, frugal and loyal and respectful to people.

Kids are the flower of marriage, pray they come quick in your marriage, they bring endless joy.

All the best

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Have A Nice Day / What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / What To Do With Phone Numbers And Social Media Account Of A Deceased Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.