Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) (38308 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by house10studios: 4:57pm On May 22
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by jiz: 4:57pm On May 22
Are you sure?
grandstar:
No white person can ever be elected as president for the next 20yesrs.

By then, Apartheid can't be used as a reason for the deplorable state of things in South Africa any more.

For many voters, black rule has been the only government they've knownl
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by WeddingParol: 4:58pm On May 22
Maybe South Africa should allow the white to rule this time around if things will change.

The blacks being elected after Mandela have been taking the country backward even to the point where SA that used to have abundant power is now a generator country with terrible power and water failure.

That corrupt Cyril should just go and sit down and allow other competent people to lead.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by bizzibodi(m): 4:59pm On May 22
Let them give it to whiteman.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:01pm On May 22
Hmmmm
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by AfonjaConehead: 5:01pm On May 22
helinues:

I doubt if Zuma and Malema can work together. They don't share same ideology. How many weeks left before the election?

Malema's ideology is something actually complicated to work with.. His policies are not straight forward
Don't talk anyhow here lest wannahowzit boot ya arsse again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by anonymous1759(m): 5:02pm On May 22
11Monkeys:
May the best win. Not the Nigerian mago mago where the best is rigged out in connivance with the electoral body thereby making the worst become the best. grin

Bulaba cheesy

Today INEC rigged , tomorrow Nigerians deserved who they voted for . Who do Una ?

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by spartachico(m): 5:02pm On May 22
South Africans ....anything you do make sure you don't vote any white skin personnel ...call me racist idc
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by AfonjaConehead: 5:02pm On May 22
helinues:
Toh

Ramaphosa would likely be reelected considering the online opinion polls so far.

But not with high percentage though
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ❌
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:03pm On May 22
I will vote for those white folks I want them to teach their slaves the Kuvikians bitter lessons
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Incandescent(m): 5:03pm On May 22
All the best to South Africa

May your vote count

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Goodman247: 5:04pm On May 22
Give d whites a chance to make your country better
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by MuMuOnBail: 5:07pm On May 22
Na wa ooo

This is nice.

I would have voted for Mmusi Maimane – Build One South Africa (BOSA),

Because of his age and his calm looks. If to say I be Southy.

But seeing the last line stating that he is a PASTOR

I will vote any other candidate, even a Witch doctor but not a Pastor grin

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by 11Monkeys: 5:07pm On May 22
Obakoolex:
grin This monkey never heal from their Messiah coming distant third in the last election.

I no abuse you o grin
Na your name I call out

This cretin and criminal thinks I'm his father.

I no insult you ooh na the picture I dey refer to

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by chibnnodi: 5:10pm On May 22
Let the best of them win.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 5:11pm On May 22
WannaHowzit:

Most likely some form of ANC coalition. Worst case scenario, ANC-EFF or ANC-MK partnership (Zuma's party).

My vote goes to ActionSA - and we've ruled out the option of governing with the ANC.
Stop shoving your shitty country down our throats cuz we aren't interested.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by UcheKingsley1: 5:21pm On May 22
Old mutherfuckers angry
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by muyico(m): 5:21pm On May 22
tinubu and Peter obi nko?
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by JAWBONE(m): 5:23pm On May 22
Obakoolex:
grin This monkey never heal from their Messiah coming distant third in the last election.

I no abuse you o grin
Na your name I call out

First of all, Agbado fools go and learn what is called "distant third". If we were not practising a simple majority system, that election would have gone to a runoff.

Secondly, mocking Peter Obi with Yoruba tribal marks when you are a Yoruba man is their height of stupidity.
Imagine ridiculing your own ethnic group because of PO.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Svoboda(m): 5:25pm On May 22
helinues:

I doubt if Zuma and Malema can work together. They don't share same ideology. How many weeks left before the election?

Malema's ideology is something actually complicated to work with.. His policies are not straight forward

Never say never. Interests can align. Both Zuma and Malema are left wing and are known not to be pro business.

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On May 22
DefinyAnC and coalition
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:27pm On May 22
Julius Malema
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On May 22
Bizzysmitty:
Julius Malema
Why?
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Dagger111(m): 5:44pm On May 22
WannaHowzit:

I am rooting for Julius Malema. My real Niggar.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Henry22(m): 5:54pm On May 22
You forgot this one grin

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Jayhome24: 6:01pm On May 22
In as far its about South Africa sorry I give no f u ck.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Svoboda(m): 6:04pm On May 22
Svoboda:

Ok.

My bad actually. South Africa has since recognized the state of Palestine as far back as 1995. Even Nigeria in 1988 recognized the state of Palestine.

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by PNomsule: 6:06pm On May 22
Ramaphosa wins this easy 👌
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by sevo(m): 6:06pm On May 22
xenophobic pricks....didnt care yesterday...still dont gives 2 fvcks today

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Idoko619(m): 6:15pm On May 22
Compare Ramphosa CV to that of Emiloka grin grin
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by vengertime: 6:21pm On May 22
Just find the one that will make sure they continue to suffer ANC, thats the one they will still vote for. useless country just like Nigeria
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by vengertime: 6:22pm On May 22
PNomsule:
Ramaphosa wins this easy 👌
Hopefully he wins so that south africans will continue to suffer

Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video)