Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,456 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) (38312 Views)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by vengertime: 6:23pm On May 22
Henry22:
You forgot this one grin
does he look alive to you?

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by madjune(m): 6:51pm On May 22
They're better off with a white man or woman o.

The black man has no business with sound economy management.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by IamHonourable1: 6:57pm On May 22
Let them give it to Julius Malema.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Pat081: 7:10pm On May 22
Julius Malema โ€“ Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) to me this is the best for them but when they get to power the are not the same again
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On May 22
Julius Malema..Steady customer

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by infofta(m): 7:47pm On May 22
A candidate must score 51% of the total vote to win the election. Unfortunately ANC cannot get it this time around.

All other parties are willing to form coalition with DA but not all are willing to do the same with ANC.

EFF and Action SA will determine who becomes the next president between ANC and DA.

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Bimpe29: 7:49pm On May 22
It's either Cyril Ramaphosa or Julius Malema.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by infofta(m): 7:57pm On May 22
Bimpe29:
It's either Cyril Ramaphosa or Julius Malema.

EFF cannot get more than 15% of the total vote.

I predict:
ANC 40%+ votes
DA 30%+ votes
EFF 12% votes
Action SA 4%
Others 5%

ANC, DA and EFF are national parties while others are regional local champions

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by LockDown69(m): 8:02pm On May 22
I'm rooting for Julius malema grin
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by infofta(m): 8:10pm On May 22
LockDown69:
I'm rooting for Julius malema grin

He will be very happy if he gets 20% of total votes
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by IBB007: 8:16pm On May 22
lolโ€ฆthose white people are just wasting their time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Asiri1991: 8:35pm On May 22
It's Ramaphosa or nothing. The progress of SA under his leadership is unimaginably good. Long live RSA.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by PNomsule: 8:42pm On May 22
vengertime:
Hopefully he wins so that south africans will continue to suffer
Even Americans will claim they are suffering under Biden don't you agree?!

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by millionboi(m): 8:54pm On May 22
Ibst:
May the best and antigayist win
Give me julius malema
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:19pm On May 22
WeddingParol:
Maybe South Africa should allow the white to rule this time around if things will change.

The blacks being elected after Mandela have been taking the country backward even to the point where SA that used to have abundant power is now a generator country with terrible power and water failure.

That corrupt Cyril should just go and sit down and allow other competent people to lead.
Nigerians and their unbelievable adoration for the white man needs to be studied

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:26pm On May 22
MrIcredible:
Which of them is not a LAZY XENOPHOBIC PIG?
I swear the words "lazy" and "xenophobic" are the first worlds you Nigerians get taught in school such is the abuse of these words

2 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Shattuck(m): 9:26pm On May 22
Malema the south African sowore both idealist but not realist, do the white guys even stand a chance to win the election? Does race play a part in voters choice?
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:36pm On May 22
smiley
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On May 22
WannaHowzit:

Ok i get you.

Remember the MK name historically belongs to the ANC - it was their military arm during the struggle. So this is a blatant trademark infringement by the new party.
Okay, now I know why Zuma was disqualified!
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Charly68: 10:56pm On May 22
Julius Malema is the best man for the job .. let's vote him massively
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by bluefilm: 4:59am On May 23
Let the person who's turn it is carry the day

Or don't they also do it turn by turn in SA?
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:03am On May 23
Melagros:

Okay, now I know why Zuma was disqualified!

Not because of the trademark issues - his party won that and will feature in the elections. He's disqualified because he has a criminal record for contempt of court in 2021 for refusing to appear before the inquiry into corruption when he was the president. That disqualifies him for 5 years to run for public office.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Hotice085: 6:11am On May 23
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Hotice085: 6:13am On May 23
WannaHowzit:

Not because of the trademark issues - his party won that and will feature in the elections. He's disqualified because he has a criminal record for contempt of court in 2021 for refusing to appear before the inquiry into corruption when he was the president. That disqualifies him for 5 years to run for public office.

So you are still alive
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by Hotice085: 6:18am On May 23
millionboi:
Give me julius malema

He will make Robert Mugabe a God, Julius will make SA more than a shit hole

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by PHAYOL81: 7:01am On May 23
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by PHAYOL81: 7:02am On May 23

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:07am On May 23
PHAYOL81:

All the best of luck to you guys.

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thank you.
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:08am On May 23
Hotice085:

So you are still alive

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by MrIcredible: 8:18am On May 23
IronGalaxy:
I swear the words "lazy" and "xenophobic" are the first worlds you Nigerians get taught in school such is the abuse of these words
HoOlodo
First worlds or first planet?
Re: 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) by TableLeg(m): 6:35pm On May 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.