Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara (22137 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by seborrhic: 8:41am On May 22
So why did he not answer when summoned by the EFCC?
Wike and Fubara's case is just like that of Tinubu;just because every sane person knows Wike is a toutish, massively corrupt,rigging machine with loads of propaganda machinery does not mean his opposition and opponents have suddenly become saints.
Fubara may never be as corrupt as Wike(I doubt if anyone else would,except Ibori),but he is also there to steal and pillage and will easily change tune if tomorrow he and Wike make up and patch their differences
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Mckraz01: 8:41am On May 22
Nwachinemere1:

If not for empty noises what is stopping EFCC from visiting those ones who are no longer governors. Just open mouth dey make noise up and down. Abi is Wike and Okezie still Governors. Noisemakers.

This government don't know they're breeding monsters all over
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Hoelujohn: 8:42am On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
You be confirm werey. With thee everlasting restraining order they have gotten that nobody should investigate Rivers state
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by puretayo(m): 8:44am On May 22
In the eyes our Polithiefcian, the only crime emefiele committed was, he didn't support Bala Blu.
Itsrm:
There's something called resignation Fubara. How can a state governor be this dumb? How well is it working out for Emefiele who was also acting based on approvals?

2 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Gr8mind07(m): 8:45am On May 22
Imagine admitting to an unethical practice as an Accountant
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Subonbon(m): 8:46am On May 22
Putindbutt:
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.
see you see efcc grin
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Padipadi: 8:46am On May 22
Putindbutt:
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.
Let's say EFCC visits him, what about Wike?
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Forumites: 8:47am On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
u dey write like small pikin.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Subonbon(m): 8:48am On May 22
Robnectar:
Betrayal aside, something I observe Abt dis dude, he get some backings wike didn't know about undecided
bam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Honestey: 8:49am On May 22
As accountant general you acted on releasing N20b to renovate a N8b worth property. If this really happened for instance you have a reason to fear
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Gboom: 8:50am On May 22
As an accountant your integrity and accountability are so paramount in the discharge of your duties.
It is easy to say I acted on order or approval from my superior, but your signature is evidence that you are part of the right or wrong

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by themanderon: 8:54am On May 22
Like the proverbial pharaoh who never knew when to leave the Israelites alone till he was consumed by the red sea this may also be what will eventually become of wike. Fubara the ant he installed might be the red sea that will eventually engulf him.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Basic123: 8:54am On May 22
SocialJustice:
Wike leave this man alone before it becomes too late for you.
How many times have you heard wike speaking over the same issue?!
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Theoarhics: 8:55am On May 22
Putindbutt:

You are not good with history. Dasuki and the criminal former AGF never acted based on approval, they embezzled money and acted on their own accord. Those different from what he's saying. Do you know the story of Sergeant Rogers? If you did , you will know what acting based on instructions from above can set u free even if u commit murder. Ask Rogers and Kudirat Abiola case how it ended then you have more sense

2 Likes

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by chibnnodi: 8:55am On May 22
They don't know who am accountant is.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Pacesetter123(m): 8:55am On May 22
Putindbutt:
grin grin grin grin
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Pacesetter123(m): 8:59am On May 22
Kellie069:
You can’t make everyone happ6! You nor b jellof rice! But Sim, you have taken a bold step! This time, it’s not about biting the finger that fed you, but stopping the oppressor at all cost! I wish you and the people of rivers state success!
grin grin grin grin@You no be jellof rice.

So nah jellof rice dey make people happy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On May 22
Putindbutt:

Clown, Dasuki case was a witch hunt, do you know how many times the court set him free but your darling buhari refuse to let him go? He had to take the case to Ecowas court.

Your darling buhari was against the rule of law, same thing Tinubu is doing now.
I guess that's how APC does, the party doesn't give a hoot about rule of law.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by telleyway: 9:01am On May 22
Putindbutt:

So what stopped efcc from arresting him since 2022?
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Tareq1105: 9:02am On May 22
Fubara doesn't know what he's saying. Is he trying to exonerate himself from whatever corruption allegations he wants to press against Wike?

Has he forgotten that he had the responsibility to guide the Gov on financial matters?

Has he forgotten that as a civil servant, he's required by law and extant rules to insist on Due Process before payment is made?

Fubara is a fool.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On May 22
TheDemola:
You fail on this one sir. Why was Wike hiding you in govt house then?

wike hid him because if he gets arrested he will expose wike. Wike is not completely stupid. That guy has all the records to destroy wike.

just like ambode has all the records of tinubu.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Krankhead: 9:05am On May 22
Macphenson:

So there has to be a petition before EFCC will invite Wike?
How many petitions did EFCC get to start chasing Yaya Bello around?

Yeye dey smell.

By the way, Okezie Ikpeazu has no case anywhere in court. Stop lying ignorantly
U mean without no petition efcc should start arresting everybody. Nah wah o
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Olatrent: 9:05am On May 22
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Lifemanage: 9:05am On May 22
fergie001:

Ikpeazu has no case in Court.
It is all part of the plea bargain for siding with Wike in G-5. That is their reward. Applies to that Benue man, and Enugu man too.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by StUriah(m): 9:08am On May 22
But as a professional with good work ethics, you ought to have resigned if after you have given your principal sound advise and he refused to yield to it.

For you to have abided by your principal's financial improprieties and Fiscal malfeasance, means also that you, as Accountant-General, is culpable.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by phorget(m): 9:15am On May 22
Stevenbright:

Just imagine talk!!

You aided and abetted crime, benefitted from it and yet you feel you have nothing to fear.

Hmmm, Nigeria to the gutters...

I only pity those who take sides with some of you whenever two politicians are at logger head.

If he must be punished then his principal too must also be punished.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Prince111111: 9:16am On May 22
Putindbutt:

Goan siddon biko..you no nothing
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by bixton(m): 9:18am On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

Is he now saying it is the FCT who was his the former governor that was shielding him from EFFC that should be scared?

It seems like just because he is a governor he has forgotten that there are rules as a career civil servant. For now enjoy the immunity as a governor while it lasts. Even the former CBN governor acted on approvals from the Presidency.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by omooba05: 9:20am On May 22
Fubara is a learner in Nigeria politics.. He will learn the hard way.. Ask Fashola,Ambode and Aregbesola.. Fight with sense
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by bixton(m): 9:23am On May 22
jaxxy:

wike hid him because if he gets arrested he will expose wike. Wike is not completely stupid. That guy has all the records to destroy wike.

just like ambode has all the records of tinubu.

Hahahaha....
An accountant general is a career civil servant. It is him that is going to tarnish his image. We have seen his likes of people saying this and that. Let him enjoy immunity for now as a governor.
Those people giving him mind are all local champions when the time reach everyone will see who will stand down.
Let him keep distracting himself.
May WIKE not happen to anyone.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Stevenbright(m): 9:24am On May 22
phorget:

If he must be punished then his principal too must also be punished.

The essence of my comment is not about who to punish or not. It is to point out why we may never get it right as a country because almost everyone who get the opportunity to be in a position of authority is there for his personal interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Members In US To See Progress Of Work On Super Tucano Aircraft / Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.