Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara (22143 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Poiniyisworld: 12:49pm On May 22
You are here wailing about who aided and abetted crime....WHAT ABOUT WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME?

Keep on supporting EVIL, more grease!

Stevenbright:

Just imagine talk!!

You aided and abetted crime, benefitted from it and yet you feel you have nothing to fear.

Hmmm, Nigeria to the gutters...

I only pity those who take sides with some of you whenever two politicians are at logger head.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by jodeci(m): 12:50pm On May 22
BondRiv:
Look at this shameless thief. Tell that to the EFCC. You have everything to fear. You are a layman without any knowledge of law. Corrupt element. Even now, he is busy sharing our money in the government house. Very useless governor. Running a state without a budget.

Cry cry boy! you are the.most pained in whole of Rivers state. SIM has done you shege.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by HRMK: 1:00pm On May 22
FUBARA IS DECEIVING HIMSELF!IF WIKE GOES DOWN,YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM!ANY SINGLE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE AGAINST WIKE,HE HAS MULTIPLES AGAINST YOU!ASK PEOPLE LIKE ATIKU AND OTHERS MORE EXPERIENCED THAN YOU ON HOW HE DEALT WITH THEM!!

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:05pm On May 22
VanitybutIwanti

Did you hear that?
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by kunle75(m): 2:03pm On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

Wike will be under the bus soon,if he doesn't leave this man alone.
There's a limit to human tolerance, he's done his own government and should let him serve his people.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Charly68: 2:07pm On May 22
As a chattered Accountant; you must know that you are vicariously liable to whatever expenditure you made in conjunction with your boss. You are his financial adviser and so can't exonerate yourself from his financial misdemeanor in office. The Governor must maintain decorum like he tried to do before. The more he talks ,the more error he commits

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On May 22
Was Dasuki convicted? A president can abuse his powers by illegally throwing you in detention but that has nothing to do with being guilty
Putindbutt:
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Raf4: 2:36pm On May 22
SocialJustice:
Wike leave this man alone before it becomes too late for you.

Instead of you to tell the man to stop talking all the time and face governance squarely.
It's better you allow your works do the talking.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by DMerciful(m): 2:37pm On May 22
EFCC does not need petition to fight corruption.

When Tinubu had petition in EFCC, did they do anything with it?
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Menclothing1: 2:52pm On May 22
You will learn from Emifiele and 2 accounts general in prison

It’s a profession you must abide by the rule

So because your OGA tell you to sign you signed an obvious fraud you will learn
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by PHAYOL81: 3:18pm On May 22
It doesn't always work that way SIM, if you see/detect crime but act on it because of approval/command, you're also an accomplice because you have an option. You can resign immediately.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Exceed15: 3:33pm On May 22
SocialJustice:
Wike leave this man alone before it becomes too late for you.

Wike is like stubborn flies that enters a grave with a dead body.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by freeborn02: 4:08pm On May 22
Putindbutt:
Yeah, Dasuki did too and landed his ass in detention, former Accountant general of the federation did too and he's having his day in court. EFCC will revisit your fraud case after your one tenure. Na fear dey catch you like this so.

But that same efcc hasn't visited wike after he Left government house.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by freeborn02: 4:09pm On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.

By the time fubara finishes with Wike, there will be petitions against him
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by MamaletASO: 7:28pm On May 22
You are a foo*l for saying this..

This truly shows that people leading Nigerians are mediocres...

Fubara walahi you open mouth waah and speak thrash always without sense at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.