Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara (22138 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On May 22
bixton:

Hahahaha....
An accountant general is a career civil servant. It is him that is going to tarnish his image. We have seen his likes of people saying this and that. Let him enjoy immunity for now as a governor.
Those people giving him mind are all local champions when the time reach everyone will see who will stand down.
Let him keep distracting himself.
May WIKE not happen to anyone.

seems u don't know anything about people who keeps records. They are one of the smartest people.

And for people crying didn't wike do same to Amaechi who he served under as chief of staff? undecided

dey play
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by SmartyPants(m): 9:32am On May 22
I wonder if Sim has lawyers to advise him. I acted on approvals to do bad things? Even in the army where orders are practically laws, that is no excuse. Sim seems to have chosen the path of the stubborn fly that does not hear its mother as it dances its way into the grave.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by bixton(m): 9:35am On May 22
jaxxy:

seems u don't know anything about people who keeps records. They are one of the smartest people.

And for people crying didn't wike do same to Amaechi who he served under as chief of staff? undecided

dey play

Fubara is the one playing and a joker of some sort.
No be today we dey hear such things.
I'm sure he has good records of all the properties he has also that he'll need to say how he managed to acquire them as a civil servant.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Vadese1: 9:42am On May 22
Mr Governor, you acted on the order of the Obiakpo rat. You have nothing to worry about .Wike must return all the money he looted from the good people of River State
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Fuckyoumod: 9:45am On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
no petition or he is being shielded from prosecution?
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by dododawa1: 9:45am On May 22
TIME

WILL

TELL
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by GEJDHERO: 9:47am On May 22
He is a governor he has immunity for the next 15years PERIOD!
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by eteba(m): 9:47am On May 22
TheDemola:
You fail on this one sir. Why was Wike hiding you in govt house then?
So if dey put the bolded question for you in an exam, u no go know d answer.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by mairogo: 9:50am On May 22
Putindbutt:

As we speak, there's no petition against Wike. Ikpeazu's case is already in court, the court granted him bail and his case continues on the adjourned date.
By EFFC act, they don't need to wait for petition before investigating any public official suspected of fraud, they are empowered to demand and scrutinize account books of govt agencies if they feel like.
Come to think of it, why was EFCC running after Fubara during Wike's time? Was it not to get at Wike somehow since he was covered by immunity then?
If there was a petition then, they should rely on it and investigate the Rivers State govt account operated then by Wike.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by tnerro1(m): 9:53am On May 22
This is civil service, no court will convict you for following the instructions of your boss. If the governor ask you to pay 10billion to his side chick, as long as it is in writing and approved, just photocopy it and keep as evidence. As long as u can prove you had no benefit coming to you from the money, you are covered. The worst thing to happen is you will be used as a prosecution witness against your boss.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by wizelink(m): 10:11am On May 22
Don make everyone happy in rivers. You must terminate every rat in human body with your ogbenge otapiapia mr governor
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Kellie069(m): 10:13am On May 22
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin grin@You no be jellof rice.

So nah jellof rice dey make people happy?

Oya talk truth, you not like Smokey jellof rice ? You do jare and it makes u happy too

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Ganbite: 10:22am On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

He looks so calm, simple and mumu but trust me he is more wicked than the so-called Wike, I love is slow and steady tactics ...

Na people like this will need in government not all these pupet to past governor them who is handicap as a governor, e.g Ambode, Fashola and co
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Ganbite: 10:25am On May 22
jaxxy:

dey play

Why are you responding to this person who knows nothing about documentation processing

He kept those records for a purpose, for things like litigation issue , accountability and justification and I'm sure that Wike signature is in all docs
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Teymanhenry(f): 10:26am On May 22
Emifiele also acted upon approvals too. Well in Nigeria, bosses hardly listen to professional advice on financial discipline from their accountants
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by casualobserver: 10:27am On May 22
On this he is right. If you understand civil servants, you will know they are the biggest criminals, they always know how to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by casualobserver: 10:30am On May 22
Teymanhenry:
Emifiele also acted upon approvals too. Well in Nigeria, bosses hardly listen to professional advice on financial discipline from their accountants

Emefiele is not a career civil servant. The people (civil servants) that enabled the crimes of Emefiele will Go scot free because they have covered themselves.

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On May 22
bixton:

Fubara is the one playing and a joker of some sort.
No be today we dey hear such things.
I'm sure he has good records of all the properties he has also that he'll need to say how he managed to acquire them as a civil servant.

wike was the governor with temporary immunity so he could afford to be careless but fubara with no immunity then if anything happens will have to be smart and cover himself.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Onyiridike(f): 10:41am On May 22
gabbasin:
Why didn't he honor EFCC invitation when he knows he's acting based on instruction from his boss, why was he evading arrest. They will always say they are acting in the best interest of the state but in actual fact they don't care if the state goes bankrupt the more they can fill their pockets with public money.
Idi'ot! The right question is why was Wike hiding him
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by fredoooooo: 10:42am On May 22
Fumarate and sense are wo4d and opposite..
grin cheesy grin
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Emekaonline: 11:09am On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-i-acted-on-approvals-as-rivers-accountant-general-im-not-scared-of-anything/amp/

Why were you running away from the EFCC then when you knew you have all the records? Hahahahahaha
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Teenaira: 11:15am On May 22
nairalandkachy1:

This man have a good case but he should stop talking and stop unnecessarily disclosing confidential information except it is necessary. How can an accountant say he acted on approval just like that. In that case, the state does not really need an accountant may be just a cashier should be good enough. In which case the cashier will just act on approvals. It will be very difficult for him to exonerate himself. My only understanding of this matter is that they looted the treasury together.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by masseratti: 11:33am On May 22
gabbasin:
Why didn't he honor EFCC invitation when he knows he's acting based on instruction from his boss, why was he evading arrest. They will always say they are acting in the best interest of the state but in actual fact they don't care if the state goes bankrupt the more they can fill their pockets with public money.
don't mind politicians..am not even a fan of both sides tho ....Since he has his records he could av avail the EFCC that time and tell them he was acting on instructions..I no even pity wike sef with this guy..all am not happy about is them dragging the law and turning it upside down .
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by LOVEGINO(m): 11:34am On May 22
SocialJustice:
Wike leave this man alone before it becomes too late for you.
baba na naija we dey. D man should just be loyal. D right thing no dey work for we country.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by ZIAZI(m): 11:41am On May 22
AK481:

I wonder why all obi betrayals are finding it terrible.

How on earth did Wike betray Obi?
My guy, politics is a game of interest. That thing wey hungry Obi been dey hungry Wike too. Why didn't Obi step down to support Wike?

Do you get the point?
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by SaiOba: 11:49am On May 22
It is the judiciary that are to be blamed for allowing the politicians turn the laws of this great country upside down.. a court of law in Rivers and other states making different pronouncement on the same case weather or not it is her jurisdiction to hear the case.
masseratti:
don't mind politicians..am not even a fan of both sides tho ....Since he has his records he could av avail the EFCC that time and tell them he was acting on instructions..I no even pity wike sef with this guy..all am not happy about is them dragging the law and turning it upside down .
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by Federalofficia(m): 11:50am On May 22
SIM just make sure you win this war, whatever means you have don't losss this war, fight till your last breath and make sure you win, make sure you win ooo because if not ehn haaaaaaaa you go suffer pass, kanu, emefiele, dasuki and Evans combine
nairalandkachy1:

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by ZIAZI(m): 11:50am On May 22
So Emefiele who is going through fire and brimstone didn't get a nod from Buhari for all his actions as CBN Governor? Dey play!

It's just that the system is rigged to favour those in power, because if Fubara's action as Accountant-General amounted to a crime, then he is culpable too. Or do those his records not include his signature and the office he occupied then?

Is Sim saying if Wike allegedly stole those billions, that he (Sim) didn't benefit from the grand misappropriation?

NO POLITICIAN IS A SAINT!

STOP THE MEDIA SANCTIFICATION!

1 Like

Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by masseratti: 12:09pm On May 22
SaiOba:
It is the judiciary that are to be blamed for allowing the politicians turn the laws of this great country upside down.. a court of law in Rivers and other states making different pronouncement on the same case weather or not it is her jurisdiction to hear the case.
the NJC has to be reconstituted or we are doomed in this country.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by bixton(m): 12:19pm On May 22
jaxxy:

wike was the governor with temporary immunity so he could afford to be careless but fubara with no immunity then if anything happens will have to be smart and cover himself.

There's no amount of covering that can be done where money is involved. You can only destroy documents to halt paper trails but if the government wants to prosecute anyone and not this comedy they go about and social media trial and sentiments they absolutely know what to do and where else to look.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by seunayantokun(m): 12:31pm On May 22
Wike is like a fly that follows a dead body into the grave.
Re: As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara by designking: 12:41pm On May 22
This governor don turn blogger... Talks too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? / PDP Members Celebrating Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.