Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman (28266 Views)

2027: Obi, Atiku Desperate To Be President, Says APC / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by InfoGuru118: 9:32am On May 22
Controversial social media activist VeryDarkMan has stated that Peter Obi, the Labour Party's (LP) presidential candidate in the recent election, has a low probability of winning the presidency in 2027.

He further remarked that the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP), Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, would not "smell" the presidency.

According to him, the opposition supporters are underestimating the incumbent President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The self-styled activist stated this while reacting to reports that Obi’s recent visit to Atiku could be connected to a merger of the opposition parties.

VeryDarkMan maintained that even with a merger, it would be difficult for the opposition to unseat the incumbent president in 2027.

He said, “I’m sick of seeing the news of Peter Obi and Atiku planning a merger ahead of 2027 in bid to take over the presidency.

“But the truth is, Peter Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso cannot smell the presidential seat in 2027.

“The problem with the opposition is that they underestimate the incumbent president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“With time, you will realise that Tinubu is actually the greatest politician of all time. I hate to say it but it’s fact.

“The man is smart, intelligent and desperate. He knows how to get what he wants. Don’t joke with him. He will remain in office till 2032.

“The opposition should give up on the merger plans. Peter Obi 2027 is not possible.”
https://platinumtimes.ng/2027-tinubu-is-nigerias-greatest-politician-of-all-time-obi-atiku-should-forget-about-presidency-verydarkman/

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by EzeChukwuIgbo: 9:34am On May 22
Hehehehehehehe it is time for bitter grieving obi people to cancel verydarkman, he has touched their lord and savior, very soon unknown gunmen will start looking for him.
Peter grieving Obi is already the president of beer company owners association of Anambra, he doesn't need Nigerian presidency

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SadiqBabaSani: 9:34am On May 22
VeryMadMan is entitled to his opinion,

Only God knows who will see next year, I am sure Raisi of Iran planned to remain in power till his death.

VDM should stick to social advocacy and leave politics else he did get his fingers burnt

400 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by handsomeyinka(m): 9:35am On May 22
I don't agree with verydarkman..
It's too much insult for the obidients.

PETER MAYOWA OBI WILL DEFINITELY RULE NIGERIA BY THE YEAR 2064

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Ejyksneh(m): 9:35am On May 22
Ebola Timbulu will remain in the sit till 2039 insha'Allah.
We love him with all our heart, we the yaríbas alias ewedu munchers will continue to support him till our last breathe.
The iragbiji fraud is the Messiah, we love him.
Long live the president, long live the iragbiji fraud, long live grand theft wey his hand dey shake

Check my signature for more updates

20 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by emmanuel596(m): 9:35am On May 22
We wait

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Elove1: 9:35am On May 22
If Cho Cho Cho was a person.. verydaftman

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by AdiscoPele: 9:35am On May 22
I hope he's ready for the attacks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Namaster: 9:36am On May 22
Atiku is BAD LUCK EXTRAORDINAIRE. Losing is his hobby.

But the way Tinubu is dealing with Nigerians, I'll not be surprised if he becomes a one-term President.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by arantess: 9:36am On May 22
LOL

e be like that police station reset this clowns brains.

18 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by payaseriy: 9:36am On May 22
Dix one wan trend now

18 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:36am On May 22
I'm always furious when people discuss 2027 election with all the present failure from APC.

And to see APC discussing 2027 is a big shame.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by gentle136(m): 9:36am On May 22
He altars anything that comes out of his mouth to trend.

15 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 9:36am On May 22
Okay thank you for the prophecy Prophet VeryMadMan.

20 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by DestinyNigga: 9:36am On May 22
This guy eeh. Always talking like a fool.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by nnadychuks(m): 9:36am On May 22
Normally if I was a social media activist, I don’t think I’ll want to waste my means of generating revenue on a baseless topic like this.
Verydarkman is not a saint. All these things he’s doing, all these good works is for recognition from the right people.
Why would someone come out to praise a failing president if he’s not getting paid for it? At this point, only those in APC are permitted do suck BAT’s dik, because they’re benefiting from the party.
I used to think that the gorilla is doing all his works because he actually cares. “Fool me once”
Don’t get me wrong, I was happy with the Bobriski case. But he does all these things for his ego and pride.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by emkz: 9:36am On May 22
Tinubu was opposed by the APC hierarchy. He defeated the president, vp, senate president, and APC leadership to clinch the presidential ticket.

He even publicly attacked the president with his now infamous Emilokan speech.

Tinubu openly attacked Bubari while Atiku and Obi were too timid to speak against Buhari.

During the infamous Emefiele naira repainting scheme, only Tinubu attacked Buhari while Atiku and Obi supported the scheme, thinking it would work in their favour.

Towards the election, Tinubu was afraid while Atiku and Obi were so confident of going all the way alone.

How would a disunited PDP factionalized to main PDP, LP, NNPP and G5 have defeated an almost united APC?

Even now, the PDP is heavily divided due to their inability to rein in on Wike, the Rivers crisis, the national secretary while LP has an alleged rogue national chairman accused of forging cheques and conducting a fraudulent convention to make himself continue as party chairman.

A disunited opposition cannot defeat APC. Only Atiku seems to know this.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Coolestguy2023: 9:36am On May 22
Fact only
The guy is also an obident but a reasonable and sane one. Watch the delusional ones insult him

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Elzazzi: 9:36am On May 22
Even though I no too like this guy but he's been factual on this one.
I mean this same Tinubu that fought federal might for years to keep lagos. Let's not forget what played out in the 2007 gubernatorial election, how he fought and played dirty for fashola to become governor against a strong man like Obanikoro at that time. Even with all the federal power of Obasanjo.

Same man went into alliance with buhari he never liked because he knew that will be his surest route to power. He played dirty and did everything to get power even against all obstacles and fiery darts thrown at him.

You now expect same desperate man to loose an election when he has all the state apparatus at his disposal? Na then una go see the mother of all rigging in the history of Nigeria elections lol

I don't like Tinubu or APC. But someone like Tinubu will complete his 8 years as far as God spares his life.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Vickym1(f): 9:37am On May 22
This guy is just trying to be relevant all the time. He's just poke nosing on things that doesn't concern him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by callmevirus(m): 9:37am On May 22
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

VDM mumu man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by help9: 9:37am On May 22
Deep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by whytediamond(m): 9:37am On May 22
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Melonsmasher: 9:37am On May 22
Who is this one
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Millimann: 9:37am On May 22
k
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by tareigns(m): 9:37am On May 22
People act with emotions when the reality stares them in the face. They don't know yet. Leave them. Na Jonathan f*** up.

20 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Exousiang01(m): 9:37am On May 22
This boy is not as stupid as I thought.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by jmoore(m): 9:37am On May 22
Verydumbman don open mouth waaa!!

You have to be dumb to describe Tinubu as intelligent. Someone that graduated from a secondary school many years before the school was founded.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Godada(m): 9:37am On May 22
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by HateBigots: 9:38am On May 22
Who is this one . Every rubbish hits front-page now

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Faposky95: 9:38am On May 22
While you were in.....hope you were not touch too hard down dere.....
You sound like a beach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Buhari In Jos, Plateau: Crowd Climbs Billboard To Get A Glimpse Of The President / APC Confirms Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.